Author Topic: Heard Big Fase 100 is in the hospital  (Read 1972 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Heard Big Fase 100 is in the hospital
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2009, 08:25:38 PM »
nah i feel what you sayin im jus sayin he seemed like a hard workin soldier
but at the same time, when white boy ran up on him like that and he didnt do nuthin back, that wasnt right

i mean he or someone was sayin that hes been in the bidness for years workin wit lil jon, jd, etc..
and hes a manager (managin g malone and others)
and he was tryna run his own label

WTF...This is a human being fighting for his life.
Stop speakin on shit you know nothing about. Fase is a good man that would do anything for those close to him.
Keep fightin George!!!
if he had a job or a life he wouldnt be in this situation
if he had a job or a life he wouldnt be chillin on the street he would of been working or sleeping or maybe at home with his wife & kids
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2009, 02:37:17 AM »
Stop speakin on shit you know nothing about. Fase is a good man that would do anything for those close to him.
Keep fightin George!!!

Are u stupid??? There are people who has jobs and try to live right that loses their lives everyday. Seriously, how old are you? You act like you are sheltered.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2009, 05:08:05 AM »
i mean he or someone was sayin that hes been in the bidness for years workin wit lil jon, jd, etc..

Keep fightin George!!!
if he had a job or a life he wouldnt be chillin on the street he would of been working or sleeping or maybe at home with his wife & kids

what that got 2 do with anything dumbass...? its honests hardworking people who go 2 work everyday and die for no reason...so the point u tryna make is irrelevant...and the nigga is doin somethin positive wit his self  like still tryna do this music thing...wtf r u doin which ya self...rhetorical question already know...on the internet hatin ass nigga...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 05:10:04 AM by Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss] »

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2009, 08:31:40 AM »
Keep fightin George!!!

Are u stupid??? There are people who has jobs and try to live right that loses their lives everyday. Seriously, how old are you? You act like you are sheltered.
people die everyday some are sick some just stand on the corner & wait 4 death to come

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2009, 08:39:28 AM »

Keep fightin George!!!

what that got 2 do with anything dumbass...? its honests hardworking people who go 2 work everyday and die for no reason...so the point u tryna make is irrelevant...and the nigga is doin somethin positive wit his self  like still tryna do this music thing...wtf r u doin which ya self...rhetorical question already know...on the internet hatin ass nigga...
did your dad die today did he get knocked out at work? look out 4 the bus dumb fucks

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2009, 10:33:58 AM »
Keep fightin George!!!

people die everyday some are sick some just stand on the corner & wait 4 death to come

Yea but that has nothin to do with the comment u made towards Fase and his situation as if havin' a job would've kept this from happenin'. If he stayed in the house on the internet all of time like yourself then yea that wouldn't have happened so excuse him for havin' business outside the house. Shit happens.... U sound stupid and I'mma need you to start usin' common sense.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2009, 11:13:17 AM »
This guy is a waste of skin. He needs to get a real job and stop leaching off of his name-dropping bro'. Gang Bangin' is just not his thing. 
the thing is he pretty much made the game.....i'm a game fan but its true..

thisoneguy360

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2009, 11:16:36 AM »
This guy is a waste of skin. He needs to get a real job and stop leaching off of his name-dropping bro'. Gang Bangin' is just not his thing. 
the thing is he pretty much made the game.....i'm a game fan but its true..

Word. And even if Fase was lying or exaggerating dissing him while he's in the hospital is some bitch shit.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2009, 02:04:11 PM »
his pops said he ight now...he sittin up and talkin....

Keep fightin George!!!

did your dad die today did he get knocked out at work? look out 4 the bus dumb fucks

womp womp nigga get a life...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!