Author Topic: How come black girls constantly worry about their how their hair looks...  (Read 1195 times)

Sikotic™

...but most of them still have fucked up hairdos?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

Sikotic™

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
that's all women.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

Nah, they don't dedicate their life to their hair like a lot fo black chicks do.

I can't get an honest answer from any black bitches I know, so I figure I'd ask a place where the average board member is a 17 year old European male who still thinks Kurupt's best days are ahead of him.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nah, they don't dedicate their life to their hair like a lot fo black chicks do.

I can't get an honest answer from any black bitches I know, so I figure I'd ask a place where the average board member is a 17 year old European male who still thinks Kurupt's best days are ahead of him.
wise decision. although if you package the question right,maybe include Dre or Death Row Dre-Day will have a full report by morning.

Sikotic™

wise decision. although if you package the question right,maybe include Dre or Death Row Dre-Day will have a full report by morning.
I would of called up Aftermath records if I had a question about make-up and lipstick. That nigga knew how to put a face on in the 80's.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

King your a funny guy I'm about this close to breaking my back,gaining 200 lbs and tucking my shit back just so you can love me.*winks

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^

I would of called up Aftermath records if I had a question about make-up and lipstick. That nigga knew how to put a face on in the 80's.

Ima Dre fan and all but...i had to LMAO!! He was workin that mascara huh? lol  :laugh:

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

yo for real. what do you expect sikotic. in a world filled with european looks pushed on Black women since day one. since day one when they are born, they are surrounded by white barbie dolls, see white females on tv etc.not to mention the working world makes it hard on original people when it comes to rocking they naturally hair. a nigga cant rock dreads ( natural)  but some honky ass devil can wear his dog having hair long. ITS ALL MENTICIDE ( thats the major problem for Blacks).
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

yo for real. what do you expect sikotic. in a world filled with european looks pushed on Black women since day one. since day one when they are born, they are surrounded by white barbie dolls, see white females on tv etc.not to mention the working world makes it hard on original people when it comes to rocking they naturally hair. a nigga cant rock dreads ( natural)  but some honky ass devil can wear his dog having hair long. ITS ALL MENTICIDE ( thats the major problem for Blacks).
Its the truth. I wanna see one person in here disagree.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

King your a funny guy I'm about this close to breaking my back,gaining 200 lbs and tucking my shit back just so you can love me.*winks
I respect your hustle, cuz. Have a prop.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Raphael

CALI IZ ACTIVE WAS THE BEST ALBUM OF THE DECADE FOO! IM 18 BTW CUZZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

black bitches have super nappy hair, so it's much harder and a lot more work for them to get it done... they gotta constantly maintain it for it to net get all nasty. aren't you black?

Sikotic™

black bitches have super nappy hair, so it's much harder and a lot more work for them to get it done... they gotta constantly maintain it for it to net get all nasty. aren't you black?
Point of this thread proven.

Job understood my angle.

And no, I am Norwegian.

THA SAUCE HOUSE