Author Topic: How come black girls constantly worry about their how their hair looks...  (Read 1192 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

black bitches have super nappy hair, so it's much harder and a lot more work for them to get it done... they gotta constantly maintain it for it to net get all nasty. aren't you black?
Point of this thread proven.

Job understood my angle.

And no, I am Norwegian.

but it does get nasty and super nappy...don't you think that's the truth? LOL. you ever fuck with black chicks??

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
black bitches have super nappy hair, so it's much harder and a lot more work for them to get it done... they gotta constantly maintain it for it to net get all nasty. aren't you black?
man shut the fuck up with all that. you simple ass minded honky.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!

Job understood my angle.

And no, I am Norwegian.

but it does get nasty and super nappy...don't you think that's the truth? LOL. you ever fuck with black chicks??

NIK this went clear over ur head homie, i'm guessing u fucked with the same identity confused black chicks job is talking about

no harm u just probably haven't fuck with any who knew any thing about much more then what was forced into their thinking from very young, it's easy to come up confused these days
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 07:02:13 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

Sikotic™

Job understood my angle.

And no, I am Norwegian.

LOL....please, stop.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
this is actually a good topic.
this  one of the reason why eye stress.........there should be more Black cartoons, dolls , comic heroes etc....that the young Blacks seeds can identify with. but when you bring up this type of conversation these crackers quick to say " You Blacks complain to much". its easy for them not to see our POV because they had all those things growing up since day one. so therefore they take it for granted. or its easy for them to take it for granted and not overstand the worth of that. eye just had my baby girl and eye be damned.......she grow up confused wanted to be something she clearly isnt
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Thought you were mexican or something JOB

Sikotic™

this  one of the reason why eye stress.........there should be more Black cartoons, dolls , comic heroes etc....that the young Blacks seeds can identify with. but when you bring up this type of conversation these crackers quick to say " You Blacks complain to much". its easy for them not to see our POV because they had all those things growing up since day one. so therefore they take it for granted. or its easy for them to take it for granted and not overstand the worth of that. eye just had my baby girl and eye be damned.......she grow up confused wanted to be something she clearly isnt
Congrats on the girl, homie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What did you name her?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
thanks brother (wanted a boy but keep that on the low its all good he next)

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
thanks indeed

so fuck you." - Pac

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!

yeah good for u JOB even though i don't know if ur real still lol

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
What did you name her?
mind your business white boy

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

yeah good for u JOB even though i don't know if ur real still lol
not to come at you like that. but what you mean by that?

so fuck you." - Pac

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!