Author Topic: How come black girls constantly worry about their how their hair looks...  (Read 1203 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
What did you name her?
mind your business white boy

Probably something retarded then
first you ask me some dumb question. knowing damn well eye aint mexican. and you expect me to answer you. you corny. fuck out of here
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
not to come at you like that. but what you mean by that?

i'm saying i don't know u from a can of paint but i can agree with ur words from time to time

for all i know u could be different people using the same name cuz the first job account seemed lil a different person than this current job to me

Jaydc555

Isn't job the same person as nouveau?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

id ask my girl, but she's asleep right now....with her head propped up so she dont fuck up her hair  ;D

btw, on a side note...

alotta Black girls have a similar question for White girls...

"How come they dont try to make their clothes match?"  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Nah, they don't dedicate their life to their hair like a lot fo black chicks do.

I can't get an honest answer from any black bitches I know, so I figure I'd ask a place where the average board member is a 17 year old European male who still thinks Kurupt's best days are ahead of him.

LOL!!

DIP DIP SET SET

Bananas

id ask my girl, but she's asleep right now....with her head propped up so she dont fuck up her hair  ;D

btw, on a side note...

because a lot of the time when several articles of clothing match, it  gives the appearance of doing too much, as opposed to having natural grace. the red shoe laces, fingernails, and earrings, with hair product you can smell from 10 feet away might look good in picture, but it's just laughable when you see it out in public. job was right, black women get it twisted because it's a white man/woman's world, so they do too much instead of realize how beautiful they can be just by keeping it simple.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

btw, on a side note...

because a lot of the time when several articles of clothing match, it  gives the appearance of doing too much, as opposed to having natural grace. the red shoe laces, fingernails, and earrings, with hair product you can smell from 10 feet away might look good in picture, but it's just laughable when you see it out in public. job was right, black women get it twisted because it's a white man/woman's world, so they do too much instead of realize how beautiful they can be just by keeping it simple.

naw, i mean....MATCHING. As in...not wearing colors that completely clash which a lot of white girls do.  Not to mention, a lot of suburb bitches seem to think its cute to look like they just picked their clothes out of the dumpster. Wierd shit...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bananas

btw, on a side note...

naw, i mean....MATCHING. As in...not wearing colors that completely clash which a lot of white girls do.  Not to mention, a lot of suburb bitches seem to think its cute to look like they just picked their clothes out of the dumpster. Wierd shit...

You grew up in the suburbs or just being racist?

Jaydc555

Everybody needs to back up and realize what they are argueing about and how gay it seems

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

JAZ

And no, I am Norwegian.

SUP CUZZ
wuts really hood, god?
Making every second count with this holiday and shit.
ahh thats why your on the interwebs on a forum reading/posting crap. living it up!

Sikotic™

And no, I am Norwegian.

SUP CUZZ
wuts really hood, god?
ahh thats why your on the interwebs on a forum reading/posting crap. living it up!
I wouldn't have it any other way.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
And no, I am Norwegian.

SUP CUZZ
wuts really hood, god?
Who are you?

kemizt