Author Topic: How come black girls constantly worry about their how their hair looks...  (Read 1191 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

so black hair isn't harder to maintain? LMAO

Sikotic™

It's like this: it would be a lot harder for me to maintain blonde hair by bleaching it 3-4 times a week then it would just letting it stay it's natural color.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

It's like this: it would be a lot harder for me to maintain blonde hair by bleaching it 3-4 times a week then it would just letting it stay it's natural color.

i'm talking about texture...it's a lot harder to maintain hair the nappier/thicker it is. any idiot should know that. it's common sense, homie.

Sikotic™

i'm talking about texture...it's a lot harder to maintain hair the nappier/thicker it is. any idiot should know that. it's common sense, homie.
*sigh*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
harder to maintain if u're trying emulate what a white person has on there head.  i guess

but no.

jeromechickenbone

NIK you're retarded.  This thread is over your head.  Don't come back in here.

I have curly ass thick ass hair, and on top of that it's gettin kinda long.  And it's easy as fuck to maintain because I just let it do it's thing.  If I had some faggy faux hawk w/ frosted tips it would be a lot more work.  Peeps need to turn off their tv.

Jaydc555

Speaking of hair did you fruit cakes see that cassie shaved half her head bald?what the fuck?that chick had the sexiest hair.I guess she saw being crazy worked for Britney

the ghost

Ill be dammed if she still doesn't look hella good with half a head of hair.  She is too damn fine.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

rotflmao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

harder to maintain if u're trying emulate what a white person has on there head.  i guess

but no.

it's not harder to keep tangles out? it doesnt get nappier and crispier? LOL...lets just be real. ive dealt with my share of black women, and they all took 10 times as long to get their hair done than any non-black. i'm not being racist, it just takes more to keep it lookin fresh, and that's a fact.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I have curly ass thick ass hair, and on top of that it's gettin kinda long.  And it's easy as fuck to maintain because I just let it do it's thing.  If I had some faggy faux hawk w/ frosted tips it would be a lot more work.  Peeps need to turn off their tv.

maybe it did go over my head, but i just read the topic title and replied with the truth, didn't read through the pages...so u can suck a fatty, jromo.

"i have curly ass thick hair"...LOL! you've probably never been with a black girl.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

*sigh*

was this thread supposed to prove a point, cuz i didnt read through it...i just replied with the true answer, so lemme know if im missing something, son.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

id ask my girl, but she's asleep right now....with her head propped up so she dont fuck up her hair  ;D

btw, on a side note...

alotta Black girls have a similar question for White girls...

"How come they dont try to make their clothes match?"  ;)

because a lot of the time when several articles of clothing match, it  gives the appearance of doing too much, as opposed to having natural grace. the red shoe laces, fingernails, and earrings, with hair product you can smell from 10 feet away might look good in picture, but it's just laughable when you see it out in public. job was right, black women get it twisted because it's a white man/woman's world, so they do too much instead of realize how beautiful they can be just by keeping it simple.

naw, i mean....MATCHING. As in...not wearing colors that completely clash which a lot of white girls do.  Not to mention, a lot of suburb bitches seem to think its cute to look like they just picked their clothes out of the dumpster. Wierd shit...

You grew up in the suburbs or just being racist?

neither.  but ive been around a ton of different people, from different areas, for different reasons.  Im sure youve heard Quik's track "What they think". Well, as far as kids from the suburbs (especially white kids), thats what they think of em lol. I think its just kids trying to be the opposite of what they are....overcompensating.  Think how many kids from the hood, who dont have shit...wear flossy ass chains, get big shiny rims on they car, try to get the newest fits....all that shit is overcompensating. Trying to distance yourself from YOUR reality. White kids in the suburbs do the opposite. They have everything they need and want, so they distance themselves from their reality by dressing all grungy and shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

maybe it did go over my head, but i just read the topic title and replied with the truth, didn't read through the pages...so u can suck a fatty, jromo.

"i have curly ass thick hair"...LOL! you've probably never been with a black girl.

Well maybe you shouldn't start blabbing about shit without understanding what we're talking about.  You make yourself look like an idiot.  Then again, you do that pretty much everytime you open your mouth.

Your other statement makes zero sense.  I made the statement about my own hair saying that yeah if I followed along with what lots of other people do that it could be a real bitch to maintain.  I just let it do its thing and it's no sweat.

And I don't even know why I'm responding to this, but yeah I actually banged a black chick back in December.  What the fuck does that have to do with anything?  You're not black Elior, you don't understand the black plight, and you're on here arguing w/ black dudes about their hair. 

Swear to God you are the biggest clown on here.  Everytime you post you make yourself look worse and worse.  Delete your account.

Bananas

id ask my girl, but she's asleep right now....with her head propped up so she dont fuck up her hair  ;D

btw, on a side note...

alotta Black girls have a similar question for White girls...

"How come they dont try to make their clothes match?"  ;)

because a lot of the time when several articles of clothing match, it  gives the appearance of doing too much, as opposed to having natural grace. the red shoe laces, fingernails, and earrings, with hair product you can smell from 10 feet away might look good in picture, but it's just laughable when you see it out in public. job was right, black women get it twisted because it's a white man/woman's world, so they do too much instead of realize how beautiful they can be just by keeping it simple.

naw, i mean....MATCHING. As in...not wearing colors that completely clash which a lot of white girls do.  Not to mention, a lot of suburb bitches seem to think its cute to look like they just picked their clothes out of the dumpster. Wierd shit...

You grew up in the suburbs or just being racist?

neither.  but ive been around a ton of different people, from different areas, for different reasons.  Im sure youve heard Quik's track "What they think". Well, as far as kids from the suburbs (especially white kids), thats what they think of em lol. I think its just kids trying to be the opposite of what they are....overcompensating.  Think how many kids from the hood, who dont have shit...wear flossy ass chains, get big shiny rims on they car, try to get the newest fits....all that shit is overcompensating. Trying to distance yourself from YOUR reality. White kids in the suburbs do the opposite. They have everything they need and want, so they distance themselves from their reality by dressing all grungy and shit.

ahh now that I can feel. I usually don't see it as much with the females. I know a lot of dudes that do the jackass look though, torn up pants and flannel.