Author Topic: How come black girls constantly worry about their how their hair looks...  (Read 1194 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

NIK you're retarded.  This thread is over your head.  Don't come back in here.

I have curly ass thick ass hair, and on top of that it's gettin kinda long.  And it's easy as fuck to maintain because I just let it do it's thing.  If I had some faggy faux hawk w/ frosted tips it would be a lot more work.  Peeps need to turn off their tv.

maybe it did go over my head, but i just read the topic title and replied with the truth, didn't read through the pages...so u can suck a fatty, jromo.

"i have curly ass thick hair"...LOL! you've probably never been with a black girl.

Well maybe you shouldn't start blabbing about shit without understanding what we're talking about.  You make yourself look like an idiot.  Then again, you do that pretty much everytime you open your mouth.

Your other statement makes zero sense.  I made the statement about my own hair saying that yeah if I followed along with what lots of other people do that it could be a real bitch to maintain.  I just let it do its thing and it's no sweat.

And I don't even know why I'm responding to this, but yeah I actually banged a black chick back in December.  What the fuck does that have to do with anything?  You're not black Elior, you don't understand the black plight, and you're on here arguing w/ black dudes about their hair. 

Swear to God you are the biggest clown on here.  Everytime you post you make yourself look worse and worse.  Delete your account.

LOL. what a jackass you are, Jromo. and the funny thing is, you don't even realize it. I say that black GIRLS need more time/effort to maintain their hair (which is a common notion amongst black peeps) and you tell me to delete my account. see why YOU'RE a clown? you nutriders are beyond hilarious, it's like some internet geek squad or something. classic shit.

again, retard, my reply was to the thread title only. i didnt read the thread, it was just a quick reply. argue what i'm saying instead of riding my nuts so hard, ya faggot.

JAZ

ive dealt with my share of black women.
in 2003 you needed advice on kissing. youve been dating the walrus for over 5 years. this is bullshit.

Sikotic™

it's not harder to keep tangles out? it doesnt get nappier and crispier?
Wait...I'm lost now. Are we talking about hair or food? lol

But there's nothing to miss, NIK. Everybody else in the thread got it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

ive dealt with my share of black women.
in 2003 you needed advice on kissing. youve been dating the walrus for over 5 years. this is bullshit.

again, you know nothing of my relationship...you're supposed to be a fan of mine, homie. step it up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

it's not harder to keep tangles out? it doesnt get nappier and crispier?
Wait...I'm lost now. Are we talking about hair or food? lol

But there's nothing to miss, NIK. Everybody else in the thread got it.

after reading the thread, i see what you're tryna prove...but JOB is going over the top, disregard the thread and admit it DOES take more effort to do black hair and to keep it from getting fucked up. LOL. quit makin it into something bigger than it actually is.