Author Topic: Damizza ft. Butch Cassidy & Young De - Let's Ride [Produced by Mel-Man] [CDQ]  (Read 682 times)

Lunatic

this is big!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ICHI THE KILLER

FIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o
+1

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
Love Mel-Man production  8)

Portugoal

Wasn't the exact same mp3 on Damizza's myspace?

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Yeah man i love that whole mizz butch chronic vacation movement you guys have going.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No, it's the same song, but that first one posted was recorded off the myspace page.  This is the actual mp3 from the lab.
Yeah man i love that whole mizz butch chronic vacation movement you guys have going.
Thank you sir.  We've got more shit coming in the next couple weeks, theres a lot of surprises that are gonna come out of nowhere.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 11:18:31 AM by Eddie G. »

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
No, it's the same song, but that first one posted was recorded off the myspace page.  This is the actual mp3 from the lab.
Thank you sir.  We've got more shit coming in the next couple weeks, theres a lot of surprises that are gonna come out of nowhere.

Whats up with the westcoast grind man i miss the shit outta that show man i loved it i sent you a pm asking about but im still waiting on the reply.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED

Whats up with the westcoast grind man i miss the shit outta that show man i loved it i sent you a pm asking about but im still waiting on the reply.

Or is that one of the surprizes

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

~Lucien~

Thanks Eddie!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
What? So Mel-Man don't live in the caves with Mc Ren? Now that's a surprise, thanks for letting me know!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah man, we appreciate all the support! The West Coast Grind's been on hold for a while, I took some time off from all this and De's been out on tour.  But there's definitely a radio-related surprise coming up ASAP.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED

Yeah man, we appreciate all the support! The West Coast Grind's been on hold for a while, I took some time off from all this and De's been out on tour.  But there's definitely a radio-related surprise coming up ASAP.

Right on eddie props

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Mietek23

Dope track, dope beat - propz for the hookup 8)

Prof@ssor

the song is fucking 2 years old...