Author Topic: If these Mcs forms a group they'll murder Slaughterhouse  (Read 7629 times)

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
Re: If these Mcs forms a group they'll murder Slaughterhouse
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 03:48:30 AM »
Its easy to pick a bunch of lyrical MC's and say they are this and that, but hows the chemistry and would they support each other like Slaughter house. Im a support of every dude you got up there too.
i don't know,maybe they literally fuck with each other,they do laundry together.....ya the slaughter house is a fuckin happy family.
and the mcs that i've mentioned are much better,they are so fuckin good that you don't have to worry about "the chemestry" (i don't know about chino xl,but planet asia ras kass and tech together can work really well .

You are really funny. You make me lol irl. I like how you make jokes. Do you have a blog i can subscribe to ?

Elano

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 03:59:47 AM »
Its easy to pick a bunch of lyrical MC's and say they are this and that, but hows the chemistry and would they support each other like Slaughter house. Im a support of every dude you got up there too.
i don't know,maybe they literally fuck with each other,they do laundry together.....ya the slaughter house is a fuckin happy family.
and the mcs that i've mentioned are much better,they are so fuckin good that you don't have to worry about "the chemestry" (i don't know about chino xl,but planet asia ras kass and tech together can work really well .

Do you have a blog i can subscribe to ?
sure.
www.gofuckyourself.org

Elano

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 04:05:07 AM »
I think Joey, Crooked, Royce and Joell are the best 4 rappers ever assembled in the same group, they all compliment each other so well. 
Sorry but....

Elano

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 04:08:56 AM »
No way are those rappers that you mentioned way better than Slaughterhouse LOL, no one alive is seeing Joe Budden, dude is easily the best alive and maybe the best rapper of all time.  Joe Budden has lyrics and subject matter that those other rappers could only dream of regardless of how great they are.
I don't wanna argue with you about it because you are a slaughterhouse/budden fanatic and there's nothing wrong with that (and you will not change your mind about it).
But just Tech alone can MURDER everyone,add planet asia and ras kass and its game over.

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 04:19:49 AM »
Tech has the sickest delivery in the game no doubt but lyrically he isn't on the level on slaughterhouse.

Elano

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2009, 04:28:20 AM »
Tech has the sickest delivery in the game no doubt but lyrically he isn't on the level on slaughterhouse.
its subjective....
imo lyrically ras kass>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joell ortiz/royce/budden/crooked

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2009, 04:30:35 AM »
Rass kass has his great moments but he's hit or miss.I don't think crooked has dropped a weak verse in his life.where as since soul on ice rass can drop some weak shit.rasskassassination was weak.

Elano

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2009, 04:32:09 AM »
Rass kass has his great moments but he's hit or miss.I don't think crooked has dropped a weak verse in his life.where as since soul on ice rass can drop some weak shit.rasskassassination was weak.
at least ras kass got some records out  ::)

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2009, 04:38:26 AM »

Do you have a blog i can subscribe to ?
sure.
www.gofuckyourself.org

Im not really into to that, i have a spouse. Thanks for the suggestion though, i think we are fast becoming the best of friends.

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2009, 04:41:16 AM »
True but crooked I's catalogue of music > rasskass's by a long way

Elano

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2009, 04:46:08 AM »
True but crooked I's catalogue of music > rasskass's by a long way
i don't know.....if you take a listen even to some of ras kass's featurings.....
this is a battle that i would like to see.

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2009, 04:55:02 AM »

Almost happened not long ago. Though most people never knew it.

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2009, 04:57:04 AM »
I thought rass and crook were cool?explain!

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2009, 04:58:46 AM »
I thought rass and crook were cool?explain!

They are cool. I said almost :P

Elano

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2009, 04:59:57 AM »

Almost happened not long ago. Though most people never knew it.

i was talkin about a "lyrical" battle,i couldn't care less about a physical battle