Author Topic: If these Mcs forms a group they'll murder Slaughterhouse  (Read 7693 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: If these Mcs forms a group they'll murder Slaughterhouse
« Reply #255 on: August 18, 2009, 11:31:56 AM »
slaughterhouse is awesaome the cd is great but...
boot camp is still the best group of mc's ever!!!
oh and cham and abbitt....you guys are fukin lame

Boot Camp? maybe 10 years ago lol.

i'm talking today.

sure, Wu, NWA, Boot Camp were better groups in their day; but not as of today.

& Elano, we all know you think D4L is better than SH. :laugh:

:tosser:
that's a relevant post. you bitch about people only knowing JB for Pump it Up, but apparently don't know shit bout BCC. the've stepped their game up, and still drops classic

opinon? no? can't have one? :-\

this section needs to hop off my nuts big time lol.

face it, your going against me anything Joe Budden/Slaughterhouse related, it's cool though, so are a lot of people.

Eminem - Ice Cube - Redman Collabo 8) 8)  >>>> Slaughterhouse

why don't you just say Tupac, Biggie, Nas & Big Pun? :laugh:

i know you're upset that they're the best rap group on the planet right now, but you need to relax homie. ;)

WTF ? You must be smoking cracc ... best rap group on what planet ?  hahahaha thats the dumbest shit ive heard on here yet . Slaughterhouse = 15,000 copies sold from the dollar store .   Sorry dont get mad becuz there garbage and nobody cares

at least Niller gave me a rap group, you just bitch because you have no response.

and you're also retarded because they sold out the 25K copies of albums they sold, get ya facts straight & hop off record sales anyway, it's an invalid arguement you only hold because you have no other. ;)
LMAO, how the fuck can you two go on for this long?  :laugh:

until my nuts can successfully breathe.

mother fuckers keep contradicting themselves; one mintue when i tell them "this >>> that", "their" opinion comes into play; but then it's like i'm not allowed to have an opinion of my own.

in other words, the conversation always has to work in their way, if they can one day just realize it can't always work in their favor; the problems may come to an end lol.

It's called getting a rise out of you. And it looks like mission accomplished lol. On the real Cham it is to get a reaction out of you.

i dig it, good lookin' D; i should have realized that.

+1

Elano

Re: If these Mcs forms a group they'll murder Slaughterhouse
« Reply #256 on: August 18, 2009, 11:39:28 AM »
truth is YOU ARE SLOW chamilly  :D