Author Topic: "Eye Candy of the Day" Heiress aka The Four Eleven Giant  (Read 653 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
"Eye Candy of the Day" Heiress aka The Four Eleven Giant
« on: April 11, 2009, 09:05:03 PM »
"Eye Candy of the Day" Heiress aka The 4'11 Giant

DITM: Tell people who you are where your from, and what type of modeling you do?
Heiress: Hey People, I'm Heiress also known as Cali's West Coast P.R.incess Millionheir, Lil Miss Inglewood, Heiress the Twitterrorist, and The Four Eleven Giant. I was born in Inglewood, California and I am the CEO of Millionheir Entertainment, an LA based management, promotions, and marketing company. As far as modeling, I have previously done glamour/eye candy print for mixtapes, flyers, dvds, etc. and I'm currently on the cover of "Kalifornia Luv" www.trulifepublishing.com which was just released and can be purchased online and in stores!

DITM: How did you get your start in modeling?
Heiress: Well, at an early age, I began modeling in beauty pageants, hair shows, and competitions and was announced Miss Black America in 1990. I started off modeling and it turned into acting gigs on shows such as 7th Heaven, Party of 5, ER, and the list goes on all when I was younger, but that all seized because I wanted to put my energy into my education. Like a year ago, a good friend of mine wanted to cast me in his music video, and told me that I'd make cool money if I were to pursue a career in the field but instead of doing the music video I pretty much stayed behind the scenes, and focused on going to school and working…but in the process I did a few favors here as far as modeling…never got too serious into it because it wasn’t my long-term goal but since I love taking photos; at one point in time, I made custom signs on myspace.com and sold photos to my online viewers for college breakfast, lunch, dinner, and book money (laughs) it was all good, fun to me... Didn't expect things to go this way, my goal was to put my team on and there are five of us, three who are currently taking modeling serious.

DITM: What type of modeling do you prefer?

Heiress: Classy, conservative, sexy, and creative! Shots that make you look twice!

DITM: Would you ever do a spread in a magazine such as Playboy?
Heiress: Never thought about doing Playboy.

DITM: Have ever done music video work? And if so for whom?
Heiress: I have assisted with Casting models in many West Coast music videos such as G.Malone, Nipsey Hussle, and others like Young Gunz, Soulja Boy, and Bone Thugs N Harmony and currently working with other mainstream artists on several music video projects, but no I haven't modeled in a music video before.

DITM: What inspires you to do what you do on a daily basis?
Heiress: ME, MYSELF, and I! I get up in the morning and piss out excellence! I know where I'm going in life, and have always had a clear vision of how I'm going to get it....I take one step at a time and believe in myself and most importantly God.

DITM: Do you have any advice for girls that want to get into modeling?
Heiress: My advice is to keep your legs closed and eyes open; RESPECT YOURSELF. You can learn a lot from people by staying active, not putting yourself out there too much, but knowing where, when, and how to network! Networking is the KEY to everything!

DITM: How long have you been modeling?
Heiress: I took one modeling gig and that opened up other doors like last year. As I said, my mother had me in beauty pageants, I acted and stuff, and everything else just fell into my lap. Opportunities come once in a lifetime, so if it feels right and the money is right; why not do what Simon says and GO!

DITM: Does your taste in music influence your personal style in front of the camera?
Heiress: My taste in music defines who I am, so most definitely.

DITM: Let's talk about your taste in music. What can we find in your CD player?
Heiress: Man...I'm soo diverse! Of course you're gonna find some DipSet of course I stay in the mix, Jimmy's new album, Fionna Apple, Wu Tang, Dogg Pound, Yukmouth, you'll find some Bone Thugs N Harmony, Alicia Keys, Sublime, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Lincoln Park, Eryka Badu, Common's new album is the sh*t! And sooo much more, I love music that's why I love doing what I do!

DITM: Who is your favorite rapper?
Heiress: Pac will always be my favorite musical artist (his Birthday is coming up too!); he's the only rapper who can make me cry to his songs, laugh, and listening to his music alone gives me a feeling of comfort and security. Almost like he was a big brother.But I love listening to Cam'ron, the Game, Snoop, DJ Quik, Jadakiss, Bone Thugs and Suga Free also.

DITM: Do you have any other talents we should know about
?
Heiress: Umm I'm double jointed, (laughs) if that matters...But on the real just stay tuned, I'm working on several projects right now which will shock a lot of people! But it's a new year, new things, new beginnings, and never ending! Stay tuned on www.dipinthemix.com though, there’s a lot coming up!

DITM: What are your goals for the immediate future?

Heiress:To keep getting better at better at my craft and dominate. As women we don't get enough respect and it's time we (women) united and took action. Hence, the reason I founded Millionheir Entertainment; women working together to create an inclusive environment and achieve the ultimate level of success. I will keep working hard in this entertainment business, pushing the talent I work with, pushing myself, staying educated, and staying two steps ahead of my opponents.

DITM: Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
Heiress: I work today like 10 years from now was yesterday; so I'll be set. I'm independent and focused right now. So in 10 years I would have accomplished all that I wanted to and more...I

DITM: Who are some of your favorite fashion designers?
Heiress: 1. Chip and Pepper
2. True Religion
3. Rock and Republic
4. Juicy

DITM: In your opinion what makes a woman sexy?
Heiress: Aura, Attitude & Confidence. ;)

DITM: Name 3 necessities you need to get going before a shoot?
Heiress: 1. Cell Phone
2. Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil
3. Music

DITM: Name 2 weaknesses you have and cannot deny yourself?
Heiress: Chocolate Kisses and Pharrell Williams (laughs)

DITM: Embarrassing moment while working on the job (modeling)?
Heiress: Wow, an unexpected shoot with an unorganized staff did a poor editing job for one of my latest projects, so I as pretty embarrassed that I didn’t go to CCK for my Brazilian wax!! Don’t laugh…(Laughs)..I think things would have worked out a bit better though, it’s all good…just took one for the team.

DITM: Are you currently in a relationship?

Heiress: Yes

DITM: Your Extremely Beautiful how do you keep sane with men trying to talk to you every 10 seconds?
Heiress: 10 seconds? (laughs) you put extras on that...but to answer the question, my mind stays on my grind. Most guys can't deal with a woman like me, who can get out and get it on her own. That's the reason I was single for so long... it works out better sometimes because when I'm committed to a man, I give him my all...Most men want one thing, and that one thing they want on me is pretty like...right there in their face ya dig? So usually, I know what time it is...with or without the game…(laughs)

DITM: What type of men do you go for?

Heiress: I go for a man who knows what he wants, and ain't afraid to get it. Someone who is confident, romantic, well groomed, family oriented, has a serious drive, mean work ethic, and athletic!

DITM: If you had to date a woman who would it be?

Heiress: Lauren London, she's the hottest woman in America those dimples...shees!

DITM: Would you say that you are a sexual person? If so, what is your favorite sexual position?
Heiress: What lady doesn't wanna be on top of the throne? That's somethin’, Heiress, can't condone! Nah I'm pretty good when it comes to riding horses, so it's safe to say that Sex is the best when I can dictate the movement a little..

DITM: Name some of your positive influences?
Heiress: First and foremost God, my family, friends, the Outlaws, B. Johnson, Stevie Wonder, Oprah, Kimora Lee, Tyra, Hilary Clinton, the list goes on.

DITM: How can people get in contact with you for possible jobs or shoots?

Heiress:

www.myspace.com/lowkey9

www.twitter.com/neimanmarcus9

DITM: Who would you like to thank?
Heiress: First you for the interview Dip in the Mix!! All my check signers, everyone I've worked with and am currently working with D.Good, Tef, Priest, Duke Da God & Dipset, BD from the Roc, Checkmate, DPG, Lenny S., man I can really like go on and on about who I would like to thank, but to smash it in a nutshell...all of my fans, friends, family, supporters, hot websites and blogs, and people who really believe in ME and who have been here since day one! I promised I wouldn't let you all down, and I'm sticking to that! Today is the day, let’s make change!

Source: www.dipinthemix.com (4/11) News
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: "Eye Candy of the Day" Heiress aka The Four Eleven Giant
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 03:31:19 PM »
 :sign_hitit: :love2: :banana_dss: :banana_hitit:
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 03:33:51 PM »
man get that naked headed bitch on somewhere..

bitch look like an albino donatello with a quik weave

Gfunk

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 03:37:03 PM »
Yuck that bitch is too fat
Code: [Select]
http://www.last.fm/user/Gfunk-

underdog

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 03:37:13 PM »
bitch is wack

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 03:58:54 PM »
LOL @ yall fags
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 12:46:00 AM »
bitch is wack

are you saying you wouldn't hit that? I bet she's hotter than your gf (if you have one)

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 05:07:52 AM »
i know why she has never thought of doing playboy....coz they wouldn't ask her....

Also, the question about the type of modelling she prefers......classy !!!!!!! Classy !!!!!! ha ha ha ha...joke....she looks ok in one of the photos but the rest are WACK !

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 06:28:55 AM »

I am not dissing or anything but isn't there something strange about her waist? It's likely to be photoshoped IMO.
Ps: Awesome background, it looks like Long Beach

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 01:06:41 PM »
i know why she has never thought of doing playboy....coz they wouldn't ask her....

Also, the question about the type of modelling she prefers......classy !!!!!!! Classy !!!!!! ha ha ha ha...joke....she looks ok in one of the photos but the rest are WACK !

lmao!!! thanks keep the postitive hate messages coming im reading!! kalifornia luv in stores now www.trulifepublishing.com
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 01:07:26 PM »
man get that naked headed bitch on somewhere..

bitch look like an albino donatello with a quik weave

quik weave? ummm right...

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 01:09:07 PM »
Yuck that bitch is too fat

xoxo kalifornia luv in stores now, yes phat a** inglewood mami right here thanks for the comment!@ cop my book n stores xoxo www.trulifepublishing.com u can work off pounds but can work on a cute face remember that xoxo

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 01:10:51 PM »
She looks disgusting.
by the looks of ur icon ur not too fly ya damn self potnah a real chick doin real things beauty is skin deep inglewooooooooooooooood kalifornia luv in stores www.trulifepublishing.com www.myspace.com/lowkey9 outtie 3000, keep the love!!!! xoxoxoxo

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 01:13:41 PM »

I am not dissing or anything but isn't there something strange about her waist? It's likely to be photoshoped IMO.
haha

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2009, 01:17:03 PM »

haha
hahaha
inglewood to lbc www.trulifepublishing.com "Kalifornia Luv" the book in stores and online now..

www.myspace.com/lowkey9