Author Topic: Royal Rumble(All Out WAR!)  (Read 143 times)

_Assassin_

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Royal Rumble(All Out WAR!)
« on: June 17, 2002, 05:34:38 AM »
Alright, all you emmceez out for blood, drop a verse here
This is gonna be a thread for an all out war

Just drop a verse, i will but i gotta bounce now

-keep the pen in motion
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

_Assassin_

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Royal Rumble(All Out WAR!)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2002, 06:33:17 AM »
Keystyle:
@ss@ssIns on @ swarm

I knock ya in tha face to throw off ya senses//
Beat ya hardcore wit emcee relentlessness//
Stomp, punch, and jab my way threw ya//
Bring tha insane vocab right to ya//
Ill sue ya, leave you without a balance in your account//
Knock ya sideways so hard you'll have to remount//

Switch Styles: Prepare for war

Prepare ya emmcee trops for another fatal//
I slash and gash my knife right threw ya naval//
Lay muh cards on ya table// While i contiune to plugg cable// Into your brain sockets, listen real clear//End of the war, you left shook in fear// Check ya rear, cuz these bullets come zipping// Check my hop cuz it comes hippin// Im splitin ya wig from both sides of the tropics//02 and my lyrical glock spits, rounds to ya chest// Dont temp tha best, put you on a death list with the rest//Insert lead to ya chest, cuz im just that grimmy//I come wit guts and emmcee hearts, that slimmy//You cant time thee, cuz i spark the opponet like treez// Staying smoked out like oriental dynastys//I subtiming these bees, mixin wit gs, swarming with keyz// Get erased wit ease//

Deathtoll of the war:Conculsion

Now its time to count tha bodies,who felt tha wrath of assassin//Im blasting and collapsing you to the ground// I sell ya orangs for a dollar a pound// Im disectin you cats wit insane collabs// You discustin tha game wit dat weak ass vocab// Youre so bad, that you cant  compete// Wit style like this im hard to deafeat// Also not to mention, i keep you kids in tha afterschool dention//Restructin muh fallen comrades//So we can attack more// This is what happens when i enter the war//

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »