Author Topic: Skillaztic vs. Illicit   5/6  VOTES!!!!  (Read 462 times)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Skillaztic vs. Illicit   5/6  VOTES!!!!
« on: May 16, 2002, 02:22:52 AM »
aight homie, u signed up, here we go,   15 bars max, 3 KO first to 5

veses due sunday.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

SKiLLaZTiC

• Lil Geezy
  • CSN NIGGA WHAAAA!!! (Certified Sick Niggaz)
Re: Skillaztic vs. Illicit   5/6
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2002, 12:05:45 AM »
Illicit Bitch lick tha tip of ma Dick like black liquish
Im sick wit thiz Certified East Side Oakland Pimp shit
when i keystyle shit itz so disgusting i git Blind rapperz Natiaus
and Hannibal passes ma Cage he proceedz wit extreme Caution
often shake theze niggaz wit mental earth quakes when ma plates collide
ur bout ta die So i guess tha C in ya name standz 4 Casket Ride
u couldn't spit sick if u had HIV Herpes or tha Ebola
Reload ma throat wit acid so when u hear me i burn ya nose like Warm Coca Cola
Ma name iz Doug and ya mom iz Patti Mayonaise
had ta fuck tha ho been trynda git tha Drawz since tha 6th Grade
Bitch im 2 old 4 gamez i stay blazin theze rap foo'z
while u and ya big brother watchin Cartoonz lookin 4 Blue'z Clue'z
"Oopz there goe'z yo skirt" dropin ta tha ground
New u wuz a Bitch now "Kiss ma converse" cuz I'm tha master so bow down!!!!

CSN!!!
Holla
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Touch 1 of mine on everything i own i will destroy everything u touch!!!-Makeveli-

U either ride wit us or collide wit us-Outlawz-

.:(THA ORIGINAL CSN):.
~Skillastic~~Hates Rats~~Spawn~~Maxi-Padz~~D-Peon~
CSN 4 LIFE NIGGA!!!!

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2002, 05:36:41 AM »
I'm an outside critic who takes pleasure in dissecting rhymes. I will follow with an Illicit review and score as soon as he posts.

Skillzatic Review:

You opened with sexual misogyny that accomplished little in the way of adding depth and tone to your battle commentary.  Then you quickly abandoned this approach, and in your next line you postured as a true nationalist, bangin for your crew, and the city of Oakland harder than a young Too Short.  Oakland, the city of the black panthers Heuy P. Newton, adjecent to Berkely an upperclass college offering courses on everything from 2pac to Homer Simpson.  I can't blame you for your nationalistic invective.  

Your thoughts are deeply rooted in the horror core scene of Necro and Natas which has yet to make it mainstreem.  You "procede with caution" and then immediately collide like earth quakes with more force then siesmic waves, surveying the salient aspects of the life of a mass murderer.  
However your focus, and your openent at this point still remain unclear.

At the end of the verse you switch proxy's from Missy Elliot's artist Tweet, to WC tellin Illicit to "kiss your converse" and bow down.  This is hip-hop influence, not to be confused with style biting.

The vignette is clear, add it up however you like, Skillzatic is a hardcore muthafucka with mad multi's and off the wall rhyme scheme's.

rating: 4    

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2002, 12:59:31 PM »
lol i must be one unfortunate muthafucka, 5 battle and my 5th time bein late, ay homie, gimme 24 hours, i jus got back from a football game, its 1am and im fuckin done.  

ill spit asap

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2002, 02:08:45 PM »
yo who dis be wantin tah scrap wit me, I bust, cuss at ya ass and beat ya in a coma/
bitch its obvious ya shits stolen, eyes and lips swolen cuz I ran up in ya worse than Hitler in poland/
wanna flow wit no brains call shots wit no aim, I pull strings up in this piece puttin a end to ya game/
hire ya peops to gain some votes but you know I slain ya folks goin insane for dissin mah name/
nice shit but wheres the rest, expectin to stress a vet, like me I'm labeled the best/
your cheap as can-goods bitch gettin dragged through his own hood off his corner he once stood/
makin money for actin a nude, fakin love to some nasty dude u bout as hard as rotten wood/
be givin a fuck about your nasty raps, cuz gangsta cats gettin they fuckin cap peeled back/
I load my gat and carry mah strap roll through ya hood but where skillaztic at/
liars gettin expired for bein fake but claimin they aint, had enough of your trash debates/
comin wit murderous sick flows fightin battles like Shiloh, response slow on your behalf ho/
break in ya crib to strangle you wit a pillow, u still-owe me some respect so start to swallow/
cum in ya face with verbal attacks, u heard of my raps still think u CSN's finest/
Melanin's timeless I be the illest to ever step up and attend a fight kid/

some quick shit,  sorry for the delay homie

damn I gotta stop bein late all the time lol.

peace

WCC Hall Of Famer

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Re: Skillaztic vs. Illicit   5/6  VOTES!!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2002, 12:03:26 PM »
Illicit Review:

Illicit has recaptured the essence of hardcore hip-hop ebonics combined with superflous amounts of poetic harmony molded like clay into sand.  Never missing the lyrical core of every national phenomenon, he speaks on topics ranging from Hitler to Shiloh.  This is petty artistic jelousy and self-vanity at it's best as Illicit conquers his oppenent with more force then even the most evil colonialistic empire.

The literary value of this piece reaches it's poetic pinnacle in lines 3 and 4 when he rhymes the initial word brain 7 times in just two bars.  This is multisyllable invective at it's best.

He shall have his manhood or the earth will be leveled in his attempts to gain it.  In the center portion of his rhyme he describes Skillzatic as being weaker physically (like a splintered board) weaker financially (recievin can goods)  however, Illicit could have completed the trifecta by also attacking him spiritually.  (Although some mention is made of his superior intellect, and Science (Knowledge) and religion are twin sisters.

You don't want to hotbox with God.  And the God is Illicit in this battle.  And boxing is the virility symbol of American masses, Illicit crowned King of his doman.

Rating.  4.8

vote: Illicit

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2002, 12:04:23 PM »
Ima have to go wit SKiLLaZTiC with this one.. His flow was better than illict's and i loved the shit about 'Doug' & 'Blues Clues' .

althou illicit had sum good punches an shit

ToNe1904

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2002, 12:37:56 PM »
ay thiz was a pretty tight battle. Both came with sum heat. Illicit attacked real hard, jus as SkiLLz did. I seen better shit frum SkiLLz tho. Rarely do u see sumbody come at SkiLLz and beat him cus they verse was HARDER. but thas wha happened here. I think Illicits flow was more consistent. SkiLLz, IMO had tha best...and tha worst punch of tha battle lol. Tha ebola line iz hella played out. But this line, "often shake theze niggaz wit mental earth quakes when ma plates collide
ur bout ta die So i guess tha C in ya name standz 4 Casket Ride" was off tha chain! But for tha overall verse, gotta give it to Illicit. good shit yall

vote=Illicit

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2002, 12:44:08 AM »
2-1

UPPIN............

WCC Hall Of Famer

Pillow

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2002, 09:58:01 PM »
yo both dropped pretty damn hard. and like tone said, that ebola line is played out like a motha fucka. like 950323 ppl
have used that line........lol. but anyway, illicit came hard has fuck in my opinion, his flow was more on target and didnt go off subject once from what i seen. skillz came with some tight shit but the flow lost its self a few times during the rhyme. so overall i was felling illicit more cause he had better puches and stayed on flow.

peace

..::Pillow::..

VOTE = Illicit

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2002, 10:08:17 PM »
3-1

god damn vote people! lol   this shit is on for about a week and a half now, get it done  geez

peace

WCC Hall Of Famer

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2002, 12:29:28 PM »
Illicit had a better rhyme to me. I'm feeling it more.

vote=Illicit

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2002, 12:56:11 PM »
4-1 thanks for the vote.

uppin...

one more... lol

WCC Hall Of Famer

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2002, 09:01:50 PM »
oh come on people, its been fuckin weeks now since this battle....

uppin........

WCC Hall Of Famer

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2002, 09:07:00 PM »
ay thiz was a pretty tight battle. Both came with sum heat. Illicit attacked real hard, jus as SkiLLz did. I seen better shit frum SkiLLz tho. Rarely do u see sumbody come at SkiLLz and beat him cus they verse was HARDER. but thas wha happened here. I think Illicits flow was more consistent. SkiLLz, IMO had tha best...and tha worst punch of tha battle lol. Tha ebola line iz hella played out. But this line, "often shake theze niggaz wit mental earth quakes when ma plates collide
ur bout ta die So i guess tha C in ya name standz 4 Casket Ride" was off tha chain! But for tha overall verse, gotta give it to Illicit. good shit yall

vote=Illicit

word i agree, tight shit from both of ya'll tho,

vote - illicit

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...