Author Topic: "Answers from the Book of Knoc" - Album Features, Production, Release Date, More  (Read 673 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1478/56/
http://chronicvacation.com/2009/04/answers-from-the-book-of-knoc-chapter-9/

As our readers know, "Answers from the Book of Knoc" has been absent from Raptalk.Net over the last few weeks. However, it was a technical problem, nothing to do with Knoc-Turn'Al nor his relationship with the website. With my personal system back up and running, we are proud to announce that the series will now continue as it normally would, every monday with new answers dropping from Knoc.

Today, we have some juicy information regarding "The Book of Knoc", questions which the fans have been so patiently waiting for a reply. That's right, we're talking about the guest appearances and production on Knoc-Turn'al's sophomore "Book Of Knoc" album! We also talk about a possible release dateand what Knoc's plans are after the album drops!

Knoc even takes the time to chip in his opinion on west coast MC Xzibit!

Enjoy...

Raptalk.Net: We have a couple of readers who submitted this question (Kurupt4Life, Jaydc555, Laconic) “What's happening with your upcoming solo album? Is their a release date? When is it dropping?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: My album is definitely going to drop this year. The release date is supposed to be sometime in the later part of the summer. I just wanted to make sure that when I release it to the public that it was right, it’s not bootlegged or old music. People have to bear with me on that and I appreciate the fans for being with me and I appreciate the fans for writing these questions. All I can say about that is when the album does come, you will not be dissatisfied.

Raptalk.Net: Kurupt4Life & Episcop Swerving want to know, “What type of guest appearances are on the new album?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: I got Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MathMadix, Scott Storch, Komplex, Warren G, MG, Nate Dogg and a few other names that you may like as well. Too $hort is also now on the album. As of the All-Star NBA weekend, Too $hort is on the album.

Raptalk.Net: Livio & Episcop Swerving ask, “What are your future plans after “The Book of Knoc” and will we have to wait so long for another solo album again?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: My future plans after “The Book of Knoc” is to release the MathMadix which are four artists that all have a group project with me on it as well as solo projects that they have a lot of good features on. After I do that, no no no to waiting this long for a solo album again; I have good people behind me so you can expect another project next year, 2010. I want to try get at least one out a year and make sure that my group comes out every year. I wanna’ Master P the game for about three years so that way you can get sick of me (laughs).

Raptalk.Net: What is the producer line-up for “The Book of Knoc?” asks Episcop Swerving & Matty.

Knoc-Turn’Al: Dr. Dre, Scott Storch, MG, Komplex, Warren G, J-Beam, Kanye West, Swizz Beats, J-Beam and Deztined. That’s about it.

Raptalk.Net: Matty wants to know, “Have you worked with DJ Quik for the album? If not, you should!”

Knoc-Turn’Al: I haven’t worked with DJ Quik for the album. The only reason being is that I haven’t got in contact with him and I should. That’s a very valid point Matty. Expect DJ Quik to be on the album.

Raptalk.Net: “Are you still messing with Xzibit?” and that comes from A-Noid.

Knoc-Turn’Al: Xzibit will always be my homie but you know he does his own thing. I’m still doing work with some of his co-affiliates from Tha Liks like Tash. The whole point is Xzibit does his own thing and he does what he wants, when he wants to. That’s the benefit of being a platinum artist. You can actually do what you want and create your own schedule. Xzibit doesn’t need me more than I need him, but he’s still a phenomenal rapper.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 10:18:42 AM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

24 views and no responses? c'mon y'all, this is a dope lineup!

kuruptDPG

man this is the shit, i cant wait for this album, guest appearnces and producers look the shit!!!

props luna

Lunatic

man this is the shit, i cant wait for this album, guest appearnces and producers look the shit!!!

props luna
the Too $hort joint is the shit! similar to his classic, "Cash Sniffin Noses"  8)

the Nate Dogg joint is very special as well no doubt!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Umm...Scott Storch & Komplex as features?
Don't know about that, they should stick to producing.
Otherwise looks great.

Lunatic

Umm...Scott Storch & Komplex as features?
Don't know about that, they should stick to producing.
Otherwise looks great.
there not as features, there producers on the album
when I asked about whos on the album in that first question,
he gave a mixed answer of the features and production

features in that answer are Ice Cube, Knawledg, J-Beam, Ripacut, Big Tyme, Nate Dogg & Too $hort. Jaguar is on the album as well.

These are all before final cuts though.

kuruptDPG

props luna
the Too $hort joint is the shit! similar to his classic, "Cash Sniffin Noses"  8)

no way, you heard it?

Lunatic

props luna

no way, you heard it?
I haven't heard them but I heard snippets of 2 other joints on the album; BANGIN! and I heard a Blaqthoven joint that is bangin but i dunno if it'll make the album - Knoc made 800 songs for this album

the Too $hort joint Knoc told me himself is a lot like "Cash Sniffin Noses", same subject matter ;)

the Nate Dogg joint also features J-Beam and I think is prod. by J-Beam ;)

Knoc did some production on this album as well

kuruptDPG

props luna

no way, you heard it?
I haven't heard them but I heard snippets of 2 other joints on the album; BANGIN! and I heard a Blaqthoven joint that is bangin but i dunno if it'll make the album - Knoc made 800 songs for this album

the Too $hort joint Knoc told me himself is a lot like "Cash Sniffin Noses", same subject matter ;)

the Nate Dogg joint also features J-Beam and I think is prod. by J-Beam ;)

Knoc did some production on this album as well

damn hope they drop soon

Matty

hey thanks for dropping a couple of me questions in there 8)

knoc should definitely get with quik, 'love slave' was a great joint. good to see he knows this. he makes it sound as simple as he contacts quik and its a done deal. i hope so!

Lunatic

hey thanks for dropping a couple of me questions in there 8)

knoc should definitely get with quik, 'love slave' was a great joint. good to see he knows this. he makes it sound as simple as he contacts quik and its a done deal. i hope so!
me pleasure! A joint with Quik would be dope! U ain't lyin, 'love slave' was the shit!

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Realy Looking forward to his album to drop. Dope guest, Cube and Knoc sounds like fire..
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Okka

Raptalk.Net: Kurupt4Life & Episcop Swerving want to know, “What type of guest appearances are on the new album?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: I got Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MathMadix, Scott Storch, Komplex, Warren G, MG, Nate Dogg and a few other names that you may like as well. Too $hort is also now on the album. As of the All-Star NBA weekend, Too $hort is on the album.

Hell yeah, sounds real tight. Good read, the interview could have been longer though. When will the tracklisting be available?

« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 02:23:06 PM by Okka »

GangstaBoogy

I don't know but I get the feeling he's joking about the features / producers and when it drops he's gonna hit us with a "yeah I said that, and they weren't really on the album...but did that make the album any less dope" response.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
no hate, but wasn't the album "supposed" to drop last year?