Author Topic: Crooked I Calls Out Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre, "None Of Them Dudes Wanna Reach Down"  (Read 3029 times)

OG Hack Wilson

long beach is active = biggest hater on the forum

why isn't he banned yet?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

why isn't he banned yet?

Doesn't happen when you are secretly posting as a rapper or their camp.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Seriously.....Anyone feeling sorry for Crooked I is either a punk of some kind or just does not understand life.....Life is about choices and years ago, Crooked chose Death Row and repped the Row to the fullest...Sorry Dude but bad choice and some choices stay with you forever whether that is fair or not. Please don't anyone tell me anymore what Dre and Snoop don't do for the up and coming west coast rappers...Check the history and shut the fuck up..Both have already done enough and have earned the chance to enjoy their careers as they choose. Someone posted earlier about the South and how they have done their thing...Someone please send that post to Crooked I...Honestly man, dude is sickening...By the way Crooked groupies, it takes more than just being a dope rapper...We could easily fill this page with dope rappers (no matter what coast) who never made it big....Peace.     

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Crook ain't sellin himself out to the industry..he knows how much he's really worth. He must really be gettin some wack ass offers for a deal seeing how long hes been holdin out.

why isn't he banned yet?

Yo Long Beach Iz Active, Fuck Snoop!

Muhfukka

Dusan123

• 'G'
quit waitin for a hand ...

get on ya grind...13yrs n u still waitin...

u gone get old doin that shit...

say what u want bout the south.. but our artist never waited for a hand out.. stayed tru to the shit we do..n got on that million dollar grind,

everybody.. u aint see soulja boy askin outkast or tip for a hand

u aint see outkast askin ugk or the geto boys for hands

all these niggas went out n got theirs

regardless of what come out the south u like it or not... the shit is gettin heard n we never had a 13 yr vet cryin about helpin the new...

In the early days (around and before Outkast) when the world was feelin' the west, few people needed handouts.
Now it has switched to the south where people like Soulja Boy can get out there and do his stuff by himself.

On Snoop and Dre, what is everyone talking about? How many people have they (mostly Dre) put out? So many, Crooked needs to chill and worry about him before others.
I'm a ten, you're just a fuckin' zero! - B-Real

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
quit waitin for a hand ...

get on ya grind...13yrs n u still waitin...

u gone get old doin that shit...

say what u want bout the south.. but our artist never waited for a hand out.. stayed tru to the shit we do..n got on that million dollar grind,

everybody.. u aint see soulja boy askin outkast or tip for a hand

u aint see outkast askin ugk or the geto boys for hands

all these niggas went out n got theirs

regardless of what come out the south u like it or not... the shit is gettin heard n we never had a 13 yr vet cryin about helpin the new...

In the early days (around and before Outkast) when the world was feelin' the west, few people needed handouts.
Now it has switched to the south where people like Soulja Boy can get out there and do his stuff by himself.

On Snoop and Dre, what is everyone talking about? How many people have they (mostly Dre) put out? So many, Crooked needs to chill and worry about him before others.

yall had the ball.. the south couldnt buy a hit on a national spotlight.. unless it was booty music..

southern rappers had it way harder than say a crooked I or Ras kass to be heard ....i remember if u aint make a 95 south type song or tag team type anthem..u wasnt gettin no play...

it took the geto boys 3 albums before they even got nationwide respect..and boys in texas been jammin them niggas n they were our foundation...

nobody got helped from them..

the no limits,cashmoneys, and suave houses all had to grind they asses off to even get recognized

and they did eventually

TRG

Anybody else find it funny that these 3 guys were gonna address the west coast OG's about not helping them out when one of them (Bishop) is signed to an OG's label. :-\

Not hatin' but Crooked ain't a new dude, he been in the fuckin game since what? 1996? And wasn't he workin with Dre at some point?

He considered an Aftermath deal, but passed it over... at least that's what's rumored.

Its only rumour, but if that is true, what is Crooked on about, Dre tried to help him 10 years ago...

Crooked I is one of the best rappers out, but he can do and say some stupid things.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Seriously.....Anyone feeling sorry for Crooked I is either a punk of some kind or just does not understand life.....Life is about choices and years ago, Crooked chose Death Row and repped the Row to the fullest...Sorry Dude but bad choice and some choices stay with you forever whether that is fair or not. Please don't anyone tell me anymore what Dre and Snoop don't do for the up and coming west coast rappers...Check the history and shut the fuck up..Both have already done enough and have earned the chance to enjoy their careers as they choose. Someone posted earlier about the South and how they have done their thing...Someone please send that post to Crooked I...Honestly man, dude is sickening...By the way Crooked groupies, it takes more than just being a dope rapper...We could easily fill this page with dope rappers (no matter what coast) who never made it big....Peace.     

he's right that Cube hasn't really done that much for other rappers tho

Mietek23

Not hatin' but Crooked ain't a new dude, he been in the fuckin game since what? 1996? And wasn't he workin with Dre at some point?

He considered an Aftermath deal, but passed it over... at least that's what's rumored.

Crooked was beggin Snoop to be signed to fucking KOCH West, and you think he'd pass over being signed to Aftermath? LMAO

Yes, because Aftermath is the biggest joke in the music industry. He had better chances on release an album on Death Row than Aftermath...

Jimmy H.

I especially don't understand the Dre issue. He said recently that he didn't want to wait around for the Detox situation to unfold and that he was gonna keep moving. He said Dre offered him a record deal in the past. It sounds like Dre has reached out but Crooked wasn't accepting of the terms. I'd love to see Crooked I fucking with Dre like anyone would but he was offered Aftermath and chose Death Row. He seemed to have a brief "in" on the Detox project but felt it wasn't a priority. He chose to go a different path. He can't fault Dre, anymore than Dre could fault him. There's people in the industry who would practically give up breathing to get a chance to be featured on Detox.

The only situation I could kind of understand would be the Snoop one. Seemed like Snoop did kind of hate on him a little bit with the Dubcnn interview a while back but what can you do?

Jimmy H.

Yes, because Aftermath is the biggest joke in the music industry. He had better chances on release an album on Death Row than Aftermath...
I think statements like these are such laughable overreactions. Dre might be a little slow in the studio with some but in the last ten years, he's put out three of the biggest acts in music through his label. The music industry respects the hell out of the label. It's people on message boards who think they're the "music industry" who think it's a joke.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Anybody else find it funny that these 3 guys were gonna address the west coast OG's about not helping them out when one of them (Bishop) is signed to an OG's label. :-\

Its only rumour, but if that is true, what is Crooked on about, Dre tried to help him 10 years ago...

Crooked I is one of the best rappers out, but he can do and say some stupid things.
yeah it's a bit strange; going at snoop makes sense, but not with Cube & Dre....

i can't find the picture with Dre right now.

it's better for Crooked that he took a step back cause otherwise this wouldn't have been a good look for him

YoungCrookedI

itīs funny that the biggest cocksuckin hater around here is postin a shit like that and itīs funny that afew people didnīt understand the point here,the old fucikn west is Blockin the new west...is it hard to understand ???

Dubcnn=OLD WEST DICKRIDERS...Put the Wīs Down bitches!!!

YoungCrookedI

Crooked was beggin Snoop to be signed to fucking KOCH West, and you think he'd pass over being signed to Aftermath? LMAO

that aftermath deal was before that interview diss in 2006...