Author Topic: Crooked I Calls Out Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre, "None Of Them Dudes Wanna Reach Down"  (Read 3042 times)

YoungCrookedI

itīs funny that the biggest cocksuckin hater around here is postin a shit like that and itīs funny that afew people didnīt understand the point here,the old fucikn west is Blockin the new west...is it hard to understand ???

Dubcnn=OLD WEST DICKRIDERS...Put the Wīs Down bitches!!!
get crooked i dick out your mouth crooked i is done that slobhouse shit aint go do shit.

Slobhouse??? are you serius??? Everybody actin wild man,they lovin their tracks wait for their ep and the lp fuckin cocksucker...put my dick outta fuckin homo mouth.
flop or never going to be released fuck crooked & u

man fuck you punk ass....

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
itīs funny that the biggest cocksuckin hater around here is postin a shit like that and itīs funny that afew people didnīt understand the point here,the old fucikn west is Blockin the new west...is it hard to understand ???

get crooked i dick out your mouth crooked i is done that slobhouse shit aint go do shit.

Slobhouse??? are you serius??? Everybody actin wild man,they lovin their tracks wait for their ep and the lp fuckin cocksucker...put my dick outta fuckin homo mouth.

alright mini crooked i u gangsta  :tosser: fuckin chump

IM SO HOOOOOOOD

• Lil Geezy

alright mini crooked i u gangsta  :tosser: fuckin chump

lol u mad

Okka

Yes i ment that too theyīre blockin some artists and crooked is in that cirlce too...man even Tray deee ainīt fuckin with snoop...snoop aka the bonney suge knight refused to pay tray deee a mil and then tray deee decided to go to bervilly hills with his guns to visit this fool snoop and now tray is in prision and guess what who can help him and doesnīt help him??

Yeah, i understand what you are sayin', Snoop fucked over a lot of people. One thing i still don't get is what you mean about that Snoop can help Tray Deee?

GangstaBoogy

I'm glad for Crooked I being the bigger man.

Bigger man how? Cube and Dre don't even know this dude exist.

Not hatin' but Crooked ain't a new dude, he been in the fuckin game since what? 1996? And wasn't he workin with Dre at some point?

He considered an Aftermath deal, but passed it over... at least that's what's rumored.

Crooked was beggin Snoop to be signed to fucking KOCH West, and you think he'd pass over being signed to Aftermath? LMAO

Aftermath offered him a deal back in 2000 around the time when Death Row did.

No what happened was Dre and Crooked had discussed working together. Dre told Crooked he wanted to work with him but he had to wait till he finished working on Snoop's album and Xzibit's album. Crooked I was impatient so he took a deal with Death Row so his album could be released quickly (LMAO). Obviously Dre wasn't going to work with him while he was signed to Suge so there that goes. Crooked blew a chance of a lifetime. And after reading a recent interview where he said they called him to work on "Detox" but he's not sure if he's going to cuz he doesn't want to spend all that time waiting around and possibly not even end up on the album - he might be blowing it again.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DTG Entertainment

I'm glad for Crooked I being the bigger man.

Bigger man how? Cube and Dre don't even know this dude exist.

Not hatin' but Crooked ain't a new dude, he been in the fuckin game since what? 1996? And wasn't he workin with Dre at some point?

He considered an Aftermath deal, but passed it over... at least that's what's rumored.

Crooked was beggin Snoop to be signed to fucking KOCH West, and you think he'd pass over being signed to Aftermath? LMAO

Aftermath offered him a deal back in 2000 around the time when Death Row did.

No what happened was Dre and Crooked had discussed working together. Dre told Crooked he wanted to work with him but he had to wait till he finished working on Snoop's album and Xzibit's album. Crooked I was impatient so he took a deal with Death Row so his album could be released quickly (LMAO). Obviously Dre wasn't going to work with him while he was signed to Suge so there that goes. Crooked blew a chance of a lifetime. And after reading a recent interview where he said they called him to work on "Detox" but he's not sure if he's going to cuz he doesn't want to spend all that time waiting around and possibly not even end up on the album - he might be blowing it again.

Actually it was Eminem's album and whoever else was on the roster at the time, and the rest is true. Crooked I didn't want to sit on a shelf like Hittman, Rakim, and every other lyrical MC there. Also, Crooked I is being the better dude for not dissing them despite his reasons to continue with Snoop and the Dre and Cube shit. Dudes obviously know of him. Dudes aren't oblivious to the new west cats like you guys portray.

Jaydc555

Meh I'm a huge crooked fan and I agree with a lot of his views but I find it funny how emotional everyone on here gets about it.who cares?we all long beach iz active would suck snoops dick if he met him.we all know crooked is a better emcee then anyone in dpg.I actually was looking forward to that no country for old men album but it is what it is.

OG Hack Wilson

note that it isn't just Dre to blame for those sitations.

or did you really believe that he's in full control?

Yeah, Jimmy Iovine is the one who decides what gets released on Aftermath/Interscope and he rejected most of the artists that was on Aftermath.

so his wackass rejected Rakim? 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Okka

note that it isn't just Dre to blame for those sitations.

or did you really believe that he's in full control?

Yeah, Jimmy Iovine is the one who decides what gets released on Aftermath/Interscope and he rejected most of the artists that was on Aftermath.

so his wackass rejected Rakim?

No he did not, Rakim decided to leave the label since Dre had no time fuckin with him.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
First of all, i remember in an interview how Dre kind if suggested without dissing or disrespecting Rakim that Ra just did not want to put in the studio work that Dre desired to make the project happen...Even though Dre, Iovine and the Aftermath label should be ashamed for signing so many dope artists and not putting out their music, I'ma roll wit Dre on the Rakim situation cause Ra has not put out anything since nor did he do much before signing with Aftermath...Crooked I just has to face the fact that he missed out cause of his own decisions.. You mean to tell me that Koch would not have signed him back in the day even after he left DR? They signed a lot of lesser artists than Crook but now the whole industry has changed. I think dude realizes how much paper his has missed out on and how much he is NOT going to make and is a little worried about his legacy and financial future. It's to bad really cause at this point, Dre, Snoop and even Cube have moved on..On a different topic, I do think that Cube has been lacking as far as looking out for young WC MC's except for Mac and another little dude (was it Short Knob or something ?) Somebody help me with that one...Peace.     

Jaydc555

Rakim said that dre wanted him to rap about selling coke and other nonsense and he said no

Okka

Rakim said that dre wanted him to rap about selling coke and other nonsense and he said no

Yeah, Dre wanted him to rap about some gangsta shit, and Rakim said that he was only workin with B-List producers or somethin like that (Dre didn't have the time or somethin like that, that's what he said)

OG Hack Wilson

First of all, i remember in an interview how Dre kind if suggested without dissing or disrespecting Rakim that Ra just did not want to put in the studio work that Dre desired to make the project happen...Even though Dre, Iovine and the Aftermath label should be ashamed for signing so many dope artists and not putting out their music, I'ma roll wit Dre on the Rakim situation cause Ra has not put out anything since nor did he do much before signing with Aftermath...Crooked I just has to face the fact that he missed out cause of his own decisions.. You mean to tell me that Koch would not have signed him back in the day even after he left DR? They signed a lot of lesser artists than Crook but now the whole industry has changed. I think dude realizes how much paper his has missed out on and how much he is NOT going to make and is a little worried about his legacy and financial future. It's to bad really cause at this point, Dre, Snoop and even Cube have moved on..On a different topic, I do think that Cube has been lacking as far as looking out for young WC MC's except for Mac and another little dude (was it Short Knob or something ?) Somebody help me with that one...Peace.     

nah man it's a business....its alot deeper than just being a free agent and going where you want...after Crook left death row he had to deal with cease adn desist letters for 2 years to anyone who tried to do business with him
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

Long beach was talking out of his Ass about crooked wanting to go to Koch.crooked would never beg snoop to go to Koch that's laughable.Koch will release anyone.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ultimately the Rakim situation had a couple of issues,

A.   Rakim writes most of his lyrics at home while Aftermath creates in studio (long hours, random times)

B.   Rakim wanted to stay true to himself while Aftermath (Doc Dre) wanted to market him differently

I'm sure ego could be part of the problem as well.  Hell if I was Rakim and some younging was directing me around I'd give "What the fuck?" look.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks