Author Topic: Crooked I Calls Out Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre, "None Of Them Dudes Wanna Reach Down"  (Read 3030 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I'm glad for Crooked I being the bigger man.

Bigger man how? Cube and Dre don't even know this dude exist.

Not hatin' but Crooked ain't a new dude, he been in the fuckin game since what? 1996? And wasn't he workin with Dre at some point?

He considered an Aftermath deal, but passed it over... at least that's what's rumored.

Crooked was beggin Snoop to be signed to fucking KOCH West, and you think he'd pass over being signed to Aftermath? LMAO

Aftermath offered him a deal back in 2000 around the time when Death Row did.

No what happened was Dre and Crooked had discussed working together. Dre told Crooked he wanted to work with him but he had to wait till he finished working on Snoop's album and Xzibit's album. Crooked I was impatient so he took a deal with Death Row so his album could be released quickly (LMAO). Obviously Dre wasn't going to work with him while he was signed to Suge so there that goes. Crooked blew a chance of a lifetime. And after reading a recent interview where he said they called him to work on "Detox" but he's not sure if he's going to cuz he doesn't want to spend all that time waiting around and possibly not even end up on the album - he might be blowing it again.

Actually it was Eminem's album and whoever else was on the roster at the time, and the rest is true. Crooked I didn't want to sit on a shelf like Hittman, Rakim, and every other lyrical MC there. Also, Crooked I is being the better dude for not dissing them despite his reasons to continue with Snoop and the Dre and Cube shit. Dudes obviously know of him. Dudes aren't oblivious to the new west cats like you guys portray.

well if it was up to me, i would rather sit on the shelf at aftermath than sign with a label that has trouble written all over it.

not to mention that Crooked would have gotten more exposure with aftermath

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Not hatin' but Crooked ain't a new dude, he been in the fuckin game since what? 1996? And wasn't he workin with Dre at some point?

He considered an Aftermath deal, but passed it over... at least that's what's rumored.

Crooked was beggin Snoop to be signed to fucking KOCH West, and you think he'd pass over being signed to Aftermath? LMAO

No what happened was Dre and Crooked had discussed working together. Dre told Crooked he wanted to work with him but he had to wait till he finished working on Snoop's album and Xzibit's album. Crooked I was impatient so he took a deal with Death Row so his album could be released quickly (LMAO). Obviously Dre wasn't going to work with him while he was signed to Suge so there that goes. Crooked blew a chance of a lifetime. And after reading a recent interview where he said they called him to work on "Detox" but he's not sure if he's going to cuz he doesn't want to spend all that time waiting around and possibly not even end up on the album - he might be blowing it again.

Actually it was Eminem's album and whoever else was on the roster at the time, and the rest is true. Crooked I didn't want to sit on a shelf like Hittman, Rakim, and every other lyrical MC there. Also, Crooked I is being the better dude for not dissing them despite his reasons to continue with Snoop and the Dre and Cube shit. Dudes obviously know of him. Dudes aren't oblivious to the new west cats like you guys portray.

well if it was up to me, i would rather sit on the shelf at aftermath than sign with a label that has trouble written all over it.

well, what did it really do for Joell ortiz? not much..

Mietek23

LOL

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

well, what did it really do for Joell ortiz? not much..
maybe that's his fault.
he stayed in his hometown.

look at bishop lamont: four street albums financed by a part of his album budget.

he couldn't have done that if he he stayed independent.

by the way, i'm not saying that Aftermath is a good label to sign with, but i was just saying that i would rather sign to aftermath than death row

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

LOL
what's so funny?

aftermath was hot in 2000, while death row's popularity was killed in 1996

YoungCrookedI

Yes i ment that too they´re blockin some artists and crooked is in that cirlce too...man even Tray deee ain´t fuckin with snoop...snoop aka the bonney suge knight refused to pay tray deee a mil and then tray deee decided to go to bervilly hills with his guns to visit this fool snoop and now tray is in prision and guess what who can help him and doesn´t help him??

Yeah, i understand what you are sayin', Snoop fucked over a lot of people. One thing i still don't get is what you mean about that Snoop can help Tray Deee?

Snoop can help him,he can pay the fuckin jail and then he´s out on bail.Tray can record with snoop anotha Eastsidaz album to pay his bills in that way.

Mietek23

what's so funny?

aftermath was hot in 2000, while death row's popularity was killed in 1996[/color]

Maybe you don't remember but Crooked got MAD exposure when he was on Death Row...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Maybe you don't remember but Crooked got MAD exposure when he was on Death Row...
i didn't say he didn't get much, but i think he could have gotten more.
i could be wrong, but we'll never know.

not to mention that he wouldn't have had all those doors closed for him....

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yes i ment that too they´re blockin some artists and crooked is in that cirlce too...man even Tray deee ain´t fuckin with snoop...snoop aka the bonney suge knight refused to pay tray deee a mil and then tray deee decided to go to bervilly hills with his guns to visit this fool snoop and now tray is in prision and guess what who can help him and doesn´t help him??

Yeah, i understand what you are sayin', Snoop fucked over a lot of people. One thing i still don't get is what you mean about that Snoop can help Tray Deee?

Snoop can help him,he can pay the fuckin jail and then he´s out on bail.Tray can record with snoop anotha Eastsidaz album to pay his bills in that way.
why dont crooked i bail em out ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I dont think prisons work like that.. Dude opened fire in public and they found a gang of guns and vests at his house, he cant be "bought" out.

YoungCrookedI

because tray deee is from snoop´s camp...fuckin idiot.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

because tray deee is from snoop´s camp...fuckin idiot.

tray deee and crooked I are close friends, check lunatics interview

Okka

Do they let people out on bail just like that? He's a known gangmember, he got caught with guns and this isn't the first time he's in prison.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

LMAO some of ya'll don't know shit about the laws and the prison system. How the fuck do you want to bail somebody out who's been sentenced? Do you know what bail is?

Lol dude made it sound like bail is a "free from jail" card from monopoly or some shit. When somebody gets arrested, he can bail himself out until the trial, meaning that he doesn't have to sit in prison until his trial. He still has to go to trial though and if sentenced he has to serve his time. No such thing as "bailing" Tray Deee out after he got sentenced to 12 years lol.

Anyway, I don't think Tray Deee was elligible for bail (not 100%) because of his prior cases and him being a "danger to the community".
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 03:58:05 AM by Nima - Dubcnn.com »

Okka

LMAO some of ya'll don't know shit about the laws and the prison system. How the fuck do you want to bail somebody out who's been sentenced? Do you know what bail is?

Lol dude made it sound like bail is a "free from jail" card from monopoly or some shit. When somebody gets arrested, he can bail himself out until the trial, meaning that he doesn't have to sit in prison until his trial. He still has to go to trial though and if sentenced he has to serve his time. No such thing as "bailing" Tray Deee out after he got sentenced to 12 years lol.

Anyway, I don't think Tray Deee was elligible for bail (not 100%) because of his prior cases and him being a "danger to the community".

Exactly, that's what i've been sayin for a long time.