Elements > Tha Studio

Political Gangsta ~vs.~ M-Dogg...3-0-KNOCKOUT  

(1/3) > >>

Political Gangsta:
Warm-up verse:

Political Gangsta- Allow me to introduce myself/
Blow!! Blow!!- See me shove darts through your heart like a Doosh/
I'm new to this battle board, so call me a fucking model immigrant/
Like Asians are to America, you fucking simps are bargaining chips and token "niggaz"/

Between me and Jigga, lies a thin intellectual partition, I'm him without the materialism/
Possessin wisdom of Science and Religion, the twin sisters aimed to hit you like the trade towers/
Ya'll O.G.'s play it close, by now I know ya'll are in bed together sucking to and froe/
So the fuck what? I've come to show you I could give a left nut if I'm new to the community/
Cause ain't none of ya'll seeing me, try to chastise me, I'm flying high above you B/
My shit is off the hook like rich white criminals, S&L scandels, and the B.C.C.I. we run free/
Corrupting the economic structure means nothing cause I control the world and the goverment/
Which means I control you, your through, Battle me you LOSE!!!!

M Dogg™:
Spit a battle verse and lets get it on.

Political Gangsta:

--- Quote ---Spit a battle verse and lets get it on.
--- End quote ---

Thanks for being charitable enough to respond to my desperate battle cry's.  Me, a no-name rapper, I could only hope for a Pyrric victory against you, maybe win 4-3.  I know ya'll have been postin at this board so long your practically in bed with eachother.  I might as well change my name to Political X.  X to represent the unknown.

I'll drop my "battle verse" later tonight.  I'm looking forward to the oppurtunity.  Peace.

M Dogg™:

--- Quote ---
Thanks for being charitable enough to respond to my desperate battle cry's.  Me, a no-name rapper, I could only hope for a Pyrric victory against you, maybe win 4-3.  I know ya'll have been postin at this board so long your practically in bed with eachother.  I might as well change my name to Political X.  X to represent the unknown.

I'll drop my "battle verse" later tonight.  I'm looking forward to the oppurtunity.  Peace.

--- End quote ---

I see a bit of sarcasm. No difference, my crew wouldn't vote, and in fact I'll select people that I have beef with to vote if you'd like. It really doesn't matter to me. Just spit.

infinite59:

--- Quote ---

I see a bit of sarcasm. No difference, my crew wouldn't vote, and in fact I'll select people that I have beef with to vote if you'd like. It really doesn't matter to me. Just spit.
--- End quote ---

I don't think he meant any disrespect M-Dogg.... I think that's just the way dude likes to talk, he's misunderstood.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version