Author Topic: XXL June Covers (Eminem)  (Read 779 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: XXL June Covers (Eminem)
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 04:35:46 PM »
I like Em, but this cover makes him look like he has down syndrome. I hope to read XXL soon just for this. Seems interesting enough.  8)

TRG

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 04:42:38 PM »
Quote from: Eminem
I like Em, but this cover makes him look like he has down syndrome. I hope to read XXL soon just for this. Seems interesting enough.  8)
On His Drug Addiction
“I wasn’t really mentally. I wasn’t ready to give up drugs. I didn’t really think I had a problem. Basically, I went in, and I came out. I relapsed, and I spent the next three years struggling with it. Also, at that time, I felt like I wanted to pull back, because my drug problem had got so bad. I felt like, Maybe if I take a break, maybe this will help. I started to get into the producer role more…I can still be out there with my music, like with the Re-Up album, but I don’t have to be in the spotlight the whole time.”

On Proof’s Death
“Everyone felt his loss, from his kids, to his wife, to everyone. But, for some reason, in hindsight, the way I felt was almost like it happened to just me…Maybe at the time I was a little bit selfish with it. I think it kind of hit me so hard. It just blindsided me. I just went into such a dark place that, with everything, the drugs, my thoughts, everything. And the more drugs I consumed, and it was all depressants I was taking, the more depressed I became, the more self-loathing I became…By the way, I’m just now at the point where I’m better talking about it. It took me so long to get out of that place where I couldn’t even speak about it without crying or wanting to cry…Proof was the anchor. He was everything to D12. And not just the group-for me, personally, he was everything.”

On T.I., Lil Wayne & Hip-Hop
“I stayed up on the music, and obviously I watch TV and saw what was going on. And without naming any name, it just felt like hip-hop was going downhill. And it seemed like kinda fast. You know, in them three years, it was like everybody just cares about the hook and the beat; nobody really cares about substance. But with this new T.I. album, with this new Lil Wayne album of recent, it seems like things are looking a lot better now. You can appreciate Lil Wayne using different words to rhyme and actually rhyming words that you know. Or T.I., where you hear shit and you’re like Whoa, ah, I wish I would have thought of that! You know what I mean? Or you hear all the compound-syllable rhyming and all that. It just seems like now the craft is getting cared about more

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 06:32:04 PM »
What is Marvel Comics doing???  Stop it.

dameons

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2009, 06:38:33 PM »
It's getting more difficult to take him seriously.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2009, 06:54:16 PM »
tell me the first (top) picture doesnt look like Em's face isnt even real; like they molded some clay or some shit. :P :laugh:

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 09:22:31 PM »
what the fuck

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2009, 12:02:21 AM »
what a monster! :D

cant wait for Relapse though. 8)
are you still anticipating it after that single?

within the last week i bumped the SSLP & the MMLP, so its got me in that Shady mood; so yeah, i guess i am still anticipating it, but my hopes are pretty much shot. :P
so just really curious like me?  ;)

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 12:38:02 AM »
awful, just awful.....im not gonna call him a fag or a retard or any obvious shit like that, but how could he look at these a think they look cool? to many pills yo.......heres a concept, how about not doctoring up the photo and just using a normal pic of what u look like? its so fuckin' plastic i cant believe it......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2009, 05:02:08 AM »
what a monster! :D

cant wait for Relapse though. 8)
are you still anticipating it after that single?

within the last week i bumped the SSLP & the MMLP, so its got me in that Shady mood; so yeah, i guess i am still anticipating it, but my hopes are pretty much shot. :P
so just really curious like me?  ;)

lol yeah (no homo). :D :P

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2009, 05:49:07 AM »
Arguably this is going to be the best selling XXL issue of the year since they got Eminem on the cover of it. Every white kid is going to buy the June issue. Even the ones who still shit in diapers and don't know how to read yet. This is going to bring so much money to XXL that they could just put Crooked I's face on every cover for rest of the year without going bankruptcy.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Matty

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 10:57:36 AM »
do white kids really love em as much as the last generation did?

crack a bottle was weak but still way better than we made you. hopefully the album will have some good stuff on it but interscope's business model is finished.

we'll find out when it leaks.

Efrain

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 11:57:31 AM »
Between these shots and some others from his vid, something does not look right about him.  Like he's made of plastic or a robot or some shit, lol.

Look at his eyebrows... HGH no question. He probably took a regiment after he got fat and used it to slim down and build muscle. Same thing happened to Stallone, Anna Nichole Smith etc. They all have the same look because HGH makes your bones grow too, and the most noticeable place to spot it on someones face is their eyebrows, the bones underneath become huge.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 04:41:19 PM »
It looks to me like he's bringing some creativity back to hip-hop.  I'm starting to think this album might be a big comeback album.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »
^we all hope it is; but nothing will be known until we hear another song off of it.

Bananas

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 04:44:01 PM »
do white kids really love em as much as the last generation did?

I don't think so...He isn't really poppin like 98' plus he looks hella airbrushed and roided which scares the kids.