Author Topic: i have solved the economic crisis  (Read 266 times)

da_notorious_mack

i have solved the economic crisis
« on: April 14, 2009, 10:34:32 AM »
kill every mothafucka that aint got a job... :nahnah2: :nahnah2: :nahnah2:

dont like it get a job 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: i have solved the economic crisis
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 10:42:06 AM »
Kind of hard to get a job for some who were just laid off and there are no jobs that they are qualified for.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 10:52:23 AM »
Kind of hard to get a job for some who were just laid off and there are no jobs that they are qualified for.

they wouldnt have been laid off if we had acted sooner...its time to cut our losses 8)

Bananas

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 10:54:06 AM »
G Spot.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 11:01:31 AM »
i figured someone might make an intelligent discussion out of it... :-\

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 11:04:32 AM »
G Spot.

agreed, kind of hard to make this a serious threat if the start ain't serious.

herpes

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 06:22:44 PM »
They should kill you.  It's obvious you aren't that intelligent.  You're taking away a job from someone that is much more qualified.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 09:32:31 AM »

Perhaps your dumb mind should just focus on gluing itself to the tv in desperate hope that Liverpool might actually win a trophy this season.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 11:16:04 AM »
lol @ the supposed "intellectual" minds of the TOT getting pissed because they sittin at the house in their underwear all day wit no job tryna find evidence the presidents secretly an iguana

obviously i dont wanna kill people with no jobs you think im really promoting genocide??...and im the stupid one :loser:

im merely venting my frustration that some people are handed houses and have their rent paid where as people who pay for their homes are losing theirs...you could blame the welfare system or u can blame the useless sack of shits that aint tryna earn a loaf....i blame both 8)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 12:43:54 PM »
Okay it seems you haven't looked at the facts and figures, so here is a quick summary of the reality of the situation. So according to official figures unemployment stands at 1.5 million, except this figure omits, the following....those whose savings exceed x amount, those who are in full time education and those who have some form of long term sickness they are on incapacity benefit. Now in addition there are all sorts of other ways of manipulating the figures, for instance after 12 weeks of claiming unemployment benefit, you are effectively given a review and during this review, you are taken off the books and then put back on, this maintains the appearance of a constant level of unemployment, without wild fluctuations. So you see, the number of people unemployed is more in the region of over 6 million people. The Bank Of England recently published a report which estimates that there will be over 4 million people unemployed and recommended measures include upping the school leaving age because that will take more people off the unemployment lists lol. So let's say for estimate purposes that the real unemployment figures will stand at about 8 million people. This reflects just how difficult it is to get a job and so puts everything into context. Those people who are on welfare, sure some people are abusing the system but for many, they don't have any alternatives. So it's narrow minded of you to have something against those who are claiming unemployment benefits, are some of them lazy? yes of course but the stark reality is there are nowhere near enough jobs and increasingly many jobs are going to east european workers.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 01:06:24 PM by virtuoso »

ekmek

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2009, 03:15:02 AM »
there is no crisis. its all fake for large industries to get rid of staff

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 06:59:48 AM »
wouldnt that get people to underachieve just to get a job, so as to not get killed,like hypothetically last year i was making 100k and got layed off, now im serving burgers to save my life.