Author Topic: So I spent the night in Jail for asking cops why my brother was in handcuffs...  (Read 1332 times)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
you ask for the tape......if one was recorded while all this happened from the cruiser?
yeah, they all of a sudden don't have any cameras in their cars

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY IN YOUR AREA IS AN IMBECILE.
HAVE YOUR BROTHER PLAY A VICTIMIZED INNOCENT BYSTANDER.
THE JURY WILL EAT THAT UP.

DOES THE OFFICERS TESTIMONY MATCH THEIR WRITTEN ACCOUNTS AFTER THE INCIDENT ?
they are referring to their notes as a kinda "refresher" of their recollection - only the arresting officer wrote a report, the officer I talked to had notes and was referring to them - and yeah, my bro's testimony was pretty much as perfect as can be, he was never arrested or charged with anything, he did nothing. he was just walking to his girls house - the prosecutor only had 2 follow up questions to ask him.

Muhfukka

you should have just hit a couple fences and avoided all this shit

dexter

And what's the lesson you learned from this? Always think about you first. That's what I do at least ;D
nice

Sikotic™

This is so fuckin ridiculous. It should have never even gone to trial.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

the system is fuckin u in the ass

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

No way a judge or a jury would side with this injustice.

now that sounds delusional man. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
They had another officer testify and he told a whole different story - it's going to the jury in 10 minutes! We are doing closing arguments right now - if I don't post again you know what happend!

They had another officer testify and he told a whole different story - it's going to the jury in 10 minutes! We are doing closing arguments right now - if I don't post again you know what happend!

advice...

soap on a rope.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

oh shit hes posting updates from the courthouse haha

Sikotic™

I really hope he's out celebrating his acquittal right now and not spreading his cheeks and lifting his sack instead.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Lol - well they are still deliberating - we go back in tomorrow at 9am - I'll know my faith then

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

I really hope he's out celebrating his acquittal right now and not spreading his cheeks and lifting his sack instead.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

the system is fuckin u in the ass

its not the system u gotta worry about.... :-X

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG

Uploaded with ImageShack.us