Author Topic: I kno i ain't trippin' but dubcc  (Read 1027 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

I kno i ain't trippin' but dubcc
« on: April 14, 2009, 08:22:33 PM »
Got tha same god dam 6/7 people on here EVERYDAY (and r really the ONLY posters on here).  i love music but Damn!  Y'all niggaz need lives... and i aint gotta say no names, just look- they're like Herpes... EVERYWHERE

Bananas

Re: I kno i ain't trippin' but dubcc
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 08:25:04 PM »
And you are above them how?

Moe

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 08:36:44 PM »
 :whistle:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »
And you are above them how?

bcuz i dont respond/comment on every thread, i'm not on here everyday and when i am on here im not on here every other hour (like some on here).  i actually appreciate music and dont shit on every artist bcuz i dont rock with they swagger.  i know wat im talkin about b4 i type.  i dont respond on here 25/30 times a day.  and i have girlfriends - so i dont even have tha time 2 bother.  it's like they're people who really have problems dealin with society, and it's funny but it's not funny.  every1 on here isn't a kid and i can tell (even with the dum shit they say but the mentality they have is very sickening and it truely does make me worry/wonder lol.  those woons can say anything they want and let it be funny, but it's really sad to see how many people (the few) live they life on here.  i cant image wat happens in they life when they get off the computer... does anything happen?  a nigga like me needs to breathe fresh air and communicate with people... real people.  staying on the internet having pointless debates about 20 yr old music and hating/joking on anything new that comes out isn't something Normal people do... i'll be scared 2 come on here when Detox drops  :-[

Bananas

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 08:39:54 PM »
^^i didnt read that. like a boss.

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 08:40:09 PM »
You call jeezy classic music and put 3 6 mafia above DJ premiere.you clearly do not what your talking about before you type.please delete your account kill your family and then yourself.

Bananas

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 08:41:25 PM »
yeah,  leave radiotube. you are a fucking moron nig nog with shitty taste in music and a big opinion. kill yourself! like a boss

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 08:43:08 PM »
haha damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 08:45:53 PM »
see that's wat im talkin about... what's the point of talkin all of that shit... it's not even funny.  i see tha same avatars in EVERY post like god dam, do u work 4 dubcc?  i'm livin bitches/// i cant fuck wit wiggers and washed up colored folks who aint out here in these streets... we'll never see eye 2 eye

"kill myself" "delete my account" "die radiotube" lol are u serious? lol.  get outta here, go hit tha clubs up, matter of fact go walk down ur block and get off ya ass...

D4L>>>>>Roc A Fella Records 2000

Bananas

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 08:47:01 PM »
I'M IN THE STREETZ ALL DAY CUZ, I'M TYPING FROM THE STREETS RITE NOW, ITS ALL I KNOW!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 08:47:48 PM »
im 10 minutes into posting this and it's the SAME people already (who happend to be some of the people i was talking about) lmao... who's the loser here,,, surely not RadioTube!

Jaydc555

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 08:47:48 PM »
Hahahahahaha!you must be legally retarded.your the reason garbage hip hop is selling Morons like you.turn off your radio and go listen to real music.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 08:48:38 PM »
These forums are boring as of lately.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 08:49:17 PM »
 <<< is this what y'all need lol my god u bitches is wack lol  8) go out and get some, even if u have 2 pay- you can still have your dignity, it's okay

Bananas

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2009, 08:53:39 PM »
I'm in the streets nigga, gettin crack money, gettin crak heads ta suck my dick, rockin white tees, forgettin about my kids, on them 24's, realest nigga here radiotube, come see about a playa, i'm a put you on the game