Author Topic: Patron, Vodka, Valium, Wine, Beer, Pot, and a Chicken Quesadilla.  (Read 756 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: Patron, Vodka, Valium, Wine, Beer, Pot, and a Chicken Quesadilla.
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 11:01:59 PM »
That's quite the combo, especially topped off by the quesadilla. It wasn't as extreme, but I spent this weekend at my mom's house with a bunch of family including my step-dad's relatives, so I was pretty much faded all weekend. Cazadores, Sailor Jerry's, joints, beer and wine. I don't mess with pills, only pain relievers I've ever liked were SOMA muscle relaxers, those are the truth.
I got a bird's eye view

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 10:18:28 AM »
yall oughta try redbull and morphene...........I like percocet and vicadin but morphine is the best...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 10:59:35 AM »
This is what the Illuminati wants.  They want us to be slaves to substances as such so it keeps us as sheep so we dont rise up.

I'm glad to see you coming around.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 11:01:50 AM »
In a way that holds some truth to it, THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO WIN!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 11:05:50 AM »
This is what the Illuminati wants.  They want us to be slaves to substances as such so it keeps us as sheep so we dont rise up.

okay job  ::)

my dick > illuminati
I hope your dick at least exists.

You're a smart guy...you'll come around once you get your career fully poppin for several years and see how shit operates.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 11:07:32 AM »
In a way that holds some truth to it, THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO WIN!

Exactly.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »
I have to disagree heavily with mixing pills and alcohol...

other than that, sounds like a good time

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2009, 04:39:31 PM »
I have some vics. I usually don't go to crazy when I mix them though. I will take 1 500mg vic and some goose and juice. Some people go nuts and take like 4 and drink which is asking for liver failure.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2009, 04:44:57 PM »
I have to disagree heavily with mixing pills and alcohol...

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2009, 06:48:43 PM »
I have some vics. I usually don't go to crazy when I mix them though. I will take 1 500mg vic and some goose and juice. Some people go nuts and take like 4 and drink which is asking for liver failure.

i'll mix pills and alc only in moderation.

choclitkiss

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2009, 11:41:16 PM »
I just chewed a piece of my 80 oc. 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2009, 12:11:52 AM »
pills blow. I hate pills, never tried them, and at 28, I more than likely never will. I'm too old for that shit. Weed, well in my younger days, but nah.

I agree with Tom, you are falling prey to our evil plot to take over the world. All the people that know of use, give them pills, booze and "pot" and let them kill their own brains. Then they become less creditable, especially since they are posting this on a sight that the whole world can see. When you are trying to expose us, I will then point this out to the public and kill your reputation before it even starts. You'll have less cred then the Octo Mom... mmwwhahahahahahahaha

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2009, 12:20:52 AM »
pills blow. I hate pills, never tried them, and at 28, I more than likely never will. I'm too old for that shit. Weed, well in my younger days, but nah.

I agree with Tom, you are falling prey to our evil plot to take over the world. All the people that know of use, give them pills, booze and "pot" and let them kill their own brains. Then they become less creditable, especially since they are posting this on a sight that the whole world can see. When you are trying to expose us, I will then point this out to the public and kill your reputation before it even starts. You'll have less cred then the Octo Mom... mmwwhahahahahahahaha
I like the theory. Only thing is: it didn't even affect dickhead pill poppers like Rush Limbaugh. Homeboy still makes $500 million a year spewing bullshit from his fat mouth everyday.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

choclitkiss

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2009, 12:23:16 AM »
If you can afford oxycontin, you can afford to run your mouth. :-*

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2009, 12:32:47 AM »

I like the theory. Only thing is: it didn't even affect dickhead pill poppers like Rush Limbaugh. Homeboy still makes $500 million a year spewing bullshit from his fat mouth everyday.

We pay Rush to spew his garbage. His brain has been dead from the pills. We pay him, give him pills, give him a script and let the people get brain washed. Illuminati for life.