Author Topic: T.I'S bodyguard who snitched gets 1 year.  (Read 272 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
T.I'S bodyguard who snitched gets 1 year.
« on: April 15, 2009, 02:45:23 AM »
http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/04/14/21364358.aspx

Wearing a wire to try and cath T.I and Alfamega out  >:(

"Ohhhhhweee dont talk to me!!" lol
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: T.I'S bodyguard who snitched gets 1 year.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 05:28:01 AM »
Fuck a snitch
T.I. should invest in some house cleaning.

Moe

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 07:27:35 AM »
i bet he gets raped...

Bananas

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 10:32:39 AM »
I hate snitches, code of the streets! rap forums!

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 01:49:27 PM »

LOL I love it!

DIP DIP SET SET

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 07:35:10 PM »
good
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 04:43:22 PM »
If you don't want people to snitch, do the crime all by yourself.  And don't brag.  Better yet, don't do any crimes period.  There are people in the streets who will waive the no snitch clause depending on the crime.  So the streets aren't 100% down with the no snitch clause as you think.  But sadly people wants evil to reign supreme :firedevil:

Hopefully the T.I. haters who call him a snitch hears about this.  T.I. himself, said that it was someone who snitched on him.

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 04:50:43 PM »
^i font have a problem with snitching..ppl got snitching fucked up though..if your a local and know about a serial killer, get him behind bars..

but if your knowingly and willingly committing crime and then got caught and snitch on a friend or co-worker who is committing a crime on the same level of yours, to save your own ass, thats not cool..

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 04:56:45 PM »
^i font have a problem with snitching..ppl got snitching fucked up though..if your a local and know about a serial killer, get him behind bars..

but if your knowingly and willingly committing crime and then got caught and snitch on a friend or co-worker who is committing a crime on the same level of yours, to save your own ass, thats not cool..
That sound messed up but who wants to do all that time all by yourself.  That's part of the consequences you can't choose.  Not being sarcastic, but that's the truth.  I'm glad you said that 1st sentence, too bad Cam'ron is too stupid not to do that.  His dumbass said he'd rather move.  And then that serial killer could go kill someone else. 

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 04:58:26 PM »

That sound messed up but who wants to do all that time all by yourself.  That's part of the consequences you can't choose.  Not being sarcastic, but that's the truth.  I'm glad you said that 1st sentence, too bad Cam'ron is too stupid not to do that.  His dumbass said he'd rather move.  And then that serial killer could go kill someone else. 
yeah 2 many ppl fucking up the definition of snitching. Cam'Ron was dumb as hell for that comment. It's the specific type of snitching that I mentioned that isn't cool imo.