Author Topic: White People Saying Nigger  (Read 762 times)

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
White People Saying Nigger
« on: April 15, 2009, 10:08:51 AM »
Just got back from a rap battle thing for people to freestyle at and this white dude was killing this whack ass rapper names D-lo or somthing the White dude sayed a line like

"You bring ya crew with you to stir some shit are you a faggot sir or is it just me or is that a tight fit leave you NIGGAS extinct cause i'm on the brink i'll throw everything at you but the kitchen sink  " or somthing like that

After the battle he got jumped out side all because he said "Nigga" i dont get this do we still take that comment to Heart i have lots of freinds all mixed races but unless i get called Nigga in a violent way or somthing i'm cool with it Also Why is it ok for mexicans , and other people to say it cause this other rapper names "Brink" Said nigga like 100 times but no one said any thing

What do yall think

Moe

Re: White People Saying Nigger
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 10:13:06 AM »
you should ask these people
http://www.chimpout.com/

Bananas

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 10:22:09 AM »
because niggers can't build wealth, raise a decent family, assimilate with the real world, etc...so they need to have a certain edge. an edge no white man can beat them at. that edge is the word nigger.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 10:24:51 AM »
ill bill has a song called "White nigger"

go DL it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 10:44:36 AM »
Everytime i see wigger white guys who say it a lot around black people it pisses even ME off. And when i look at some of the black peoples faces when they say it i can just see they are thinking "God this white kid needs to STFU". I don't use the word, and i could never feel comfortable using it around black people.

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 10:59:26 AM »
Yeah i agree with you but thinking "i wish this white boy would shut the fuck up" is better than going out side and putting the kid in hospital

Bananas

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 11:14:05 AM »
Everytime i see wigger white guys who say it a lot around black people it pisses even ME off. And when i look at some of the black peoples faces when they say it i can just see they are thinking "God this white kid needs to STFU". I don't use the word, and i could never feel comfortable using it around black people.

I thought you were one of those kids.

G-Funk

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 11:52:09 AM »
cuz he is not a minority.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 11:57:47 AM »
fucked up.

spanish & asain say it; but whites are fucked up if they even think of it lol.

i've heard the term "white nigga" too; like how can you call me your white nigga when i cant call you my nigga? ???

crazy rules lol.

tempo2

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 12:06:11 PM »
why not call people by there first name like every other civilized person does?

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 12:08:03 PM »
chamillitarys white? wouldntt have guessed, lol...

some of my black friends tell me its okay for me to say it (I'm indian) but idk, i don't, unless its in a joky way. I feel what you're saying in that... it's more about context. I don't think a word can be hurtful by itself, it depends what the intent of the person saying it is. But I'm not really in the position to be making that kind of decision.

It's a sign of the times, if anything. give it another 20 years and we'll see where the worlds at

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 12:30:11 PM »

i remember a big ass klan rally came to houston 1 time..i was in college..n they was on campus handin out flyers..the klan...n the klux that was on campus was recruitin where we were....and they greeted some of em with that AYAK shit klan talk for are you a klansman....

so i replied back AKIA which meant ...a klansmen i am...

they all tripped the fuck out

then they got up startled.. kuz i speak that klan shit fluently...i hate niggas like the rest of em...i love pussy...

anybody that knows me...know what it is.. kuz thats how i was raised..words dont mean shit...if it aint affectin my paper route wont bother sweatin it..

it dont bother me one bit..

i mean if the shit was such a problem..

back then when the word was 1st used.. the 1st group of blacks to be called the shit..shoulda ended it right there...

i use it everyday since i learned to talk..and i got white friends...like that boy riff raff from the gentlemen club...

and if u knew em...he say that shit all the time..around some niggas that will knock ya head off and they dont even sweat it..

alot of black cats could careless if u use it if u aint black..

i know off back all these niggas that be screamin a peckerwood would call me a nigga i kill em..knowin damn well they finna do shit...

if white rappers cant say it..black rappers shoulda never use it...if its thats such a big deal..

if i seen the shit hurricane seen ..they jumped the white dude..i know me n my potnas woulda jumped in n help the white dude...

Prof@ssor

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 12:43:26 PM »
Im Persian but I say NIGGER everyday...deep inside some people are niggers...I feel like one sometimes.  :)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 02:23:15 PM »
why not call people by there first name like every other civilized person does?

that would make everything a lot easier. ;) :)

chamillitarys white? wouldntt have guessed, lol...

;D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 03:28:41 PM »
I used to think it was wrong for white people to say it, until I heard KRS1 talk about this very subject, and what he said made sense to me.  KRS1 said that people outside of hip-hop shouldn't use the word "nigger" but whites inside hip-hop culture who use the word "nigga" use it with a different understanding and that it is acceptable.

So I got to agree with KRS now and say that whites using the word in a hip-hop context makes sense to me.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)