Author Topic: White People Saying Nigger  (Read 774 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: White People Saying Nigger
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 04:06:23 PM »
I don't use it.

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 04:19:33 PM »
I used to think it was wrong for white people to say it, until I heard KRS1 talk about this very subject, and what he said made sense to me.  KRS1 said that people outside of hip-hop shouldn't use the word "nigger" but whites inside hip-hop culture who use the word "nigga" use it with a different understanding and that it is acceptable.

So I got to agree with KRS now and say that whites using the word in a hip-hop context makes sense to me.

exactly.

"a" should be acceptable, but "er" should be illegal. :P

Bananas

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009, 04:35:39 PM »

i remember a big ass klan rally came to houston 1 time..i was in college..n they was on campus handin out flyers..the klan...n the klux that was on campus was recruitin where we were....and they greeted some of em with that AYAK shit klan talk for are you a klansman....

so i replied back AKIA which meant ...a klansmen i am...

they all tripped the fuck out

That's some crazy shit man. I had no idea they even had their own coded language. On some Masonic shit.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 05:10:28 PM »
yeah.. they got their own coded shit. some of the klux shit aint changed since nathan bedford forrest was runnin it..

when i was locked up.. an ex klan member schooled me.. didnt wanna know.. but he useta talk all the time...killed time...

Bananas

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2009, 05:14:16 PM »
Damn. I guess it was for the better. Can't complain about getting an education into a different side of America.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2009, 05:22:46 PM »
I used to think it was wrong for white people to say it, until I heard KRS1 talk about this very subject, and what he said made sense to me.  KRS1 said that people outside of hip-hop shouldn't use the word "nigger" but whites inside hip-hop culture who use the word "nigga" use it with a different understanding and that it is acceptable.

So I got to agree with KRS now and say that whites using the word in a hip-hop context makes sense to me.

exactly.

"a" should be acceptable, but "er" should be illegal. :P

its the same damn word.

i love pac and chris rock, but they fucked things up with statements like that

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »
ive been wonderin this and been askin this on here
i dont think its aite, and alotta non-black races talk like its theirs
(they say they can)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Bananas

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 05:26:13 PM »
(they say they can)

well, it is a white mans word originally.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2009, 05:27:36 PM »
explain if you like

(they say they can)

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Bananas

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2009, 05:29:41 PM »
explain if you can...

(they say they can)

really?

white people started the word "nigger" as a derogatory (bad, mean) term for black people. what else would you like me to explain?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 05:32:20 PM »
aite but comin up wit the term and then usin it agaisnt them in a "fucked up", i mean isnt that wrong?
or for example what happens alot
the white girl or guy at the mall (who are usually around some black people) use the term as if them bein around is a pass
do you agree wit anyone but the black race usin that term?
but the main term here is n*gga

explain if you can...

(they say they can)

really?

white people started the word "nigger" as a derogatory (bad, mean) term for black people. what else would you like me to explain?
Cube

Bananas

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 05:36:40 PM »
nigga and nigger are the same thing. some people just made up a difference to justify their ignorance when they call all their friends it. Really, it shouldnt be a big deal, i joke about amistad and slavery and nigger stuff with my black friends because we know it's not serious. the whole "nigger" vs "nigga" thing is bullshit, and if black people wanna call each other nigga then they shouldnt be mad when other people who listen to hip hop or are socially aware use the word as well. If they get all uppity then they are just reinforcing the fact that they are the old definition of a dumb nigger.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 05:45:24 PM »
nah theres a few issues here
1.blacks aka the real N*ggaz gettin mad about others usin it when they shouldnt (again accordin to some they (and in this case they=anyone who isnt black) dont have the right or jus simply it isnt their race to be usin it

2.non-blacks usin the N*gga term and in many cases gettin away wit it, but also in many cases not gettin away  trust homies (blacks) have done some damage due to others than their race usin that term.

3.n*gga vs nigger might be the same thing, but they are also different.  when a white person uses the term, they use it in the sense of N*gga, like what up my N*gga, not what up my Nigger.  and they dont fee like its right to be sayin nigger, some actually feel more offended by usin that term nigger

i dont think they need to be reminded that they are a nigger, and i think theyre more concerned of the fact that another race besides theirs is usin their word as if they are part of they race.
sometimes it does seem outta place for a race that isnt black to be usin the term "hey what up n*gga"

nigga and nigger are the same thing. some people just made up a difference to justify their ignorance when they call all their friends it. Really, it shouldnt be a big deal, i joke about amistad and slavery and nigger stuff with my black friends because we know it's not serious. the whole "nigger" vs "nigga" thing is bullshit, and if black people wanna call each other nigga then they shouldnt be mad when other people who listen to hip hop or are socially aware use the word as well. If they get all uppity then they are just reinforcing the fact that they are the old definition of a dumb nigger.
Cube

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 05:53:37 PM »
Everytime i see wigger white guys who say it a lot around black people it pisses even ME off. And when i look at some of the black peoples faces when they say it i can just see they are thinking "God this white kid needs to STFU". I don't use the word, and i could never feel comfortable using it around black people.

I heard your raps, you sound like you are tryin too hard to be black yourself.  And doesn't the word "wigger" propagate the word "nigger"?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 05:57:02 PM »
IMO wigger is one of the dumbest inventions ever
and muffuccaz cant be suprised to hear reactions from this term
jus wait til fuck oreilly, cnn and them fuck faces catch on to this term

Everytime i see wigger white guys who say it a lot around black people it pisses even ME off. And when i look at some of the black peoples faces when they say it i can just see they are thinking "God this white kid needs to STFU". I don't use the word, and i could never feel comfortable using it around black people.

I heard your raps, you sound like you are tryin too hard to be black yourself.  And doesn't the word "wigger" propagate the word "nigger"?
Cube