Author Topic: White People Saying Nigger  (Read 761 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: White People Saying Nigger
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2009, 03:17:06 PM »
If a white guy says nigger to a black man, and that black man beats the shit out of him, doesn't that just validate the white guy? I mean, seriously, the black culture has made huge progress in 100 years, yet their are still millions of "niggers", still poor, still robbing people, still not real members of a functioning society. Shouldn't an educated, non-nigger take the high road? A nigger, as I see it, is simply a black man who's yet to assimilate into a proper, respectable society. Aren't those black crack heads who shoot people, still niggers? They haven't made any progress, their not moving with the times, their still lesser members of our country. They are niggers. Simple as that.

If you say nigger to a black man, and he beats you up, then you're 100% right, he is a stupid nigger. If you say nigger to a black man, and he takes the high road, says his piece and walks away peacefully, then your just a racist. It's as simple as that. Some black people are fucking niggers. And if you call some unemployed porch monkey a nigger, then your no racist at all. Your a fucking saint. You are trying to motivate these dysfunctional people to become better people, through racism.

If someone called me a cracker everyday, I would be like "Hey, maybe he's right, maybe I am a cracker, maybe I should become a better person and a better member of society?" Should be the same thing with white people saying nigger.

I love black people, but I sure as hell hate unemployed, do nothing, criminals (niggers). That's what Nigger means in this society today, and it should be used selectively. Don't call a black lawyer a nigger, he's a good person! But sure as hell call those moron gang members niggers.

What's wrong with calling a black man in a gang a nigger? He is a nigger. He's a bad person. And he should be labeled a nigger for making poor life choices. That's the facts. Niggers exist. Their everywhere. And calling them what they are, shouldn't be racism.

Some black people are niggers, and it's these people, who are the real racists. They bring down their own culture. If every black man was a doctor, and gave to charities, and kept the music down, their would be no niggers, and white people wouldn't need to use that word. It's niggers which are 100% to blame for racism. If this small minority of black people would stop robbing people and shooting people and doing crack, then their would be no racism. But these guys ruin it all.

So next time, when a white man calls you a nigger, don't blame the white man, blame all those stupid bandanna wearing, crack selling, gang belonging black people.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 03:26:22 PM by The King »

MediumL

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2009, 04:45:47 PM »

what you mean scrapin off of america?

to be honest i kinda feel weird sayin it. i be around black people quite a bit seein as they my fam but they aint never used it. Still kinda feels uncomfortable when u hear it on tv said by white news reporters or actors. Tbh i think its more an American thing and anyone else using it regularly is kinda scraping off of america.

copyin them. these the same guys that walk around in basketball tops and new era caps like they from harlem smh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2009, 04:52:24 PM »
so when black people say other races than besides theirs cant listen to the muzik they created (by their muzik they mean rap)
or vice versa when white people say no race besides whites should be listenin to rock n roll

again this is jus what some people in their own right representin their race have said
is that right tho?

what you mean scrapin off of america?

to be honest i kinda feel weird sayin it. i be around black people quite a bit seein as they my fam but they aint never used it. Still kinda feels uncomfortable when u hear it on tv said by white news reporters or actors. Tbh i think its more an American thing and anyone else using it regularly is kinda scraping off of america.

copyin them. these the same guys that walk around in basketball tops and new era caps like they from harlem smh
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2009, 05:43:45 PM »
I'm not down with either word.  No white folk, black folk, brown folk, tan folk, baige folk - no one has a right to call me either word.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2009, 04:10:57 AM »
KRS on the subject..

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2009, 04:12:46 AM »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

JAZ

« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2009, 09:33:40 AM »
NIGGER.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2009, 12:40:33 PM »
NIGGER.
damn that bitch got ass oh yeah what up nicca