Author Topic: With Em coming back, I was thinking, what is the biggest "Comeback album"?  (Read 806 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Hopefully Em can make a huge comeback album and teach these young cats a thing or two about real hip-hop.  We are all counting on this album being huge...

...but it got me thinking, what is the biggest comeback album?  Here's the albums I consider to be the best comeback albums, as far as an artist making classics, then disappearing, then coming back with another classic.

Dr. Dre "2001"-   hadn't dropped a solo in around 8 years, a lot of people had 'forgot about Dre'

Nas  "Stillmatic"-  had came real weak on Nastradamus, but the Jay beef sparked a fire in him, and he took New York back

Kriss Kross  "Young Rich and Dangerous"-  Considered just a fad, one hit wonders with their first album and "Jump" single, but alot of people forget that years later they came back (1996) and this album went gold and had some bangers

Snoop-  "No Limit Top Dogg"-   His first No Limit album he came with the No Limit sound, Beats by The Pound on production, and it wasn't the Snoop we were used to.  The album sold well but nobody can say it was dope.  People started to give up on Snoop a little bit, and then he got back with Dre, Meach, and went back West and dropped a banging 4th LP

what else?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 04:51:56 PM by Infinite African AND American West Coastin »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Bananas

Cam'ron - Crime Pays will be a huge comeback, an especially bitter one for the haters, as magazines and blogs have been swarming on him like hungry locusts for several months.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cam'ron - Crime Pays will be a huge comeback, an especially bitter one for the haters, as magazines and blogs have been swarming on him like hungry locusts for several months.

no it won't.  You actually have to have one good album, for you to have a comeback album later.  I don't think Camron has even ONE good SONG.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha well he had some dope joints
damn tho goin in on killa

no it won't.  You actually have to have one good album, for you to have a comeback album later.  I don't think Camron has even ONE good SONG.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Bananas

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/UWScJsgvUFw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/UWScJsgvUFw</a>
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 05:18:22 PM by Halloween Sound Effects »

Bananas

If Eminem had the same goofy sing song lyrics, you'd be on his dick. The racist upbringing is really coming out in you brian.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
why is Eminem known as the white boys rapper?

almost everybody (who likes rap) fucks with his old shit & most people of any race would put him in a top 15 all time.

obviously he is going to draw a large group of white people, but white people who dont like rap, dont like him & if they like rap then they are fucking with most good rappers anyway.

point is, Eminem didn't bring white people to liking rap.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

herpes

I'm guessing you have never heard any of his stuff from Children of the Corn.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Eminem had the same goofy sing song lyrics, you'd be on his dick. The racist upbringing is really coming out in you brian.

Ohhh yeah, I forgot, Camron is on the same level as Eminem... ofcourse.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm guessing you have never heard any of his stuff from Children of the Corn.

You guessed right

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cam'ron is getting a lot of hate here.  Purple Haze was dope.  Moving Weight stills bangs hard. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cam'ron is getting a lot of hate here.  Purple Haze was dope.  Moving Weight stills bangs hard. 

Let's just go ahead and say Camron is the Greatest of All Time.  With songs like "Horse and Carriage" I think everyone can agree.  And his earlier work with Mase's group Harlem World was groundbreaking.

Bananas

Cam =/>> allah

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.