Author Topic: With Em coming back, I was thinking, what is the biggest "Comeback album"?  (Read 801 times)

SO PRUP

Cam'ron - Crime Pays will be a huge comeback, an especially bitter one for the haters, as magazines and blogs have been swarming on him like hungry locusts for several months.

no it won't.  You actually have to have one good album, for you to have a comeback album later.  I don't think Camron has even ONE good SONG.

your crazy, check out that s.d.e album, cam's best album ever.

GangstaBoogy

Hopefully Em can make a huge comeback album and teach these young cats a thing or two about real hip-hop. 

Yeah, "We Made You" is the epitome of real hip hop   ::)

I agree with Nas on "Stillmatic". Like he said: he was "fucked over, left for dead, gone and forgotten". But that album was ridiculously good and he took his spot back and ran NY for a while after that. Even "God's Son" was dope and well received. Too bad after that he just fell back.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Cam'ron - Crime Pays will be a huge comeback, an especially bitter one for the haters, as magazines and blogs have been swarming on him like hungry locusts for several months.

no it won't.  You actually have to have one good album, for you to have a comeback album later.  I don't think Camron has even ONE good SONG.

your crazy, check out that s.d.e album, cam's best album ever.

True Story,  S.D.E. is my favorite Rap album of all time

DIP DIP SET SET

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Sonic Jihad
Acid Reflex
Helter Skelter

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Lol

kemizt

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Id like to hope that Street Hop is mentioned with those albums in the first post in years to come.... I like Royce's cds partly... I think its time he comes out with a 4.5/5 to 5/5 cd and that would be great... I guess technically it would be a comeback from 4/5 Rock City .... Bring the hate  ;)

But out of those mentioned it has to go to 2001...

OchoCinco

that onealbum by mariah carey mimi, im wserious tho shewas totally gone then came with that n pretty sre she sold a ton

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Lox w/Puff  and Detox would be huge (No Homo) ;D

Jin

• 'G'
Definitely Chronic 2001. 8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chronic 2001 and Nas' Stillmatic are probably the comeback records in rap.

Bananas

brians got no concept of what real hip hop is.

http://www.u-mad.org/haterz.html

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
One comeback record not mentioned in this thread: Terrorist Threats, not that great but still a dope album.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chronic 2001 and Nas' Stillmatic are probably the comeback records in rap.
Mama Said Knock You Out  8)
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Paul

Thread Fail
funkyfreshintheflesh

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
brians got no concept of what real hip hop is.

http://www.u-mad.org/haterz.html
its sad cause his whole life revolves around it