Author Topic: IV Life  (Read 1741 times)

Bomb-Aź

IV Life
« on: April 16, 2009, 11:48:41 PM »
any news on what the IV Life artists are doing now? they had some nice mixtapes and they seemed like a close-knit group

if im not mistaken, DJ Skee owned the lebel. He's doing a show or something now? Skee TV?

any idea what the IV Life artists are up to these days? Young Buc, Crissstyle, J-Dog, Too Cool?

underdog

Re: IV Life
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 11:50:27 PM »
i remember the westcost eurowiggers were goin wild for their mixtapes, cause 4 life had a wigger rappin on their roster

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 12:58:29 PM »
yup, that was crisstyle i think...and he wasnt bad either

any news on what these guys are up to now?

peace

Soopahigh

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 10:52:27 PM »

underdog

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 10:55:29 PM »
yup, that was crisstyle i think...and he wasnt bad either

peace

last i heard crisstyle was working at costco and tray dee is locked up

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 11:38:09 PM »
*walks into costco oh damn your crissstyle damn your pretty tight.oh thanks homie you want me to drop 16 bars for you?nah can you get me a 16 pack of ramen noodles though I can't find them

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 06:31:36 AM »
The label is kind of broken up right now. I'm working with Too Cool and a few other cats from IV Life. Maybe we might expect a re-union one day.

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 10:59:55 AM »
*walks into costco oh damn your crissstyle damn your pretty tight.oh thanks homie you want me to drop 16 bars for you?nah can you get me a 16 pack of ramen noodles though I can't find them

haha

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 11:05:47 AM »
any news on what the IV Life artists are doing now? they had some nice mixtapes and they seemed like a close-knit group

if im not mistaken, DJ Skee owned the lebel. He's doing a show or something now? Skee TV?

any idea what the IV Life artists are up to these days? Young Buc, Crissstyle, J-Dog, Too Cool?

Del dogg was the owner and the dj was dj slip,not skee.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 11:24:56 AM »

Del dogg was the owner and the dj was dj slip,not skee.

Correct. Del Dogg was fucking crazy. Anyone remember what he did to Mack 10? LOL.

Okka

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 11:35:52 AM »
Correct. Del Dogg was fucking crazy. Anyone remember what he did to Mack 10? LOL.

Nah, can't remember, what did he do? What happened to that Eastsidaz/IV Life album?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 11:38:13 AM »
-heard crisstyle got murked
-and didnt del dogg take mack 10 for ransom or some shit?
(and mack 10 got away by way of his on-star watch, or thats how he was located)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2009, 12:34:23 PM »

Nah, can't remember, what did he do? What happened to that Eastsidaz/IV Life album?

Crisstyle is still alive. Del Dogg apparently kidnapped Mack 10 and left him naked on the highway. I believe the Eastsidaz/IV Life album never happened. I'm not positive though.

Soopahigh

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 01:24:03 PM »

Crisstyle is still alive. Del Dogg apparently kidnapped Mack 10 and left him naked on the highway. I believe the Eastsidaz/IV Life album never happened. I'm not positive though.

Yes it did:

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 02:00:11 PM »

Yes it did:

Oh, that album. That's not really a collaboration album. Just has a lot of features from Tray Dee and crew as the other IV Life compilations do. This was the thing that was suppose to get them on Koch.