Author Topic: WHO HERE IS FROM SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN AMERICA?....AH?  (Read 1954 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WHO HERE IS FROM SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN AMERICA?....AH?
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 08:57:03 AM »
Finland.

This has got to be the most obscure joke I've ever seen:
WTF ?

OchoCinco

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2009, 10:01:45 AM »
Canada.beautiful vancouver british Columbia.

cosign but im in the not so beautiful Regina Aka The Ciity that Rhymes with fun

underdog

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 05:14:43 PM »
 :-X

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2009, 06:46:06 PM »
Australia. 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2009, 10:44:45 PM »
Zimbabwe.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ekmek

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2009, 03:11:47 AM »
Athens, Greece  8)

'EclipZe

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2009, 09:35:43 AM »
I'm from the Netherlands, and Yes i feel ashamed!

What's wrong with the Netherlands?

Ok here i go, our rap scene sucks ass no cool cats only teenagers and kids, Lyrically i.v never been impressed, production wise the Dutch sucks ass, never hear a banger and when you hit the club you hear shit, Yesterday i want out to a so called hiphop spot, and was very disappointed by wat they played, lots of R&B and old songs, not that i dont like old song, but there is better music out there. let me give you an example it’s 2009 and they still play whoomp there it is, and when it comes to dutch “Rappers” rapping in dutch well basically i think the dutch language aint made for rapping there is no flow or skills, maybe our scene is to young for that, but i’m mostly ashamed of my dutch colleague’s that post and act like fools on this forum

and of course our politicians and representatives

I'm from the Netherlands too, and I agree that our hip hop scene sucks. Only a couple artists with some substance. Ain't no real hip hop spots out here, but I should've went to the Westcoast tour 1 April. Couldn't made it due to work. But yeah I also think our culture isn't made for rappers, they ain't got much too say and the language sucks ass indeed. Well real recoqnize real, you know what I'm saying? Hip hop lives on.. Oh and I'm not ashamed at all to live here and hang around on this board

dutch artists are wack no doubt lol, only a few guys like pete philly and uh... can't think of anyone else right now :P

House/Electro/Dance crap is more active here but hey, those parties can be fun also lol. I try to go to as much hiphop parties as I can, but I live in the south, near the border of belgium/germany, and we got about 10 clubs around here who always get big name artists to perform, like xzibit, flo rida, methodman & redman, busta rhymes, fabolous, ja rule, brick & lace, Akon, ying yang twins, fat joe, ginuwine, bobby valentino, t-pain etc.. only the crowd that comes to these parties really sucks big time.  Thinking they from the hoods of LA acting all hard because they foreign lol.

You still got some nice places where cool hiphop parties are, effenaar in eindhoven, luxor live in arnhem are some examples. So it isn't really dead in terms of hiphop in this god forsaken country lol.

Jinky

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2009, 10:51:56 PM »
Glasgow, Scotland

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2009, 11:35:38 PM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2009, 12:07:21 AM »
Australia

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2009, 03:39:04 AM »
New Zealand  8) That is all

Fraxxx

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2009, 05:42:08 AM »
I'm from the Netherlands, and Yes i feel ashamed!

What's wrong with the Netherlands?

Ok here i go, our rap scene sucks ass no cool cats only teenagers and kids, Lyrically i.v never been impressed, production wise the Dutch sucks ass, never hear a banger and when you hit the club you hear shit, Yesterday i want out to a so called hiphop spot, and was very disappointed by wat they played, lots of R&B and old songs, not that i dont like old song, but there is better music out there. let me give you an example it’s 2009 and they still play whoomp there it is, and when it comes to dutch “Rappers” rapping in dutch well basically i think the dutch language aint made for rapping there is no flow or skills, maybe our scene is to young for that, but i’m mostly ashamed of my dutch colleague’s that post and act like fools on this forum

and of course our politicians and representatives

I'm from the Netherlands too, and I agree that our hip hop scene sucks. Only a couple artists with some substance. Ain't no real hip hop spots out here, but I should've went to the Westcoast tour 1 April. Couldn't made it due to work. But yeah I also think our culture isn't made for rappers, they ain't got much too say and the language sucks ass indeed. Well real recoqnize real, you know what I'm saying? Hip hop lives on.. Oh and I'm not ashamed at all to live here and hang around on this board

dutch artists are wack no doubt lol, only a few guys like pete philly and uh... can't think of anyone else right now :P

House/Electro/Dance crap is more active here but hey, those parties can be fun also lol. I try to go to as much hiphop parties as I can, but I live in the south, near the border of belgium/germany, and we got about 10 clubs around here who always get big name artists to perform, like xzibit, flo rida, methodman & redman, busta rhymes, fabolous, ja rule, brick & lace, Akon, ying yang twins, fat joe, ginuwine, bobby valentino, t-pain etc.. only the crowd that comes to these parties really sucks big time.  Thinking they from the hoods of LA acting all hard because they foreign lol.

You still got some nice places where cool hiphop parties are, effenaar in eindhoven, luxor live in arnhem are some examples. So it isn't really dead in terms of hiphop in this god forsaken country lol.

Okay, you got some points. ;D
For Germany, at least I can say that there are people who can spit. But I'm not really interested in most of the shit that drops. The mainstream is is fucked up but you can enjoy some of the underground music. Regarding the club scene... I guess the crowd at Hip Hop-parties was always fucked up, at least the last 12 years I go to clubs. Can't speak for the Old School.  ;)
And I like dutch but you're right it sounds a little weird in raps.  ;D Propz though!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2009, 11:26:39 AM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Elano

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2009, 11:29:43 AM »
lets be honest... this thread isnt a diss lets be honest its nuthin 2 be ashamed of
if you are american YOU should be ashamed :laugh:

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2009, 11:51:01 AM »
Canada baby!

I live in Onterrible.

But I'm moving out to Alberta next week for 6 months!