Author Topic: (VIDEO) Cam'ron Reveals Dipset Job Requirements, "You Have To Take A Drug Test"  (Read 236 times)

Elano

(VIDEO)

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/374296/camron-explains-the-meaning-of-crime-pays.jhtml

Cam'ron Knows The Value Of A College Education -- For Other People

"The reason I named it Crime Pays ... I'm not sitting around boasting or anything, but there's a way to get around everything in the system," he rationalized recently. "My favorite instance in particular, with me — I went to college and didn't graduate from high school. I got to college and my coach brought the GED to my room like, 'Here, you graduated, congratulations.' Even though it's a junior college ... I never took my SATs coming out of high school. I was playing basketball and this junior college wanted me to come down and play basketball. When I got there, my GED was sitting on the bed waiting for me. I never took a test or anything."
Navarro College's current athletic director, Warrick Montgomery, dismissed the rapper's claims.

"He played basketball. I was here at that time ... I was not the athletic director," Montgomery explained. "I would strongly tell you that that probably didn't happen. I don't know how it could happen. Our coaches don't have access to a complete GED. Like I said, I was not involved, but I would strongly think that didn't happen."

Cam's basketball career ended abruptly due to a hamstring injury, so he went back to New York and got back into rapping. Millions of albums and a legendary crew named the Diplomats later, he now employs people as well as crafts songs.

"To work for me and DukeDaGod — you gotta have a college degree if you want to work for us," he said. "Neither one of us has a college degree. Well, he does, but I don't have a high school diploma. So what's the irony of that? And if you work for us, we're not hiring you unless you have a degree. And you have to take a drug test. But we don't have a degree and we smoke weed — it's irony"

jeromechickenbone

Cam cracks me the fuck up.

Citizen-Y

Cam is the greatest guy in rap.

Moe

lol, fantastic

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Cam is the greatest guy in rap.

Yeah he really is.  Love him or hate him he has the best personality in rap.  The guy just loves life and himself lol

My favorite rapper ever, that will never change,  KILLA!!!

DIP DIP SET SET

Cali Climate

Cam really is a true asshole, and I love it.