Author Topic: The NBA Playoff Thread  (Read 652 times)

tempo2

Re: The NBA Playoff Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 07:12:39 AM »
ome series are starting to get interesting especially the boston bulls and philly magic. what aboiut turk last nite? theres already been three buzzer beaters in that series. i liked how the lakers respnded to game 3 as well and i think kobe showed he means business.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 09:40:31 AM »
ben gordon may be hurt

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 12:44:33 PM »
The Celtics-Bulls game 4 was wild, this has been a very enjoyable series so far. The Cavs-Pistons was the least entertaining, Cleveland dominated. I'm looking forward to the first 2 games tonight, hoping that New Orleans and Atlanta win to tie it up, and I'm not too interested in the Lakers-Jazz game because I already know the outcome. Deron Williams will get his and keep Utah within striking distance, but the rest of his team won't show much heart in LA.
I got a bird's eye view

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 12:49:09 PM »
JO has been the Jermaine of old the last 2 games, hope he keeps it up again tonight!

DIP DIP SET SET