Author Topic: Suge Knight  (Read 3158 times)

Biggzy

Suge Knight
« on: April 18, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »
alotta ppl hate Big Suge but they 4get wat he did 4 hip hop n the westcoast.. he put the west on the map!!! alotta these ungreatfull motherfukaz bitin the hand that fed em n havent done shit since they left deathrow..

has snoop released anything like doggystyle ever since???
the dpg r wack as fuck n the only shit that was half decent was on deathow..
suge n deathrow put albums out- real street shit.. with deathrow behind em these artists went all out n repped the west to the fullest, but nowadays snoop dont rep the west! he lives in ny! he aint in longbeach!

suge gave mothafukaz with talent a platform, ppl who wouldnt get anywhere!! he gave ex-cons a means to feed they family coz no 1 gonna give a black ex-con a job no place!

alotta u fuckerz r ungrateful 4 wat suge did for the west coz as i can gather u all dpg fans.. but u need a reality check!!!

deathrow was the label n suge took it n the west to the top.. theres 2 much 2 write in 1 post but its SAD 2 see that such a great empire n dynasty had 2 collapse coz of sellouts n corporate america!! n wat the fuk does wideawake know about deathrow n street music!! they just gonna destroy the catalogue n release some wack shit!! hiphop will never b the same..

fuk fake as 50
fuk gayme
fuk eminem (this is a westcoast blog so why am i seein his shit on here)
fuk daz
fuk snoopy the biyatch
fuk gay-unit
fuk u wak ass producers producin pop shit
fuk auto-tune n fuk all u ringtone raappers

EFFeX

Re: Suge Knight
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 12:20:21 PM »
How much did Suge pay you to make this post?

BTW: You do realize that Suge never released half the material that is in the vaults, I suppose you want it to sit there forever. I applaud WIDEAwake for reaching out to the artists and fans the way they are. I guess you just don't want to hear unreleased music.

G-Funk

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 12:21:21 PM »
^ LOL

underdog

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 12:22:13 PM »
lol at u postin in red

Biggzy

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 12:28:10 PM »
if they gave the man a chance 2 maybe he would have released alotta shit...
he was spendin most of the time behind bars...
the man was becomin 2 powerful! he was the only ceo who had somethin like 5 multiplatinums out of 5 whereas in the insdustry 2 get like 3 out of 10 was regarded as major success..
n dont gimme that bullshit that dre made deathrow- he aint do shit the fukin homo...
there were producers like johnny j (rip), darren vegas, big hutch who produced better shit!!

btw, suge dnt need me to post this shit.. that shit is fact!

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 12:31:15 PM »
After snoop and dre, what did suge do for crooked i and nina and eastwood etc.. no albums to show for faggot. 10 years has passed for death row and you wanna complain this now? i hope wideawake releases ALL that music so you can continue to get mad. why dont u go hold up a liquor store.

Biggzy

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 12:39:37 PM »
coz he was locked up most time u dickrider!!!
i aint mad if they release the music, i wanna hear that 2 u homo...
its just not the same as as the "REAL DEATHROW" releasin it executively produced by big simon...

slickrik2002

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 12:58:58 PM »
coz he was locked up most time u dickrider!!!
i aint mad if they release the music, i wanna hear that 2 u homo...
its just not the same as as the "REAL DEATHROW" releasin it executively produced by big simon...

i agree, suge didn't have much of a chance with all his legal shit goin on and did a good job of putting Crooked, Kurupt, Left eye and whatever else on a roster in the first place for a new foundation.  i can see why people may not like the guy but there's no doubt that deathrow music is not the same without Suge

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 02:26:40 PM »
where is death row now?

exactly  8)

Okka

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 02:34:15 PM »
Is this who i think it is ?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2009, 02:38:30 PM »
Jesus that red text is fucking up my eyes  :'( >:(

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 03:06:39 PM »
there's no doubt that deathrow music is not the same without Suge

Exactly.

Imagine if this happened to Dre with him losing Aftermath like this and then some company comes along buys all the shit and plans to release it...  :-X

~Loyalty Is Everything~

EFFeX

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2009, 03:09:20 PM »
Come on man, all these artists recorded so much and when Suge wasn't in jail he couldn't get stuff on the shelves. We gave him long enough, too many disappointments. He dug his own hole, you acting like it's WIDEAwake's fault or anyone else that drove his company into the ground.

BTW: How is Death Row music not the same without Suge? He didn't make the music, especially the music that was made when he was locked up. I could care less if I bought a Death Row CD that said "Big Simon" on the back, forget the hype, I'm in it for the music.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 03:10:55 PM by EFFeX »

slickrik2002

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 03:51:02 PM »
Come on man, all these artists recorded so much and when Suge wasn't in jail he couldn't get stuff on the shelves. We gave him long enough, too many disappointments. He dug his own hole, you acting like it's WIDEAwake's fault or anyone else that drove his company into the ground.

BTW: How is Death Row music not the same without Suge? He didn't make the music, especially the music that was made when he was locked up. I could care less if I bought a Death Row CD that said "Big Simon" on the back, forget the hype, I'm in it for the music.

haha the biggest Crooked I fan saying Suge was a dissapointment because he didnt put music out and he had long enough to do it?  that sounds more like Crook to me

just because he wasn't able to get a Crook cd out doesn't take away the multiple multi-platinum albums he did put out.  suge fucked up a few times but i'd say he made a good living from where he started.  and if any of you really believe he's broke now, you've gotta be kidding me.  how come he's got the best lawyers?

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2009, 07:54:26 PM »
Man....Suge was THE MAN back in the day...Dre would never have been able to leave Ruthless without him and Snoop probably would have signed with another label.. We swould never have had The Chronic or Doggystyle without Suge and his strong armed tactics.. As far as Pac, despite all the hype, dude was just icing on the cake..The dynasty was already built and signing pac was like the Lakers signing Chris Paul or something....Having said all that, Suge was also the reason for the demise of DeathRow and it's kind of sad that dude could not realize that you can't have your superstars (Dre, Snoop) not comfortable coming to work cause you got the workplace loaded with niggas (mostly Bloods) who want nothing but to start shit all the time. Dre left, Pac was gonna leave and Snoop left when he got the chance...Suge should get his share of the credit for the rise and success of DR but Suge should get all of the blame for the demise...By the way, Suge might still have some cake but not like Dre, Jay-Z and Puff...That is why he is only able to afford to party in the streets of LA (gettin his chin checked lately) while Dre probably just goes out of the country whenever he wants to party...In his darkest moments, Suge has to know that he fucked up.