Author Topic: Suge Knight  (Read 3147 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Suge Knight
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2009, 07:54:51 PM »
get rid of that annoying ass red font you fag
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

slickrik2002

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2009, 08:03:20 PM »
get rid of that annoying ass red font you fag

ha yeah that shit's annoying but aint on a faggish tip....i'm surprised effex dude dont have somethin else to say....usually on these boards all day ready to say somethin. i'm sure he's alright but kinda a crook groupie

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2009, 09:11:26 PM »
I Feel U Biggzy... About Sum Shit... Sum Otha Shyt U Said Iz Bananas... 8)

G-Funk

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2009, 09:11:34 PM »
get rid of the red text.
you're gonna give someone a fuckin seizure

underdog

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2009, 10:01:57 PM »
are u a blood biggzy?

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2009, 10:03:35 PM »
I think a lot of snoop and dre fans are quick to forget that suge is the reason dre and snoop were big.It was suges westcoast.But the man lived a life that could only result in a negative fashion.He was extremely dangerous and was untouchable.That night in Vegas was the end.As for not releasing anything,let's face it he was black balled from the industry and for good reason.He was under FBI watch constantly and any label that fucked with swiftly got FBI cases.If it wasn't for the goverment interference death row would have had a second dynasty.Hate him or love you can't deny without him the westcoast reign would never have happened.dre,snoop,dpg all owe their careers to him.theirs a reason kurupt went back.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2009, 10:19:22 PM »
are u a blood biggzy?

I bet he is...hes a euro-slob.

underdog

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2009, 10:21:21 PM »
eurowiggers run this board

someone from poland arguing with someone from germany over whos more of a blood gangmember and more GANG$TER

KingNicholas

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2009, 10:28:49 PM »
Suge helped out the west coast and all of them business wise but I doubt he had much to do with making the actual music besides telling everyone who was to be on what.

Yes I put it in blue font on purpose lol.

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2009, 12:22:31 AM »
Is this who i think it is ?
haha

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2009, 01:59:49 AM »
I think a lot of snoop and dre fans are quick to forget that suge is the reason dre and snoop were big.It was suges westcoast.But the man lived a life that could only result in a negative fashion.He was extremely dangerous and was untouchable.That night in Vegas was the end.As for not releasing anything,let's face it he was black balled from the industry and for good reason.He was under FBI watch constantly and any label that fucked with swiftly got FBI cases.If it wasn't for the goverment interference death row would have had a second dynasty.Hate him or love you can't deny without him the westcoast reign would never have happened.dre,snoop,dpg all owe their careers to him.theirs a reason kurupt went back.

Well put especially the black balled part.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

2euce 7even

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2009, 02:12:16 AM »
"suge heil"  ;D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2009, 03:34:37 AM »

And dre wouldn't have done shit if suge hadn't saved him from ruthless...
ehm, Dre already had a career :P

and suge had some business sense, but it was not enough to save the label.
not to mention that death row was founded the wrong way in the first place.

and Dre was an idiot for secretly leaving Ruthless, as no major label wanted to sign him due to his legal problems with Ruthless.

he should have renegotiated with Ruthless, that could have gotten him a better deal......

Mietek23

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2009, 04:16:08 AM »
Man....Suge was THE MAN back in the day...Dre would never have been able to leave Ruthless without him and Snoop probably would have signed with another label.. We swould never have had The Chronic or Doggystyle without Suge and his strong armed tactics.. As far as Pac, despite all the hype, dude was just icing on the cake..The dynasty was already built and signing pac was like the Lakers signing Chris Paul or something....Having said all that, Suge was also the reason for the demise of DeathRow and it's kind of sad that dude could not realize that you can't have your superstars (Dre, Snoop) not comfortable coming to work cause you got the workplace loaded with niggas (mostly Bloods) who want nothing but to start shit all the time. Dre left, Pac was gonna leave and Snoop left when he got the chance...Suge should get his share of the credit for the rise and success of DR but Suge should get all of the blame for the demise...By the way, Suge might still have some cake but not like Dre, Jay-Z and Puff...That is why he is only able to afford to party in the streets of LA (gettin his chin checked lately) while Dre probably just goes out of the country whenever he wants to party...In his darkest moments, Suge has to know that he fucked up.     

I agree 100% with your statement.

eurowiggers run this board

someone from poland arguing with someone from germany over whos more of a blood gangmember and more GANG$TER

On a side note - I'm really tired of this eurowiggers and eurofags bullshit that's going on here.. As much as I like this forum, that particular subject is just fuckin' annoying! You got some problem dude with us being from the Europe and contributing to the topics featured on this board?

Everytime I read this bullshit makes me fuckin' sick!

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2009, 05:17:44 AM »

On a side note - I'm really tired of this eurowiggers and eurofags bullshit that's going on here.. As much as I like this forum, that particular subject is just fuckin' annoying! You got some problem dude with us being from the Europe and contributing to the topics featured on this board?

Everytime I read this bullshit makes me fuckin' sick!

yeah man, thats right. i hate these bullshitin about people from europe. a lot of these cats who write shit like this dont live in the "HOOD".

Executive Produced by Suge Knight means in 1992 - 1997 great music!! you cant compare it to aftermath or other shitty label today. Death Row was like a religion for a lot of people. it was like a war symbol against the mainstream in every place in the world...

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.