Author Topic: Suge Knight  (Read 3152 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Suge Knight
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2009, 06:19:06 PM »
lazoo aka iron dyke strikes again with unprecedented groupie love and wigger tendancies.

hey lazoo you try so hard to be down that you make clint dogg look like tray deee.

...............right mate!!!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 06:58:00 PM by petey »

underdog

« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2009, 06:26:00 PM »
^^
lol, that aint referring to 6-0.
thats referring to gettin a six from rolling the dice, and saying it with a crip lingo/slang.
dice games being commonly played in the hood.

actually i think in kurupt's most earliest work, he made references to 6-0 , and snoop even on his 213 demo tapes with warren was reppin gang affiliations.
at that time, snoop was reppin the insanes, but i guess he never got initiated into them, and later became a member of the 20's.

i was going to edit my post and say "supposedly" later became a member of the 20's, but i just left it.
i dont know if he is or not as a fact, but snoop claims he is a member of the 20's. do you know as a fact he isnt or....?

lol, he was claimin 60's?.... wow, thats the first time i heard that. which song did he say that? ???

All this obsession with westcoast gangs and this is someone who lives in australia everybody...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2009, 04:52:17 AM »
One Word Killed Death Row "Illuminati"

What happened when SUGE KNIGHT, J-PRINCE & IRV GOTTI were going to combine money and resources to create the first black owned distribution company? The Jews ithat run the record industry got hella scared and tried to demolish all three. Rap-a-lot was the only production company that survived. Yeah Irv one his case however murder inc died...

Killuminati, word.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2009, 09:30:54 AM »
I think the thing that killed Death Row was the MGM fight

Keefee D shot Pac later

and everythings been downhill since
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2009, 12:53:37 PM »
You really think dre would have been better off staying at ruthless?now who's smoking crack.
hehe, nice try to turn it around but you failed.

first of all, i never stated that the only option is that Dre should have stayed: renegotiating is not equal to staying.
i mean, one of the possibilities is, that they would have parted ways.

2nd, you're assuming that Dre got ripped off at Ruthless, as you have no proper base for it.

Dre felt this way, which is something different.
however, he never told this to Eazy or Jerry, yet he did plan his escape secretly.
so he basically turned his back to the negotiation table.

look you could argue whether Dre got paid for was worth, with the contract he had, but that's subjective & difficult to determine.

but it's a fact that Dre wanted a spot like Eazy's + get paid as much as Eazy-E.
that isn't fair, as Dre didn't run Ruthless.

Dr. Dre wasn't getting proper compensation for his production/the N.W.A. albums. His contract couldn't renogitation, Suge used Violence to get him released.Even then, Eazy E secured a Publishing clause for 6 years that anything dre creates, Ruthless Records will get a percentage of (as for how much, I'm not sure, but Eazy was fine with the diss, so I'm guessing it was a lot)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2009, 01:27:50 PM »
You really think dre would have been better off staying at ruthless?now who's smoking crack.
hehe, nice try to turn it around but you failed.

first of all, i never stated that the only option is that Dre should have stayed: renegotiating is not equal to staying.
i mean, one of the possibilities is, that they would have parted ways.

2nd, you're assuming that Dre got ripped off at Ruthless, as you have no proper base for it.

Dre felt this way, which is something different.
however, he never told this to Eazy or Jerry, yet he did plan his escape secretly.
so he basically turned his back to the negotiation table.

look you could argue whether Dre got paid for was worth, with the contract he had, but that's subjective & difficult to determine.

but it's a fact that Dre wanted a spot like Eazy's + get paid as much as Eazy-E.
that isn't fair, as Dre didn't run Ruthless.

Dr. Dre wasn't getting proper compensation for his production/the N.W.A. albums. His contract couldn't renogitation, Suge used Violence to get him released.Even then, Eazy E secured a Publishing clause for 6 years that anything dre creates, Ruthless Records will get a percentage of (as for how much, I'm not sure, but Eazy was fine with the diss, so I'm guessing it was a lot)

and this is a fact how?

also, how are you so sure that there was no option for re-negotiation?
Dre ran away!
then Ruthless didn't want to release him.

and even if Dre's contract trapped him, it's his own fault, as he signed the thing in the first place.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2009, 03:59:39 PM »
EAZY E MADE 1 DOLLAR FOR EVERY COPY OF "THE CHRONIC" BEING SOLD

"the same records thata your making is paying me...motherfuck Dre motherfuck snoop motherfuck death row, here comes my left blow"
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

KingNicholas

• 'G'
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2009, 06:15:02 PM »
The fact is Dr.dre would not have the career he has had without suge knight.If suge hadn't saved him then the chronic would never have happened or doggystyle for that matter.he would have just been another act on ruthless.
Just another act on Ruthless? Are you not aware that Dr. Dre was pretty big before DR?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2009, 06:17:38 PM »
The fact is Dr.dre would not have the career he has had without suge knight.If suge hadn't saved him then the chronic would never have happened or doggystyle for that matter.he would have just been another act on ruthless.
Just another act on Ruthless? Are you not aware that Dr. Dre was pretty big before DR?

LOL evidently he had never heard of the N.W.A. or their 2 hit albums

Jaydc555

« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2009, 06:30:34 PM »
He was known as someone in a group and he was the third man in that group behind cube and eazy and had no solo star power at that time.

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2009, 07:02:08 PM »
I've always spoke on this situation. And I did agree with how Suge GANGSTA'd the industry because they have been raping artists' for YEARS!!! BUT after HE did that HE turned around and became just like them which makes him WORST!! ??? There is a saying "DONT CUT OFF YOUR NOSE TO SMITE YOUR FACE!" But thats what he did. Cuz on some real shit EVERYBODY THOUGHT he had power but if he would have left out the BULLYING (WELL SOME OF THESE HIGH POWERED RECORD EXECS NEEDED TO GET IT) for cheating and ruining people's lives all these years, But outside of them just stuck with helping, of course some would've have been ungrateful that comes with the territory, PUT YOUR FAITH IN NO MAN! but Imagine if he would have helped more people than he hurt, EVERYBODY INCLUDING MYSELF would HAVE been down 2 RIDE for HIM thats POWERRRRR!! :o If Im putting food on so many different peoples tables and those people made so much they could feed people and so and so on, And if ANYBODY would have talked about doing something to him he would have had people he did'nt even KNOW, RIDIN for HIM! NOW THATS POWERRRRR!!!!!  THATS WHAT THE FUCK WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING!! "ALL 4 ONE, ONE 4 ALL, UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!!"

THE HARDEST ARTIST!! 2COOL!! 8) myspace.com/opnmyndedent

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2009, 08:24:41 PM »
He was known as someone in a group and he was the third man in that group behind cube and eazy and had no solo star power at that time.

all of NWA was famous and Dr dre had gained popularity in the news/media for his attack on Dee Barnes

Dre was known for being the producer of NWA, Eazy E and the DOC, all having platinum albums

Jaydc555

« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2009, 08:32:30 PM »
Since when did being known and producing a couple platinum albums mean your solo stuff is going to sell.I'm not saying dre would be some nobody because he already was somebody.but without suges help he would not be who he is today and that goes for everyone else on deathrow even 2PAC.pac sold records but when he hooked up with suge he was on another level.Death row was a hype machine all the drama suge stirred up garaunteed sales and backed up the gangsta image the rappers talked about.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »
how old are you?

2pac was HUGELY famous before 1995...

Dre was well known too by anybody who was a hip hop head.  Eazy mentioned him in  damn near every song and the NWA-Ice Cube beef got big too.

Jaydc555

« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2009, 08:44:46 PM »
I didn't say he wasn't but when he went to deathrow it took it to another level.just because dre was mentioned a bunch of times doesn't mean shit.why are people so hell bent in thinking suge wasn't instrumental in peoples careers.yes he did a lot of fucked up shit and he was the reason death row didn't last.But to just write off what he did is ignorant.I garauntee you ask the artists themselves they will tell you suge helped them tremendously.