Author Topic: Hellz yeah, 7,000..  (Read 410 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Hellz yeah, 7,000..
« on: April 18, 2009, 01:35:52 PM »
There is madd niggas, madd people to be recognized so I'ma try to get ya'll, but alot of dudes don't post as much and shit, but this fuckin' place, 7,000, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, shouts out to everyone, the place needs all ya'll personalities.

And you know, there's maddddd cool niggas on these boards when a kidd gets 7,000.

Whoever I forgot def, will be added, cuz there's just so many and everybody goes and changes names on ya, so I don't know who you be. To those I do forget.... I'ma be madd about it too. Cuz I got love for all!! I didn't forget cuz you ain't a quality poster, but cuz there's so many people, men.

Rud, Jome, Overseer, Nima,  We Fly High, Adon and every other muthafucka that has somethang to do with this board, that makes this place so fuckin' addicting at some point or another, shit is crazy.

Al Bundy - One the coolest and realest dudes on these boards, but you already know what it is. Def. a hip hop head, great poster.

AlerG - Do ya thang man, do ya thang, huge propz, and for the grindin'.

Almost grounded - Now this is a very good cat, def, needs to get in some threads, cuz I have not seen a post in a real long asss time.

AnybodyKilla - Cool cat, much love, big propz!

Bedford Iz Active - What is up my nigga? Haven't heard you in a while either.

Bez - The one who keeps the Keystyle alive with his drops, good poster, oh for sure.

Big B - Posts of excellence, where the fuck did you go again nigga??

BloodMoney2009 - My homestate homie, what the fuck is good? Shouts out, you good people!

Blunt Tyme - Another one who gon hold down a fort in Keystyle? Good poster.

Chad Vader - Yo, I swear I'ma remember you in my will. Incredible hookups and now this is the dude who IS hip hop and nothang less, true dat. I salute you, one of the coolest and knowledgeable up here.

Chamillitary Click - What is good in the hood my nigga? You a good poster, stick around!!

Chief - Good poster, propz to you and keep it up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:. - Damn he good on the Keystyles, lol, word up, propz to you.

Dollaz + $ense - Needed to the board, good poster, word up.

Don Jacob - Shouts out and in to this nigga man.

D Nice - One of the realest to bless the board, which is already a given, propz to you, you a needed poster!

Dre Day - See he just hit his big mark too, hahaha, word? I know I don't have many conversations wit him, but I know he's a good poster, for real.

Dubz - Haven't seen in a while, good poster though!

Eazye - The nigga who carries hip hop on his back. A quality poster and nothang less.

{ E. B. K.} 4 click clack GANG - Without a doubt, a needed nigga, good poster!

Eclipze - Def, a good poster to the forum, shouts son.

E. J. Rizo - Shouts out to him and his motorcycle. I don't know why, but everytime I see your name I think 'bike' lol.

El creepo - Good poster, but I think everybody already knows that, shouts to you.

Eleven - I would like to know where you is at, cuz you is a very dope poster.

E-L-P - Propz to you, and stay postin' homie!

Es-Jay - What is good homie? Real cool nigga, straight up, stay here son, big shouts out to you.

GimmeYourShoes - Shouts out, def. a good ass poster with a good ass music taste!

Hack Wilson - Continue postin', propz to you.

Infinite - I like dude alot, a stand up cat in my opinion, big propz to you my nigga, big propz!!

Jakob with a K - Fuuny cat, where is you at? Propz.

Jaydc555 - The one I see taking over this board, shouts to you man.

J. Bananas - Again, what an ill ass poster. The character and all, def. one with posts niggas want to read. A Real dude. Big propz.

JMan - What is good my homie? Shouts out to a real one.

Jrome, Underground King - Hello, one the illest on here with the real hip hop wrapped all up in his personality. One of my favorites, I don't like to do that, but homie is. Great poster.

K-Dub - What the fuck is up?? I feel like I haven't seened in a long minute. One of the greatest to the board, madd tight nigga, word to everythang.

Kill - Propz nad respect is given out to you.

Loon3y - Good poster no question, regardless what anybody gotta say.

Low Key - Somebody who needs to be active, word to that!

Lunatic 63 - Good dude, good poster, obviously wit his thousands of work he puts in. Lol. Stay up and around son.

LyRiCaL_G - A board blesser. Great poster all round, know and trust that, word up.

M. Dogg - Everybody already knows, good poster, propz and shouts out, men!

Mac 10 - Haven't been seen in a while but whatever section you in, propz!

Mauzip - Def, a good nigga, regardless of what anybody gotta say. I enjoy all sides to his posts, shouts out to you.

Meho - Def, the hip hop man, he loyal to his shit, word up. Great poster, stay up.

Mo Z. Dizzle - Haven't seen you in a while, but that doesn't take away from the quality of your posts, this is a cool cat right here.

MTL's Most - My brotha from anotha motha. You have got to post more man, becuz you def. a cool cool cat.

Muhfukka - You're hard to read, half the time I don't know if ya playin', bein' sarcastic, or serious or what, regardless, propz to you.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO - Ill ass poster, madd love and respect my dude!

Not Likely - Keep on with the postin' man, good ish!

No Compute - No wonder why I couldn't find you, you changed your name, and I was lookin' how to spell it, prominet or somethang, see I know I spelled it wrong. Anyways by far the funniest cats on here. Hilarious, those one liners, crazy. Great poster.

Notorious T.D.A - Hip hop is what this kidd got, great poster in Outbound and all round, propz!

Now_I_Know - My son, lol, my nigga, my homie, yo, you have to post in every G-Spot thread like you used to nigga. Where is you at? Nah, but, madddd cool and one the greatest, funntiest niggas on this bitch, clearly!! Ill, men.

OchoCinco - Ill ass poster, def. needa stick around and post as you do. Happy Birthday homie, lol.

Overfiend - Without question, a knowledgeable person to this board, a good person, madd respect man.

Pc8381 - Madd love and propz out to you!

PLANT - Propz is given out to you!

PsychoHustla - Crazy as hell, yes, but needed around the boards, you and your 16,000 names. 

Queen Sikotic II - Comedy, lol, comedy, shouts out to you!

Raphael - I swear on everytahng, I saw your name and meant to write it, but since I was puttin' everybody up in ABC order, you done dlipped my mind, madd respect Raphael, propz!

Paul - Everytime I see ya name I think of that monkey at the end of Jimmy Neutron, lol, Good poster no doubt homie, stay up!!

Relentless - Now this is a real cat. I salute you my nigga, big propz.

Rik - Damn you was gone, than back, than gone again? What's goin' on son, one of the greatest up here.

R1ZE - One of the better posters out there, shouts out man.

Robert de Negro - Def, propz to you, a good poster!

Roccy - Who I only know from the Keystyle side, ill poster poster in there though.

Sanford - What a good nigga and poster, we need you son where ever you is at.

Sik - I swear to God, this is gonna be the most successful person on this board. Everybody is still gon be here in anotha 5-10 years and this cat is gonna have degrees and everythang out the ying yang. I believe he on the smartest niggas up here with a personality. Big damn propz.

Sparegeez - Where's you at soon? Ya smart ass needs to post like crazy again. Propz still go out to you though.

S P I C E - Shouts out, you a good dude.

Stillinrehab -  Adds much to the board, so don't go nowheres son!

The Krasnoe Dinamo - Should I say informative poster?, becuz son got all the news. Propz.

Ted - Um, my nigga, very very tight real ass muthafucka. Propz to you son, propz to you!

The ghost - I see you coming around, keep doin' that son, keep wit that postin' man.

The Piece Maker, Dopewhiterapper - Why you slipped my mind? I'll never know, cuz in my opinion one of the best posters, esp. out there and Outbounds. Great poster so keep it locked homie here homie.

.:TimeLock:. - A good person, for real, def a good poster around these boards, no doubt.

Tommy Fits - The type of poster, you look forwarding to reading. Hip Hop? I think he is hip hop. The best taste in music, great poster, I salute you.

Trentman - Big huge propz son, new name, word? Lol.

Yishay - Where the hell is son at?? One of the most uniquest boyz on this bitch. Post man!!

¥øûήg Þ®iñ¢€ ™ - The newest personality to the board? Propz to you.

Waassup Bitch - That nigga that I be seeing in The G-Spot, whats up homie? Propz to you.

Wcsoldier - See now I ain't spoke to you in forever, but madd love, much respect, a very good poster around here, no second guessing that.

White Boy - Yes, the one who likes all that classic music, lol, propz to you.

Wykid - A great poster to have on the boards, my nigga without question, I salute you.

I Give up, there's too many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm starting to get a headace from searching this board for names, everybody on this board makes it what it is, so propz to all!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 03:35:42 PM by QuietTruth »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Hellz yeah, 7,000..
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 01:40:36 PM »
congrats man!  :cheers:

yeah it's like we don't come across eachother often, but you seem like a nice poster to me  :)  8)
keep up the positive energy :raisetheroof:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 01:50:43 PM by Dre-Day »

Roccy

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 01:40:57 PM »
congrats homie..keep going!  8)
how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 01:41:31 PM »
P R 8) P S young'n...talkin about me needing to post more, where'd you disappear? you used to consistently bring us classic material in the g-spot...gotta get back at it, homie. 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 01:41:56 PM »
props on the 7000 good lookin on the shoutout homie  8) +1

Raphael

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 01:45:49 PM »
wheres my shout for making random posts from time to time :laugh: whatever, props and congrats your a positive dude which is pretty rare on these forums!

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 01:47:38 PM »
props to a dope poster who could never be replaced. here's to 7000 more

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 02:02:33 PM »
Props on the 7k fam. One of my all time favorites posters and HE KNOWS HIS MUSIC!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 02:11:22 PM »
Props, son.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OchoCinco

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 02:55:52 PM »
Much props QT, definitely one of the best on here. Keep at it 8)

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »
Not Likely - Keep on with the postin' man, good ish!

thanks for the shout! same to u.
it's NOT LIKELY I'll be anywhere else but dubcc. ;) ;) ;)

JAZ

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 03:19:47 PM »
you forgot yishay.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2009, 03:38:28 PM »
K-Dub - What the fuck is up?? I feel like I haven't seened in a long minute. One of the greatest to the board, madd tight nigga, word to everythang.

I didn't go anywhere, still around.
Anyway, mad props to you doggie. You need to be more active, I always enjoy your posts. Thanks for the shoutout and keep doing your thing. It's all good.

kemizt

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 03:54:06 PM »
Much props, thanks for the shout-out

and congrats your a positive dude which is pretty rare on these forums!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2009, 04:00:01 PM »
Props and thanks for the shout-out  8)