Author Topic: Announcement for Mac Dre Fans  (Read 193 times)

Thizz Entertainment

• Lil Geezy
Announcement for Mac Dre Fans
« on: April 19, 2009, 11:29:20 AM »
So with 2009 shaping up to be the first interesting year for fans of the Bay Area legend Mac Dre I've set it upon myself to attempt to establish the first Mac Dre online community. Complete with exclusive drops, underground/approved releases, and interviews.

If your interested post below and hit up the link and register or request my AIM screen name. Post as much as you can to help launch the forum and you will be grateful later. Registering is quick and easy, and you'll be among the first to watch the community build around you.

Message Board - Home

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Announcement for Mac Dre Fans
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 06:35:35 PM »
RIP
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 06:57:40 PM »
how is this at all an interesting year for mac dre fans. He's dead (RIP) and not making any more music, and almost all of his music (at least the good stuff) has been released already. Last Mac Dre album was just a bunch of his old songs with new instrumentals and different names.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 08:07:41 PM »
how is this at all an interesting year for mac dre fans. He's dead (RIP) and not making any more music, and almost all of his music (at least the good stuff) has been released already. Last Mac Dre album was just a bunch of his old songs with new instrumentals and different names.

like Loyal to the Game? LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens