Author Topic: "Answers from the Book Of Knoc" - Dr. Dre Unreleased Music and More!  (Read 1079 times)

Okka

Re: "Answers from the Book Of Knoc" - Dr. Dre Unreleased Music and More!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 12:27:54 PM »
Dope like always but short, like always :D

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 01:27:13 PM »
Mista Rosa & G-Bee, your questions have been written down! I can't promise that they'll be asked next week, but I can promise they'll be answered by Knoc in this series!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 01:36:32 PM »
Y'all think it's too short? Are Knoc's answers too short or is 5 questions not enough? If so, how many questions a week do you think we should be doing? Let your voice be heard 'cause i'm listening!

On top of that, I'll keep it real: me and knoc didnt have a lot time to do this edition..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 02:34:13 PM »
Y'all think it's too short? Are Knoc's answers too short or is 5 questions not enough? If so, how many questions a week do you think we should be doing? Let your voice be heard 'cause i'm listening!

On top of that, I'll keep it real: me and knoc didnt have a lot time to do this edition..

i wouldn't say that Knoc's answers are short, cause he seems to be very good at giving detailed answers.

the thing is, you could increase the amount of questions, but will it create more balance?
i mean, if you have a certain minimum of questions that need to be asked every week, the size of the output will still vary.

off course you could have a variable amount of questions & only have a high a mount of questions when the total length of the answers is relatively short,
but what about the actual content?

it's a tough puzzle  :laugh:

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 04:31:24 PM »
lunatic i understand youre trying to get people to remember knocturnal and be looking out for his new cd thats supposed to come out, but these questions have gotten pretty boring. you need to get him to drop a couple new songs on here so people can actually hear his new shit, these questions are almost always about him back in the days

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 04:56:03 PM »
lunatic i understand youre trying to get people to remember knocturnal and be looking out for his new cd thats supposed to come out, but these questions have gotten pretty boring. you need to get him to drop a couple new songs on here so people can actually hear his new shit, these questions are almost always about him back in the days

I like the segment, but yeah he needs to do a Crooked I and let off some of his material from Treacherous.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 05:07:24 PM »
Knoc been puttin' out material recently...y'all ain't heard knoc in years and i already got 4 tracks out from him this year..we gonna put another song out soon..i got y'all..i'll let knoc know y'all want another track and he'll deliver sooner than later..

did u miss any? We put out:

Ya Boy Is Back (Prod. By Scott Storch) (Unmixed)
Up & Down Ft. Akon (Prod. By Akon)
Knoc's Ville Ft. One-2 (Prod. By J-Beam)
Amen (Prod. By J-Beam)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 05:22:00 PM by Lunatic 63 »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 05:31:08 PM »
Knoc been puttin' out material recently...y'all ain't heard knoc in years and i already got 4 tracks out from him this year..we gonna put another song out soon..i got y'all..i'll let knoc know y'all want another track and he'll deliver sooner than later..

did u miss any? We put out:

Ya Boy Is Back (Prod. By Scott Storch) (Unmixed)
Up & Down Ft. Akon (Prod. By Akon)
Knoc's Ville Ft. One-2 (Prod. By J-Beam)
Amen (Prod. By J-Beam)

Yeah, I think I heard all those except Knoc's Ville and Ya Boy Is Back.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2009, 05:34:38 PM »
^Knoc's Ville Featuring One-2 (Prod. By J-Beam)

http://www.zshare.net/download/55830571d1ea9ba5/

David Gutterman

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 06:19:35 AM »
short but, cool stuff, and just like every other week: thanx again,.. are you running out of questions? because I got the feeling every questions that i wanted to be answered by Knoc-Turn'Al has been answered? exept maybe this question: in the song WAR with Slip Capone some of Knoc-Turn'al lyrics are:

I don't respect presidents unless he dead
They can feed my wife and daughter and keep the homies fed
Stay on top of game and dodge the feds
No bullshit involved, no politics
I put in work while you pop your lips
I ride for this, a soldier in this bitch

i wonder if Knoc still has the same ideas about this
now there's a new president.

Ok, I got a question for you: did you made that cover in your sig, is this going to be the real cover?
and how big do you think the chance is that the book will drop this summer, i know Knoc is getting alot of attention now, but his label-mate crooked I had alot of attention with his weekly freestyle’s and still no album

Mista Rosa

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2009, 07:16:40 AM »
Mista Rosa & G-Bee, your questions have been written down! I can't promise that they'll be asked next week, but I can promise they'll be answered by Knoc in this series!

thanks bro' !!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2009, 12:07:25 PM »
short but, cool stuff, and just like every other week: thanx again,.. are you running out of questions? because I got the feeling every questions that i wanted to be answered by Knoc-Turn'Al has been answered? exept maybe this question: in the song WAR with Slip Capone some of Knoc-Turn'al lyrics are:

I don't respect presidents unless he dead
They can feed my wife and daughter and keep the homies fed
Stay on top of game and dodge the feds
No bullshit involved, no politics
I put in work while you pop your lips
I ride for this, a soldier in this bitch

i wonder if Knoc still has the same ideas about this
now there's a new president.

Ok, I got a question for you: did you made that cover in your sig, is this going to be the real cover?
and how big do you think the chance is that the book will drop this summer, i know Knoc is getting alot of attention now, but his label-mate crooked I had alot of attention with his weekly freestyle’s and still no album
we're FAR from running out of questions, we have so many still! I'll file your new questions..

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2009, 12:13:15 PM »
Gutterman: You still have these 2 questions to be answered:
1.   How was it working with DJ AK and how did the relationship come about? Any chance of seeing him on your album playing the tube?
2.   You produced the Intro, Radio Skit and War on The Way I Am. Will you be producing on The Book of Knoc?

I'll add the "War" question. That as of right now, (my sig) is the real front cover.

I think Knoc has the best chance to drop his album this summer ever than before because Treacherous is noticing the buzz we are creating..

David Gutterman

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2009, 04:36:54 AM »
Gutterman: You still have these 2 questions to be answered:
1.   How was it working with DJ AK and how did the relationship come about? Any chance of seeing him on your album playing the tube?
2.   You produced the Intro, Radio Skit and War on The Way I Am. Will you be producing on The Book of Knoc?

I'll add the "War" question. That as of right now, (my sig) is the real front cover.

I think Knoc has the best chance to drop his album this summer ever than before because Treacherous is noticing the buzz we are creating..

Thanx for the answers, You the man! cool stuff

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2009, 03:45:09 PM »
^Anytime!