Author Topic: :~:PHIASKO VS. SCCIT:~: [PHIASKO WINS!!!]  (Read 791 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: :~:PHIASKO VS. SCCIT:~: [VOTE NOW!!!]
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2002, 12:52:33 PM »
4-3...Phiasko in the lead
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

emence

• Lil Geezy
  • -up till dawn-
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2002, 01:13:37 PM »
wasn't really feelin either, sccit nice intro and how your beat comes in is tight....phiasko...seems like your bit was a bit soft and missin somethin....and sccit, just sounded like it didnt' wanna fit together, didn't mix good

but phiasko i give u props for getting creative

vote - phiasko
"behold the most illest, untold of, host with lyrics
return with posts, villian, unfold hope and kill it"

ROCCY

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2002, 01:21:12 PM »
Yo Phiasko you know im Honest, like how I told about the battle u had with doggy. Aite Let me Break it down

Phiasko- Nice instruments, but it was REALLY REALLY Boring, no joke I would give it a 3.8 out of 5, what is it with u dogg? you always choose wrong beats to battle against, u make tite beats, but u choose the worst ones, u should ask for opinions next time, before u pick one.

Sccit- Beat Was short But not Boring , I liked the instruemtns in there ALOT..I would give this beat a 4.4 out of 5, I know u can do better, but this was the best beat u ever made in my opinion (unless u never let me hear some others).

So my *vote goes to Sccit*

Phiasko, next time ask for opinions before posting, cause I know u can do way better. Hope u take it like a man. Peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2002, 01:25:10 PM »
4-5...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2002, 01:41:32 PM »
LMAO...I dont kno if this has anything too do with the battle, but I thought u would like too see this...

slYky6901: and no i didn't vote for phiasko
slYky6901: i voted for who i thought would win, and i cant say tie so i voted for one
SccitThaSHiznIT: wtf?

SlyKy6901 is Emence, the guy who voted for phiasko...Let me not forget too mention, me and him got in an arguement today after he sent me one of his beats and I told him I didnt like...Than he called me a hater and started cussin at me and shit...but wtvr, just thought ya'll would like too see that...

Tecknine

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2002, 01:46:38 PM »
Scitts beat..I felt this more...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2002, 01:51:18 PM »
LMAo@stainless steel chain

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2002, 05:18:04 PM »
Sccit: Now it's 5-4 dogg (not counting Mind Zen's vote), learn how to count, it's all good though.

Roccy: I didn't pick out one of my old beats like Sccit did, as soon as I saw that Sccit replied to my challenge I made a beat really quick personally just for this battle, I didn't spend much time on it. I didn't think it would take much to beat him.  ;)  (I'm just playin' Sccit, lol).

I-Bo: What was the beat you sent me that you said sounds like mine? What was it named so I can go find it on my computer? I don't remember listening to one of yours that sounds like this. I made this beat though right after I saw that sccit posted a response to my challenge.

Everyone: I know the beat sounds kinda repetative as opposed to Sccit's, but thats because it's almost 4 min. and sccit's is like 1 and a half minutes. If Sccit's was 4 minutes it would prolly get repetative too. And about the emptiness, thats for a couple reasons. One is that I only spent a short amount of time making it for this battle so I couldn't make it that complicated. Two is because with that meldoy it doesn't sound that good when you got a bunch of different instruments going on at once, trust me I tried it. And three is because I wanted it to sound like that. And the only reason I made it about 4 minutes is because I set up all my beats to be about that long. Usually I structure a beat so that someone could rap over it, so it usually goes "Intro>Verse>Chorus>Verse>Chorus>Verse>Chorus>Outro". Trust me, if someone was rappin' over it, then it wouldn't sound so repetative. You wanna hear a really repetative beat? Listen to the instrumental version of GET UR FREAK ON, or listen to the instrumental of alotta hip-hop songs for that matter. Also, if you wanna listen to a REALLY empty beat, listen to GRINDIN' by CLIPSE (produced by the NEPTUNES). The difference is, if I had made that beat before the Neptunes, everyone woulda laughed at me for calling that a beat, but when they make it (just cause their the "Neptunes"), it becomes a radio-hit. "The irony of the music industry"  :-[. Well anyways, just wanted to clear up where I stand on this beat, no love lost. I'm out, ONE!
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2002, 06:56:42 PM »
I was diggin em both, but I'm really feelin Phiasko's A LOT.  It reminds me of a Hi-Tek beat.  

Vote, Phiasko

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2002, 07:39:50 PM »
I got votes from...

Nexus
Roccy
Jamal
Phar Phetch3d

and WTF!?! I had another vote from BigAdrianoDogg!!...Roccy musta deleted it, I have no clue why.... maybe it was an accident...I have 5 votes though...

---------

Blade
Tinman
Illicit
Sikotic
Emence
Suga Foot

that's 6 votes for u...It's 5-6 in your favor...PeAcE

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2002, 07:45:05 PM »
I never saw one from BigAdrianoDog, it mita been another battle u were involved in and u prolly got confused, or i could be wrong, but i doubt roccy would delete it, why would he delete a vote in your favor?
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2002, 07:52:15 PM »
+ link=board=audiobattle;num=1028002262;start=20#25 date=07/31/02 at 00:45:05]I never saw one from BigAdrianoDog, it mita been another battle u were involved in and u prolly got confused, or i could be wrong, but i doubt roccy would delete it, why would he delete a vote in your favor?

Oh, so your calling me a lyer now? WTF?

I sweare dude, I put that on everything...BigAdrianoDogg IMed me today and asked me too hear a beat I made with Dre instruments and I sent him a link too that battle...Than he IMed and said something like "Damn, thats tight" and I told him too vote on the battle, and he voted on the battle saying "Scizzle Fo Shizzle"...Than I IMed him and told him too give a reason, and he modified his post and gave a reason why he voted for me saying something like "Sccit's beat is just something you can bob your head too, and phiaskos was simple"...Or something too that extent...Now how the fuck are u not gunna belive me man? This'll get cleared up when hes back on again tommorow...Maby Roccy clicked the deleted button on adrianos post by accident, but dont tell me that he didnt vote, cuz thats bullshit...

BTW, why aint u on AIM?

ROCCY

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2002, 08:09:00 PM »
yo, I didnt touch shit, but I saw his post, He said is vote goes to sccit, and some other shit about phiaskos beat. or something. but I saw it I sweare peace..

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2002, 08:53:17 PM »
ummm, Phiasco is wayyyy better than that.....That beat sounded like some ammateur FruityLoops beat.....

Sccits waz kinda like Discoish lol.....but waz more creative IMO.....

Vote = Sccit

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2002, 10:04:10 AM »

Oh, so your calling me a lyer now? WTF?

BTW, why aint u on AIM?

I didn't call you liar, I said maybe you got confused from another battle your involved in, and I also said "I could be wrong though." But Roccy says he saw it too, so i guess you were right, tell him to post it up again though. And, I haven't been on AIM cause I gotta alotta work I gotta catch up on for school. ONE!
[/glow]