Author Topic: Eminem - Relapse cover.  (Read 1488 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Eminem - Relapse cover.
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2009, 03:43:21 PM »
Look Like T.I. Paper Trail

same concept basically, but pills, not paper. :P

The covers dope as fuck!

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2009, 04:04:44 PM »
The covers dope as fuck!

I like the blackground to eminems face with the effects alot, gives it a dark almost classic sorta hiphop feel to the album. This sounds hella weird but im actually more optimistic after seeing the cover. lol, i know never judge a book by its cover but surely it should signify whats inside to some extent and i like the hiphop feel to it.

The relapse part with the prescribed by dre and the tablets etc is funny and its just there for the album effect and to make the kiddies go 'wow' but the feel is big for the cover.

lol@dreday saying the album cover could be better than the whole album, thats comedy. For real though, im sure this album will be a step up from encore..i mean thats not difficult for sure but dre is watching over his album bigtime for the first time since MMLP so you should expect dopeness  ;) If he cant deliver with all the help off dre still, then he aint worth the attention imo.

pz!
im pretty sure Encore had more Dre tracks than the rest of them...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2009, 04:37:21 PM »
Exactly. I'm not holding my breath untill I hear the actual cd. Altough We Made You and especially Crack A Bottle are step up from Encore. We'll see in 2 weeks, hopefully a tracklist gets released soon to build even more anticipation.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2009, 04:51:03 PM »
Nice. PS E-L-P, isn't the bitch in your sig the one who hung her self???

Naw, this girl is Alexis Bledel.
My Future Wife:

dameons

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2009, 06:45:48 PM »
This album won't be delayed .They announced the release date heavily on t.v. and radio. The mainstream fans won't understand why it's not on shelves that day , only the hardcore fans know the biz like that. The teenieboppers already have their calenders circled and pennies saved. It'll be out by the the 15th

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2009, 06:49:19 PM »
Nice. PS E-L-P, isn't the bitch in your sig the one who hung her self???

Naw, this girl is Alexis Bledel.

shes amazing, i watch gilmore girls solely cause of her

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2009, 06:52:21 PM »
^the album is probably already done & ready to go; i say that because people in the rap game are already saying how its "going to change the game". i doubt they would say that without hearing most of it.

a lot of albums are ready a few months in advance & its all politics from there holding it back.

that being said, i HIGHLY doubt it gets pushed back because i think its already done & Em is ready to launch it out & what you said; he is such a HUGE name & people are following him so closely, a push back would only ease the hype of the album.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2009, 06:53:18 PM »
people in the rap game are already saying how its "going to change the game".
lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2009, 06:56:58 PM »
lol

lol, i found it funny too; but hopefully Royce & Dawuan Parker arent lying. ;) 8)

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2009, 07:08:47 PM »
lol

lol, i found it funny too; but hopefully Royce & Dawuan Parker arent lying. ;) 8)
more than hillarious, im actually curious what exactly do they mean by it, and even more, hypothetically, what would a rap album have to entail to change the game? (i think my opinion would be a lot diff than theirs)

Moe

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2009, 07:15:34 PM »
its alright

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2009, 07:40:08 PM »
lol

I laughed too.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2009, 07:47:04 PM »
The covers dope as fuck!

I like the blackground to eminems face with the effects alot, gives it a dark almost classic sorta hiphop feel to the album. This sounds hella weird but im actually more optimistic after seeing the cover. lol, i know never judge a book by its cover but surely it should signify whats inside to some extent and i like the hiphop feel to it.

The relapse part with the prescribed by dre and the tablets etc is funny and its just there for the album effect and to make the kiddies go 'wow' but the feel is big for the cover.

lol@dreday saying the album cover could be better than the whole album, thats comedy. For real though, im sure this album will be a step up from encore..i mean thats not difficult for sure but dre is watching over his album bigtime for the first time since MMLP so you should expect dopeness  ;) If he cant deliver with all the help off dre still, then he aint worth the attention imo.

pz!
im pretty sure Encore had more Dre tracks than the rest of them...

Very true thats why while im expecting an improvement on encore (again like i said, aint hard, the album was garbage) im still aware of how bad it can turn out...also how good it can be based on efforts like MMLP.

However why i do remain more confident this time around compared to before and after seeing the cover and all (i know thats funny) is that because eminem is said to have spent alot of time with dre in the studio this time around rather than just passing beats back n forth between detriot and la.

It could still be wack and lets be real homie, most the cats on here will say they love it regardless of how it goes. If you read some reviews for encore you'd think eminem dropped a pretty solid hiphop album. Others will forcefeed the shit onto themselves a zillion times no matter how wack a joint is until they have no choice but to like it since there ears are so used to it...

We made u and crack a bottle...not a great start to the album without doubt...i aint even going to argue it..crack a bottle is pretty lame and forced and wemade you is eminem recycling bullshit...HOWEVER...i still think the album will be better. Eminem does have talent and dre is a master at exec producing albums and alot of riding on this for both dre and eminem aswell as interscope so if they fuck up on this...itd be shame on dre and eminem bigtime pretty much.

Hey im like everyone else, i'll wait till i hear the album before i decided if its dope or not but im still optimistic this will be better than previous shit like encore.

pz!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 07:48:39 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2009, 12:52:38 AM »
Exactly. I'm not holding my breath untill I hear the actual cd. Altough We Made You and especially Crack A Bottle are step up from Encore. We'll see in 2 weeks, hopefully a tracklist gets released soon to build even more anticipation.
we made you a step up from Encore? lol!

pz!
true, Dre didn't overlook Encore, but Dre lets Eminem do his thing  :P

relapse could have some nice tracks, it's just that there's no reason for me to get excited you know

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2009, 01:00:50 AM »
Yet by his and dres pick for a single,and video,tells u how wack the album is gonna be .. :grumpy:em is threw.