Author Topic: Do you think "Proud Police Officer" is just a cover for a racist/troll?  (Read 735 times)

Blasphemy

I've read his post and why would he actually join a rap forum???I mean you think he is real or a fake. Personally I think he is just some sorta racist posing as a black police officer so he doesn't get out right banned/To troll. I mean a pig in a rap forum lmao. Just wondering what ya guys think. lol

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Excuse me? I joined because this is "the west coast connection", and I just moved to "the west coast" from New York after living there my whole life.  I assumed this was a lifestyles chat area where I could learn more about my new home. Some of the feedback has been pretty nice, with the exception of a few idiots that can't handle the harshness of crime in America. Which is odd seeing as most of you little rap chimps talk about it all the time. Also,  you're a little prejudice yourself by referring to a cop as a "pig".

shut up pig lol

You didnt assume shit. No former pig is gonna come on a Westcoast Rap Message board to learn more about their new home lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

Of course this is an alias.  I said before it's either Trauma, CWalker, or 8ball.

jeromechickenbone

Mods lets check an IP and get the low down.

Excuse me? I joined because this is "the west coast connection", and I just moved to "the west coast" from New York after living there my whole life.  I assumed this was a lifestyles chat area where I could learn more about my new home. Some of the feedback has been pretty nice, with the exception of a few idiots that can't handle the harshness of crime in America. Which is odd seeing as most of you little rap chimps talk about it all the time. Also,  you're a little prejudice yourself by referring to a cop as a "pig".

shut up pig lol

You didnt assume shit. No former pig is gonna come on a Westcoast Rap Message board to learn more about their new home lol

glad to see you are genuinely angered by my presence.

Maybe I did come to check out rap music. I wrote a rap I wanted to share.

Been ta duh Mikkey dees gots me muh big mac
Watch muh maing put it in duh sack
He say you wan fries wit dat
I says neva mine no shit
I sez putit on muh plate an be dun widdit
He say lawdy be them sum powa full lipz
I say MTV gotta cuva muh nipps
Sez I flip dat plate up in muh mouff
Dat hole big mac done goin souf.

Think about how pathetic an individual has to be to make up a character like you for a message board. I think suicide is calling.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

shut up pig lol

I says neva mine no shit

Think about how pathetic an individual has to be to make up a character like you for a message board. I think suicide is calling.

Son, I'll let your anger speak for itself. I'm going to leave right and now and price a golf trip in Bermuda. You sit and listen some angry nig nog blame whitey and enjoy your KFC, how about that.

Blame whitey? What are you talkin about dummy?  First off, youre an alias. So your self-esteem is obviously already completely shot.  If by some miracle you ARENT an alias, then youre even more pathetic. You cant even look yourself in the mirror.  You wish you were somebody youre not. I feel sorry for you lol

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative

shut up pig lol

I says neva mine no shit

Game over. 2nd round KO.
I got a bird's eye view

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Kool Beenz

he is a cool guy in my book

herpes

This alias flopped.  It had potential but whoever is behind it dropped the ball.

Moe

Re: Do you think "Proud Police Officer" is just a cover for a racist/troll?
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 06:52:06 PM »
This alias flopped.  It had potential but whoever is behind it dropped the ball.
i think it still can be rescued

MacDaddy

Re: Do you think "Proud Police Officer" is just a cover for a racist/troll?
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 05:22:27 PM »
yep heez beez a niggermania troll an sheeeeeit!

Dis beez me whens iz mad mofo
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 05:24:25 PM by MacDaddy »