Author Topic: SugaFoot Wins! SugaFoot VS RapQuake!!*Beat Battle*  (Read 256 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

SugaFoot Wins! SugaFoot VS RapQuake!!*Beat Battle*
« on: July 21, 2002, 07:28:59 PM »
Rules are:

1.First to 5 votes wins
2.No KO's
3.Only honest/fair voters can vote...

Aight here they are...

Click HERE for both beats!!

^^^The first one is Rap Quakes & The second is Suga Foots^^^

Let the voting begin!! PeAcE

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

Re: VOTE NOW!!! Suga Foot VS Rap Quake!!!*Beat Bat
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2002, 08:23:13 PM »
Rapquake: First of all, there was no need for that wack ass intro, you was only wasting your time. Aite, now as far as the beat goes, I liked the chorus part alot as far as the melody and rhythm. Other than that, the beat was kinda fucked up because the levels on one of the instruments was waaaay too high, and ontop of that, you had a horrible choice of sounds. Also, I dont know how you missed this, but that power guitar sounded delayed during the verse part where it would strum everytime on the first count of the loop. So props on the melody in the chorus, props on the drum rhythm (i mean drums aint too hard, but alotta people just dont get the point of how they work), and props on trying to switch shit up with variation as opposed to playing a constant loop throughout the beat. Now as far as everything else i mentioned, it coulda been alot better.

Sugafoot: Aite, your beat was str8 up GANGSTA! I liked it alot. It sounded kinda simplistic, but there was definatly something about it. At the begining, I thot it was tyte, but i thot i was gonna have to give the vote to RapQuake for skill, but then you started switchin' shit up which was good, so major props on this beat, i liked it alot!

Overall Analysis: Aite, so as far as skill goes and like both their understandments about producing, they tied. As far as listenability, I would rather listen to SugaFoots beat anyday. I mean, those are the two things I base my vote on, so ya'll tied in skill, and Sugafoot took it on listenability, so that means SugaFoot gets my vote. The beat was a little simple, but it came out tyte, I mean it does take some sort of skill to make a simple beat that sounds tyte, because anybody can make a simple beat. My final analysis comes down to, if i was a rapper and i had to use one of these beats on my album. If that were the case, I would pick Sugafoots, thats why he gets my vote.

VOTE: SUGAFOOT
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2002, 09:27:43 PM »
Rap Quake:
You didn't really need that intro at the start, it was pretty wack. Also i agree with Phiasko, some of your instruments were too loud. I liked some of the different insturments you used.

Suga Foot:
That was an alright beat. I liked it, when the beat first came in it was dope. I reackon u could of used a piano. But anyway, the beat would be good for a diss song. Overall an ok beat.

My vote: SUGA FOOT
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2002, 12:27:21 AM »
my vote goes to sugafoot since his beat is better mixed and have slightly better melody

and rap quake.. that intro was really not needed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2002, 09:20:50 AM »
aight...both of yall are my homies, and i gotta be honest on this one...

Suga Foot - I wanna start by saying this is a dope ass beat. It was Simple, but the bass you used was something amazing and g'd up. Yea, this is a very good beat, one of the better ones I heard from you...I kept on playing this beat the day u sent it too me because i loved the bass. I would rap over a beat like this anytime. However there are two negetives about this beat...a) it could've used more inturments, it was too basic/simple and b) The synth whitsle at the end was dope, but as it got from lower too louder it hurt my ears...Overall, a really dope beat, a banger with very minor flaws...

Rap Quake - The first time I heard this beat, you sent it too me with you rapping over it, and it sounded dope as fuck...I loved the chorus, and the drums are just perfect too rap over...As a matter of fact, I played that beat a million times that day because it was just stuck in my head...The beat by itself can get repetitive, but with somone rapping over it, it would barely be noticeable...This beat is perfect for like a hip hop song with a rock chorus or some shit...This is just a really catchy beat and i like it a lot...Now for the negetives, as I said before, the electric guitars got a little too repetive seeing as it stayed the same throught the whole beat...Also, the intro is too long...It was funny (seeing as your clowing on Suga Foot's overused snare drum and he's using the same one in this beat) but it was still too long (1:06) seconds...You coulda shortned that out too about 30 sec...Overall, its a really dope and catchy beat, and just a little too repetitive...

wow, this is probably the best beat battle Ive ever seen...I really cant decide...This is extremely close...This is a hella hard decison...So I'll just base my vote on which beat I've played over more...

*drumroll*

Rap Quake...

Both beats were hella dope though...PeAcE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2002, 01:05:47 PM »
I liked rap quakes guitars, but overall i felt suga foots more

vote - suga

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2002, 01:31:48 PM »
i luvvvved suga foots bass....

vote- suga foot
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2002, 02:07:23 PM »
Suga Foot = 5
Crabcake = 1

I win.  Good game Crabcake, your beat was hella dope.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2002, 02:41:05 PM »
dope match yall...Even though Suga killed u...LoL