Author Topic: ..::~DOGGY VS. PHIASKO~::.. Doggy WINS!!!  (Read 829 times)

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

..::~DOGGY VS. PHIASKO~::.. Doggy WINS!!!
« on: July 15, 2002, 02:31:48 PM »
Performed by: Doggy
Produced by: (Unknown)

DOWNLOAD: http://artists.hubba.com/phiasko/albums/misc/doggyphiaskodiss/download.mp3
PLAY: http://artists.hubba.com/phiasko/albums/misc/doggyphiaskodiss/play.db

Performed by: Phiasko
Produced by: Phiasko

DOWNLAOD: http://artists.hubba.com/phiasko/albums/misc/phiaskodoggydiss/download.mp3
PLAY: http://artists.hubba.com/phiasko/albums/misc/phiaskodoggydiss/play.db

Rules: First to recieve 10 votes wins. No knockouts, no double voting, no re-voting, and ANYONE can vote.
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
[/glow]

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
Re: ..::~DOGGY VS. PHIASKO~::.. VOTE NOW!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2002, 03:02:34 PM »
aiite lemme break it down.

doggy: the beat was ill but you didnt produce it. the vocal sampels were cool. the flow was aiight could ofg been better but this is only an net battle so nto jduigin you there. the lyrics could of been better they werent really dissin phiasko at all.  but with yoru comment abotu " i wont battle these people cuz there too far above me" i expected somethign ALOT worse so you did surprise me.

Phiasko: i loved the beat  nyce work with that. an di have heard ya MC shit before and this was thrity times better! keep it up! your flow was good your forming a dleivery which is nyce. and  the lyrics were cool along with it.  the ebat went perfect with yoru lyrics. the feel of it. and i cant judge you about all the pops from sayin "p's" and shit cuz your recording into headphoens.......LMAO well  thats how i broke it down.

i think phiasko came a little better with this one.

so i gotta vote phiakso my honest vote.

to both of ya'll keep it up

pz

Ineffable
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 03:31:46 PM »
Aighht...Ima be completely honest on this...fuck the beefs and all that bullshit...

First I wanna say they were both hella dope...

Phiasko: You have a hella dope flow, and you know how too ride a beat pretty well (besides on some points where you flow off beat which was on rare occasions)...Your voice is what you need too work on (Like me...I also fuck up my voice sometimes when i rap, but it's because of my shitty computer mic) and I know your voice aint really like this in real life cuz ive heard you talk before, so dont try too change it, because your voice sounds like a rockstars voice when you try changing it...The beat is also dope as fuck...but another thing I didnt like was the bad quality of your rapping, and the low volume on the track...I had too turn my speakers all the way up too hear it, and I heard a bunch of blowing...Like I said, Dope flow, dope lyrics, just work on not messing with ya voice and thats about it...Practice will make u a dope MC if you really are getting into MCing, everyone gets better with every song...Ive Checked out some of my early shit ive done a while back, and it was just horrible...I really improved a lot in the last 3 months, and so will you if you keep at it...

Doggy: I love the beat, it just makes u sound 75X doper...You flow on it better than I've ever heard you flow before...You remind me of Snoop Dogg with a weirder voice...BUT you gotta work on your monotone voice though (Highs and lows), and you need better lyrics. You're using that Snoop Dogg rhyme structure (All 'I see/is my homies') and that's week shit, but as week as it is, i liked it because it reminds me a lot of Snoops rhymes...lol, dont ask...Now some more postive...The beat just makes u sound dope, and you got more of a west coast flow, where as Phiasko has that east coast type of flow...I prefer the west coast over East...MAN! This is a fuckin hard decision!! Shit...I dont know who too chose...shit...LoL...Lemme try and break it down...

1.Doggy:
Flow - 4/5
Voice - 3.5/5
Lyrics - 3/5

2.Phiasko
Flow - 3.75/5
Voice - 2.5/5
Lyrics - 4/5

*Drum Roll*

as hard as this decision was, my vote has too go too....

Doggystylin'...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2002, 03:45:03 PM »
Aighht...Ima be completely honest on this...fuck the beefs and all that bullshit...

First I wanna say they were both hella dope...

Phiasko: You have a hella dope flow, and you know how too ride a beat pretty well (besides on some points where you flow off beat which was on rare occasions)...Your voice is what you need too work on (Like me...I also fuck up my voice sometimes when i rap, but it's because of my shitty computer mic) and I know your voice aint really like this in real life cuz ive heard you talk before, so dont try too change it, because your voice sounds like a rockstars voice when you try changing it...The beat is also dope as fuck...but another thing I didnt like was the bad quality of your rapping, and the low volume on the track...I had too turn my speakers all the way up too hear it, and I heard a bunch of blowing...Like I said, Dope flow, dope lyrics, just work on not messing with ya voice and thats about it...Practice will make u a dope MC if you really are getting into MCing, everyone gets better with every song...Ive Checked out some of my early shit ive done a while back, and it was just horrible...I really improved a lot in the last 3 months, and so will you if you keep at it...

Doggy: I love the beat, it just makes u sound 75X doper...You flow on it better than I've ever heard you flow before...You remind me of Snoop Dogg with a weirder voice...BUT you gotta work on your monotone voice though (Highs and lows), and you need better lyrics. You're using that Snoop Dogg rhyme structure (All 'I see/is my homies') and that's week shit, but as week as it is, i liked it because it reminds me a lot of Snoops rhymes...lol, dont ask...Now some more postive...The beat just makes u sound dope, and you got more of a west coast flow, where as Phiasko has that east coast type of flow...I prefer the west coast over East...MAN! This is a fuckin hard decision!! Shit...I dont know who too chose...shit...LoL...Lemme try and break it down...

1.Doggy:
Flow - 4/5
Voice - 3.5/5
Lyrics - 3/5

2.Phiasko
Flow - 3.75/5
Voice - 2.5/5
Lyrics - 4/5

*Drum Roll*

as hard as this decision was, my vote has too go too....

Doggystylin'...

shit he summed it up lol....phiasko, u were cool, coo beat, not a bad flow, u blew in a mic a lot tho, and i had to turn up my speakers  to hear you rap, the volume was reallllly low...it was cool tho..

doggy, dope beat, good flow, but like sccit said, u have that snoop kinda rhymin style which puts u down a lil, but near the end u spit sum heat ....

close as fuck, but doggy gets my vote

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2002, 04:46:01 PM »
Here are my lyrics so you can follow along. By the way, it's not that I'm blowing into the mic, it's that my mic fuckin' sucks, it's a headfone for godsakes, lol, so it naturally makes that blowing noise whenever I sound out a P or a B or a letter like that.

"Saudi Arabian" or "persian" /
"arab" or "person"/
i'll murder yah worse /
than flippin' verses /
againts the earths /
vertical axis /
i packs more heat /
than terminal gas's /
fog up yah glasses with grass smoke /
as we puff puff pass it /
smoke yah ass till we cash it /
and blast the ashes out the heater /
get rid of you the fastest, we out in the two seater /
the sweeter the smell /
the "streeter" the "gel" /
we handlin' acid in liters of twelve /
either yah here, or in hell /
heaven is not option as well /
I take you to the hotel, and off yah head with with one shell /
I'm like a witch with one spell /
It only takes one mic, one rhyme, with no album to sell /
finish you off as "easy~as~dell" /
leave you queasy~as~hell /
believe me I don't bark I just yell /
I breathe flames like a "bell" /
take over your whole crew like "fidel" /
watch me excel in this rap game!!! /
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
[/glow]

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2002, 11:09:13 PM »
well.. lemme break it down like this:

Beat - Doggystylin
Lyrics - Phiasko
Flow - Doggystylin (by an inch)
Mix - Doggystylin (by an inch)

vote Doggystylin ... close battle...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2002, 11:11:09 PM »
ok i just listened to both over 5 times and i both are pretty good BUT, 1st of doggy's beatwas awesome, second, i prefered the laid back feel of his track and his voice was better too.
sooo my vote goes tooooooooooo

Doggy

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2002, 11:32:01 PM »
ohh weee.. both are tight  :o

but like other ppl said.. doggy's beat was da bomb, while u couldnt hear phiasko's beat at all, unless u raised the volume to maaxxx..

so my vote goes to Doggy... even tho Phiasko wazz tyte..
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2002, 09:51:13 AM »
ok i just listened to both over 5 times and i both are pretty good BUT, 1st of doggy's beatwas awesome, second, i prefered the laid back feel of his track and his voice was better too.
sooo my vote goes tooooooooooo

Doggy

I agree. Doggy took it by a little. Nice shit Phiasko
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2002, 09:54:20 AM »
this isn't battle of the beats... Doggy didn't even make his beat, so you can't judge him based on that. And weather you have to turn my shit up or not shouldn't affect a vote, its just at a low volume, that has nothing to do with my skill, if you want i'll go and turn it up and re-up it... but whatever, i'll be a good sport  ;D

1-6
[/glow]

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2002, 11:19:02 AM »
HAHAHAAHAHAH

Its obvious wcc kids DO NOT know how to vote on battles.

when someone doenst make a beat who gives a fuck how tite it is!!!!!!

god damn this is funny.

and sound quality SHOULD NOT have anything to do with yoru vote! that has nothing to do with skill.

i am saying htis becuase this is what people siad in there votes on my battle with sccit also.

you judge what the person did! nto what the person liked yeha doggy liekd a cool beat and u it whoopidy doo. god dman use your fucking brains.

btut hsi battle was close but dont let that be part of your vote i mena shit i would of used a dj premeir beat if it didnt matter who made it on my battle. and used some of babus scratches. and shit hey why i am at it why not take a cannibus aceplla and lace it over the beat cuz that soundz cool and maybe i will win a battle

shit use yoru brains rate what the person did!

pz

Ineffable
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2002, 11:23:18 AM »
^^ bitch please, get the fuck  outta here, u voted and its over, u dont have to come in here and tell people bassicly to not vote for me, they can vote however the fuck they want, and who cares if i didnt make my beat, i chose it, and it was a dope beat, and yes quality does count, thats your fuckin mixing skills. bottom line is im winning and yall are whining

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2002, 11:30:19 AM »
hahahahahaahahaha

alright herb think what ya want.

pz

Ineffbale

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2002, 11:37:38 AM »
hahahahahaahahaha

alright herb think what ya want.

pz

Ineffbale

fuck off

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2002, 12:45:51 PM »
This isnt a beat battle, so it doesnt matter who made the beat...It matters who had the better overall track...If somone makes the beat on their own, its up too them...They dont get extra points for that, since like i said, this isnt a beat battle...Its an audio battle...PeacE