Author Topic: ..::~DOGGY VS. PHIASKO~::.. Doggy WINS!!!  (Read 839 times)

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
Re: ..::~DOGGY VS. PHIASKO~::.. VOTE NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2002, 04:12:06 PM »
exactly it is an audio battle

everything counts you should only be credited for wha tyou did audio doesnt jsut mean mc shit.

its not jsut the flow its everythign tha tYOU contributed ot it.

its as simple as that but hey this is wcc and the internet.

pz

Ineffable
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2002, 05:11:10 PM »
exactly it is an audio battle

everything counts you should only be credited for wha tyou did audio doesnt jsut mean mc shit.

its not jsut the flow its everythign tha tYOU contributed ot it.

its as simple as that but hey this is wcc and the internet.

pz

Ineffable

well, Im a moderater, and I should kno the rules for an MC audio battle isn't necissarally "if you made the beat u get more points"...Some people even spit acapellas, and some peeps rap over famous beats (Check Primo VS Infinite)...It's about the MC's rappin skill...That's why theres a Producers beat battle, and a MC's audio battle...P'z...

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2002, 06:32:47 PM »
okie

then why the fuck is it called audio battle?

jsut call it mc audio battle if thats what ya lookin at but if ya call it audio battle look at the all aorudn skills not jsut focuss on one thing. simple as that

pz

Ineffbale

no beef and sccit you are a moderator at wcc you knwo the rules.

TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2002, 09:27:42 PM »
WTF?? Shut tha fucc up.....Stop wit tha woofin.....It DOES NOT MATTER AND THERE IS NO EXTRA POINTS IF U MADE YUR OWN bEAT.....Its an MC battle, Not beat battle.....Underdig or what? Its called audio battle cuz MC battle means Keystylin on tha internet.....

And why u woofin about internet this internet that.....get tha fucc off then Disco ass nigguh.....U actin like all nerds come and visit tha internet and shit.....Fool bring yo ass 2 Siccness.net forums.....Real Bay rappers and Set fools show up there every couple of dayz.....But u dunno nuttin bout no Real rappers or sets, do u now?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2002, 01:41:32 AM »

well, Im a moderater, and I should kno the rules for an MC audio battle isn't necissarally "if you made the beat u get more points"...Some people even spit acapellas, and some peeps rap over famous beats (Check Primo VS Infinite)...It's about the MC's rappin skill...That's why theres a Producers beat battle, and a MC's audio battle...P'z...

well thats all the fuck i was saying, becuz it was sounding like people were basically saying they voted for doggy cuz of the beat he "chose" and because the audio was louder than mine and they didn't have to take a couple seconds to turn up there speakers. It's not like this is going on a CD and it has to be perfect. I intended this to be an MC battle, based on LYRICS and DELIVERY & FLOW, but everyone brought all this other irrelivant factors into the mix. Like you said, this aint no producer battle and i don't expect any extra points because i produced it.
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2002, 01:46:38 AM »
WTF?? Shut tha fucc up.....Stop wit tha woofin.....It DOES NOT MATTER AND THERE IS NO EXTRA POINTS IF U MADE YUR OWN bEAT.....Its an MC battle, Not beat battle.....Underdig or what? Its called audio battle cuz MC battle means Keystylin on tha internet.....

And why u woofin about internet this internet that.....get tha fucc off then Disco ass nigguh.....U actin like all nerds come and visit tha internet and shit.....Fool bring yo ass 2 Siccness.net forums.....Real Bay rappers and Set fools show up there every couple of dayz.....But u dunno nuttin bout no Real rappers or sets, do u now?

I agree there should be no extra points because someone made the beat, and it seems thats wut everyone is saying, but then why the fuck is everyone giving credit and points to Doggy for a beat that he "chose", and if you don't believe me, just go look at IBO's post as an example, I don't think i've read one vote for Doggy that doesn't praise the beat he chose. Call me a cocky bitch for saying this, but theres more talent in making a beat than choosing one, but ya'll need to decide wheather you fuckin' votin' on the beat or the rap, cause it seems like ya'll are votin' on how good the beats were. like i said in my last post: this is an MC battle based on JUST LYRICS and DELIVERY. pz!
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
[/glow]

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2002, 01:53:04 AM »
Yeah I;'m agreeing with everyone that says beat/quality don't matter.

If Phiasko doesn't have a proper mic, so the p and the b come out like a pop, that doesn't mean his skills go down.
quality aint important at all, I think, but if u cán't understand him coz he just can't pronounce shit right when he's rappin, then it should be counted...anyway I;m just summin up things so I can vote properly, and beat shouldn't matter, its an mc battle..but fuck it, it has been said...so I ma just vote now...

Phiasko :
I think flow wise you came tight, you stayed on rythm most of the time, had a few fuckups, I don't know how much time u had spent on it? but I think you did pretty good for a battle track, nice work. Your delivery, was pretty 'intenz' but after a while it was too much of the same,y uo know what I mean, and at the beginnin I undastood you almost perfectly but nearer to the end I kinda didn't get what you were saying, anyway

Lyrics : ok, well rhyming wise/methaphor wise this was dope, real nice.
Dissing wise : If I was doggy, I wouldn't feel offended/dissed in any way..you feel me? coz you rap about how dope you are, and about you killing him, but you know I think you should have at least mentiont him, clowned him maybe for some shit you've seen, but that's just my opinion. I think overall dogg, you came dope.

Doggy: nice.

j/k, your flow was : dope, you came surprisingly clear, so i understood most of you shit, and yes your rhyme words were kinda 'easy'.. takes off alittle bit, but fuck that, you did diss phiasko personally a one or two times like 'direct'.
Your lyrics : were like I said kinda regular "smoother than lotion' "deeper than oceans", but I think you came tight, for say for flow and delivery you came dope, and lyrics average, and dissing-phiasko wise you came pretty coo...I think that kinda sums this shit up...

aight, so in the end, I think ya'l both came very different and though lyrically ( rhyming wise ) phiasko beat doggy, ( phiasko if u sue this kinda lyricism next time, try and diss the opponent more in it..it'd be dope..) I think battling/ dissin wise doggy won his shit..

so I'm not sure, damn I have to choose,

vote : Doggy
And I notice how everyone says this : but this was damn close

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2002, 02:19:13 AM »
^^^ well theres someones vote i respect! even if it aint for me. ^^^

it was kinda hard to diss him personally becuz i don't know him that well and i've never heard him flow before this. The only info i did know about him was his race, so i kinda clowned his race in the begining...

"Saudi Arabian or Persian / "Arab" or "Person" " <<< i was tryin' to say i don't equate being an "Arab" and being a "Person" ... of course i don't really think that, that was just for rhyming and dissing purposes because i remember once he got in a big argument with one of Mind Zens homies over his race or something like that... anyways, thats all i gotta say... pz!
[/glow]

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2002, 02:53:11 AM »
+ link=board=audiobattle;num=1026779508;start=20#22 date=07/17/02 at 07:19:13]^^^ well theres someones vote i respect! even if it aint for me. ^^^

it was kinda hard to diss him personally becuz i don't know him that well and i've never heard him flow before this. The only info i did know about him was his race, so i kinda clowned his race in the begining...

"Saudi Arabian or Persian / "Arab" or "Person" " <<< i was tryin' to say i don't equate being an "Arab" and being a "Person" ... of course i don't really think that, that was just for rhyming and dissing purposes because i remember once he got in a big argument with one of Mind Zens homies over his race or something like that... anyways, thats all i gotta say... pz!

yeah I feel ya, like the not knowing him part, that makes it hard, I think after a few battles, people will know eachother,a nd then disses might be more on point..anyway peace

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2002, 03:22:42 AM »
+ link=board=audiobattle;num=1026779508;start=20#20 date=07/17/02 at 06:46:38]

I agree there should be no extra points because someone made the beat, and it seems thats wut everyone is saying, but then why the fuck is everyone giving credit and points to Doggy for a beat that he "chose", and if you don't believe me, just go look at IBO's post as an example, I don't think i've read one vote for Doggy that doesn't praise the beat he chose. Call me a cocky bitch for saying this, but theres more talent in making a beat than choosing one, but ya'll need to decide wheather you fuckin' votin' on the beat or the rap, cause it seems like ya'll are votin' on how good the beats were. like i said in my last post: this is an MC battle based on JUST LYRICS and DELIVERY. pz!

well.. lemme break it down like this...

theres a diffrence between "freestyle"-battle, "audio-battle", "beat-battle" and "keystyle-battle"..

this is an audio-battle board witch means that every angle of "audio" is being evaluated when casting a vote. "audio" is divided in acapella and instrumental. mixing and mastering decides the quality of the audio...

when i rate an audiobattle i will alwys jude the beat in comparission to the lyrics... not the beat by itself. a hardcore beat will get higher votes than i love-beat when i when i rate the audio-battle... the same thing with the acapella, i will judge the flow, the delivery aswell as the content of the lyrics, because this is not a keystyle battle, its an audio-battle, if the beats werent supposed to be judged, what the heck are they doing there??.. in that case, people should only spit acapellas, to make the battle as "fair" as possible...

like i said, im not judging the beat.. im judging the beat realative to the acapella, a wack mc will not get my vote only because he have a dr dre beat pumpin....

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2002, 05:31:18 PM »
YO ill vote for DOggystylin he clearly beat phiasko...phiaskos delivery was horrible and he didnt shine on the beat(or the beat didnt let him shine),,,doggy came off niceeven though he can use more work....he definitely fit the beat and the beat help him too

SO I VOTE FOR DOGGYSTYLIN props u were much better than i last heard u but i still think i can beat u in a battle no offence though lol peace

and yo im out to india in an hour peace to all yall at dis beoard

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2002, 11:18:03 PM »
aiite fuck extra points for the beat

but dont say in yoru vote anything about the ebat cuz then your judgin the beat.
to me it shoudl be a battle of SKILL not jsut MC or Beat or DJ

who cna do more who can do more the ebst if your callin it an audio battle

and then another question why nto all it a fuckin MC AUDIO BATTLE????

and tha7th dont even start wiht the mouth boy yoru shit is straight wack and your straight herb  HTE INTERNET IS YORU LIFE! you would fuckin die if you coudlnt sign online  and tlak to all ya internet buddies.

i jsut vote how i see it and how anyoen who actually knwos shit about shit would vote like me.

pz

Ineffbale

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2002, 11:22:54 PM »
aiite fuck extra points for the beat

but dont say in yoru vote anything about the ebat cuz then your judgin the beat.
to me it shoudl be a battle of SKILL not jsut MC or Beat or DJ

who cna do more who can do more the ebst if your callin it an audio battle

and then another question why nto all it a fuckin MC AUDIO BATTLE????

and tha7th dont even start wiht the mouth boy yoru shit is straight wack and your straight herb  HTE INTERNET IS YORU LIFE! you would fuckin die if you coudlnt sign online  and tlak to all ya internet buddies.

i jsut vote how i see it and how anyoen who actually knwos shit about shit would vote like me.

pz

Ineffbale

someone please delete this fools bullshit, first of all you need to learn how to fuckin type, second of all ur tellin people that their wrong unless they vote like u......uhh?? WTF?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2002, 07:27:29 AM »
Phiasko: 1

Doggystylin: 9

One more vote and Doggy takes it...

It'd be pretty tight (and funny) too see a comeback from Phiasko...LoL

But it looks like Doggy is taking this one since he only needs one vote and Phiasko needs 9...LoL

Good luck in the future though, Phiasko...

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2002, 09:05:05 AM »
free willy flipper dogg what ever the fuck ya name is i am not tellin anyone to vote for you or ofr phiakso

but theres things that should out weigh other things when ya vote and thats jsut common sense.

pz

Ineffbale