Author Topic: ..::~DOGGY VS. PHIASKO~::.. Doggy WINS!!!  (Read 806 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: ..::~DOGGY VS. PHIASKO~::.. VOTE NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2002, 11:08:34 AM »
wtf is this shit? 1 more vote yall! 9-1...1 more vote and Doggy wins!

VOTE LAZY ASSES!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2002, 03:07:52 PM »
and tha7th dont even start wiht the mouth boy yoru shit is straight wack and your straight herb  HTE INTERNET IS YORU LIFE! you would fuckin die if you coudlnt sign online  and tlak to all ya internet buddies.

I aint even gonna respond to this fag 4 tha 3rd time today....

Oh By tha way theres a rapper named JSteez already fag....

free willy flipper dogg what ever the fuck ya name is i am not tellin anyone to vote for you or ofr phiakso

Ok....Shut tha fucc up, It aint yo muthafuccin battle....Why tha fucc come in here and say some bullshit like that? U got wayy too much time on yo hands....

ANYWAYZ.......Dj Phiasco I have alot of Respect for......His beats are tite as fucc, Roccy let me hear some, and aint nuttin fake about his shit unlike other peeps in here.......His flow waz coo on this battle and lyrics were str8 also.......BUT I dunno wat it is, but Doggy IMO got this one, It's just somethin I can't put my finger on it.......I guess I judge by who's more entertaining, and Doggy had me interested all tha way through.......My Vote = Doggy

Pz 2 Phiasco......Dope shit, Fucc wat people say on here, Yur beats are str8, keep at it.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2002, 09:12:51 PM »

I aint even gonna respond to this fag 4 tha 3rd time today....

Oh By tha way theres a rapper named JSteez already fag....

Ok....Shut tha fucc up, It aint yo muthafuccin battle....Why tha fucc come in here and say some bullshit like that? U got wayy too much time on yo hands....

ANYWAYZ.......Dj Phiasco I have alot of Respect for......His beats are tite as fucc, Roccy let me hear some, and aint nuttin fake about his shit unlike other peeps in here.......His flow waz coo on this battle and lyrics were str8 also.......BUT I dunno wat it is, but Doggy IMO got this one, It's just somethin I can't put my finger on it.......I guess I judge by who's more entertaining, and Doggy had me interested all tha way through.......My Vote = Doggy

Pz 2 Phiasco......Dope shit, Fucc wat people say on here, Yur beats are str8, keep at it.

look bitch(fagsteez) dont be fuckin wit my butch(tha7th)

props to my real homie rod, hes keepin it real, fuck jsteez he aint nuthin but a fake ho, me and the homie bustin on yall bitch asses

u think ur tighter than us? how bout a battle then?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2002, 06:39:51 AM »

u think ur tighter than us? how bout a battle then?

His respond too this will be "I dont do internet battles"...Hes still bitter from when i ripped him...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2002, 07:10:04 AM »

His respond too this will be "I dont do internet battles"...Hes still bitter from when i ripped him...

WORD.....Every time I come on I see his ass online and tha muthafucca is woofin on every thread about how he is not no nerd, hes got a life.....He's str8 trippin.....Thinkin he has 2 prove somethin 2 muthafuccaz online.....And he says he dun do battles but eventually does and getz his ass beat.....But me myself I cant be bothered on this fool.....Now AnusQuake dats a different story, his ass str8 up disses all middle easterns.....

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2002, 07:18:35 AM »

Now AnusQuake dats a different story, his ass str8 up disses all middle easterns.....

Give Rap Quake a break man...He aint all that bad...He doesnt hate Middleasterns. I speak too him on AIM everyday...He just claimed hes not Middleastern (which he's not) and that most terrorists are middleastern (which is true)...I kind of understand him, seeing as his country (India) is in war with the Middleast...I mean, if you wanna call that racist, than you might as well call me racist, cuz im not 100% loving the Palastiniens at the moment...I dont have a problem with the cool ones, but a lot of them are terrorists...PeAcE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2002, 07:42:12 AM »

Give Rap Quake a break man...He aint all that bad...He doesnt hate Middleasterns. I speak too him on AIM everyday...He just claimed hes not Middleastern (which he's not) and that most terrorists are middleastern (which is true)...I kind of understand him, seeing as his country (India) is in war with the Middleast...I mean, if you wanna call that racist, than you might as well call me racist, cuz im not 100% loving the Palastiniens at the moment...I dont have a problem with the cool ones, but a lot of them are terrorists...PeAcE

So are alot of Israelis......I aint Palestenian, but why act like Palestenians are tha ONLY ones 2 blame?

And why didn't he wanna be on tha MiddleEastsidaz song? He explained it exactly......He doesn't wanna be grouped wit us......Dats bullshit cuz we aint terrorists......But he still says shit like U dirty Persians and shit......I mean he couldve just said nah, theres too many people already......I mean he's more middle eastern than infinite shit......Wha? U classify Indians as Asians? I dun think so......Might not be Official Middle Easterns but as close as can be......

COMING IN 2008.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2002, 10:31:39 AM »

So are alot of Israelis......I aint Palestenian, but why act like Palestenians are tha ONLY ones 2 blame?

And why didn't he wanna be on tha MiddleEastsidaz song? He explained it exactly......He doesn't wanna be grouped wit us......Dats bullshit cuz we aint terrorists......But he still says shit like U dirty Persians and shit......I mean he couldve just said nah, theres too many people already......I mean he's more middle eastern than infinite shit......Wha? U classify Indians as Asians? I dun think so......Might not be Official Middle Easterns but as close as can be......

Well, like I said...Im sure there are a lot of cool Palasteniens, but you know, a lot of them are terrorists too...I dont hate the cool ones...Which is basically what Rap Quake said...He doesnt hate the cool middleasterns...All I've seen him say is most of the terrorists are middleastern, which is true, and at the moment, his country that he's lived in for most of his life is being bombed by the middleasterns...How can u blame him?...Rap Quake was always cool with all of us...You, Blade, Doggy, whatever...he didnt hate on ya'll cuz you were middleastern...You guys hated him for saying hes not Middleastern and that most terrorists are Middleatsern...About the "Middleatsidaz" song, He didn't want to be on that because he's not a middleastern...He's south eastern... the borded of the Middleast is drawn at Afganastan...Would you hate me if I didnt wanna be on a song called "Palastiniens"?? And not only that, I actually convinced Rap Quake too do his verse on the "Middleastsidaz" song, and he did it...Stop the hatin, everybody, just be cool...Net beef is for homos...PeAcE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ..::~DOGGY VS. PHIASKO~::.. Doggy WINS!!!
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2002, 01:07:26 PM »
LOL......what? U gotta be kiddin me......U dun remember tha thread that made tha beef do U? And me and him talked on AIM like 3 times, long conversations, Tried 2 squash it but tha fool has too much hate......And no I dun hate on Indians, fucc dat shit, bLaDe is Indian, shit I talk more than anyone else online......And he's got hate 4 us cuz of his country? dats bullshit......I aint from Pakistan, I aint a terrorist......He doesnt consider Israelis MiddleEastern, he even said it, dats why he considers u a good human being......haha, tha guy has problems......He seems 2 be cool tho......And I dun wanna have no gay ass beef, I thought it waz over......but he goes dissin me on someone else's song dat I dun even know of......Wat a bitch......

COMING IN 2008.

Doggystylin

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2002, 01:12:01 PM »
LOL......what? U gotta be kiddin me......U dun remember tha thread that made tha beef do U? And me and him talked on AIM like 3 times, long conversations, Tried 2 squash it but tha fool has too much hate......And no I dun hate on Indians, fucc dat shit, bLaDe is Indian, shit I talk more than anyone else online......And he's got hate 4 us cuz of his country? dats bullshit......I aint from Pakistan, I aint a terrorist......He doesnt consider Israelis MiddleEastern, he even said it, dats why he considers u a good human being......haha, tha guy has problems......He seems 2 be cool tho......And I dun wanna have no gay ass beef, I thought it waz over......but he goes dissin me on someone else's song dat I dun even know of......Wat a bitch......

u talk to him more than me? i thought we were like brothas? damn i feel cheated, lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2002, 01:20:55 PM »

Israel is one of the only countries in the Middleast that doesn't have terrorists...Maybe thats why...

But for realz I never seen him say he doesn't like you because your Middleastern...Maybe if u bring the thread up, or post a link Ill see...But all I've seen him say is "I aint middleastern" and "Most Terrorists are middleastern"...Maybe Im wrong, but thats all I've seen so far...And the track he dissed u on was a bullshit diss...I heard it, and its no biggie...PeAcE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2002, 08:33:31 AM »
@ Doggy.......lolz, I waz just tryin 2 make a point.....

@ Sccit.......Why act all whitewashed and say theres no Israeli terrorists? At least I can admit my country has terrorists.......

Oh and about that thread......sheeet, My computer's too slow, it'll take me ages 2 find it......Maybe Ill get someone else or find it at summer skool......pz.

COMING IN 2008.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2002, 09:17:02 AM »
@ Doggy.......lolz, I waz just tryin 2 make a point.....

@ Sccit.......Why act all whitewashed and say theres no Israeli terrorists? At least I can admit my country has terrorists.......

Oh and about that thread......sheeet, My computer's too slow, it'll take me ages 2 find it......Maybe Ill get someone else or find it at summer skool......pz.

cuz there are no israeli terrorists...the only people who kill in israel are israeli soldiers...

Doggystylin

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2002, 09:40:28 AM »

cuz there are no israeli terrorists...the only people who kill in israel are israeli soldiers...

sharon is the biggest terrorist in the world, wtf are you talkin about? and those soilders kill innocent people......god damnit this went from an audio battle to polotics and world wide issues