Author Topic: Make an impact on girls  (Read 3907 times)

DPE

• Lil Geezy
Re: Make an impact on girls
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2009, 11:25:10 PM »
I am Irish,German,African American,small bit of italian.

want some Messican in u? ;) 8)
ahaha im playin
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

choclitkiss

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2009, 11:30:03 PM »
What's your ethnicity?

what is the deal with the chick on the toilet? if its ur girl.thats not cool.

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2009, 11:51:37 PM »
I did not join to argue about hair,so anyways.I added the pic but deleted it already. It wasnt a full pic that you would recognize me in person, partial pic.
I was just joining in a a conversation about sex and rough sex.
It's okay. I already saved it to my hard drive in my 'spank bank' folder. It's really hard to type with one hand.

What's your ethnicity?

what is the deal with the chick on the toilet? if its ur girl.thats not cool.
Fuck no its not my girl. I know her though. She put it up on her myspace so its fair game.

So how often do you straighten your hair?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2009, 11:56:48 PM »
Rough sex is the bees knees.Nothing like choking a chick while dicking her down.or doggy slapping that ass and pulling back on the hair.good stuff.

choclitkiss

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »
u are full of it KING. U were offline when i put my pic up! I wouldnt mind being in your bank spank or whatever you call it.LOL
I straighten my hair almost everyday. sometimes leave it curly. that girl on the toilet makes ur page look silly. just sayin.

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2009, 12:06:52 AM »
u are full of it KING. U were offline when i put my pic up! I wouldnt mind being in your bank spank or whatever you call it.LOL
I straighten my hair almost everyday. sometimes leave it curly. that girl on the toilet makes ur page look silly. just sayin.
Umm...sweetheart, the pic was of your face with a white rose covering it. Now how could I have been offline AND been able to describe it? I know I'm the shit, but I'm not superman.

What kind of hair products do you use to get that kind of sheen?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

choclitkiss

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2009, 12:13:12 AM »
ur a slick shit.and are really interested in my hair. ??? but yeah...its sexay and I only use Aveda products.all naturelle. Im naked in the pic ,by the way. and its semi professional.
I just planted some roses and they are coming up nice. i will use them to take pics with next.

Muhfukka

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2009, 12:15:21 AM »
do you like getting shitted on

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2009, 12:18:12 AM »
ur a slick shit.and are really interested in my hair. ??? but yeah...its sexay and I only use Aveda products.all naturelle. Im naked in the pic ,by the way. and its semi professional.
I just planted some roses and they are coming up nice. i will use them to take pics with next.
Typical female always trying to tease someone. I don't blame you though. Once a girl hits about 25, her stock decreases so you might as well get as much bang for your buck as you can....figuratively and literally.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

choclitkiss

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2009, 12:18:56 AM »
ur an ass. >:(

choclitkiss

« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2009, 12:22:07 AM »
you all wanted the pic, who is teasing who. you cant stand a naked woman? its ur job to hold up right? I am real and I am using what I got, same goes for you, when you hit about 40 you better brush up on  your skills.or I will have to get a young buck to keep me straight. 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2009, 12:22:52 AM »
ur an ass. >:(
I take that as a complement.

You're a cock tease.....oh, speaking of which: why are you taking nude pictures of yourself? Attention or you need to pay the bills?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2009, 12:25:26 AM »
So king and I were wondering if we could do a classy photo shoot with you.Do you like strawberry shortcakes?

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2009, 12:25:37 AM »
you all wanted the pic, who is teasing who. you cant stand a naked woman? its ur job to hold up right? I am real and I am using what I got, same goes for you, when you hit about 40 you better brush up on  your skills.or I will have to get a young buck to keep me straight. 8)
See....thing is, when I hit 40, I'll be more valuable than any young buck you'll ever gain access too. That's the beauty of being a man in this world. If you play your cards right, the older you get, the better your quality of living gets. Women got 20 good years before they're saggy and out of pocket.

You'll be way too old for my taste by that point though. I'll have a young 22-year-old trophy wife and a pre-nup to keep her ass loyal.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

choclitkiss

« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2009, 12:25:48 AM »
I didnt mean u were the ass, the guy who asked me about being shit on. not you sorry.
its a womans job to cock tease or else what do I have to live for? if it makes money, im all for it but no, it was for my own photo collection.Ive never posted it publicly, never. so there ya go. do you like a cock tease?