Author Topic: New Eminem song premiere on Shade 45 tomorrow morning  (Read 965 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: New Eminem song premiere on Shade 45 tomorrow morning
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 01:16:46 AM »
you're talking about mocking bird right?

Nah, pretty sure he's talking about "Haile's Song" from The Eminem Show.
my bad, never really listened to either of them properly.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: interesting page from Eminem's book
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 02:16:59 AM »
skip the stuff about 8 mile, but pay attention to the comments about him reflecting his music

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 07:20:29 AM »
Got this from another forum:

He Said

- Just Dr. Dre & 50 Cent On Relapse.
- Dr. Dre Produced All The Album Expecpt One.
- So, He Produced One Track And Co-Produced 'We Made You'.
- He's A Huge Fan Of Mr. Kanye West, And He Like Lil Wayne & T.I. Too.

and
"We're waiting for the go ahead to play the song. Honestly, I'm hearing it won't happen until after 1 but I'll keep you updated"

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2009, 08:48:48 AM »
I got it on now so will keep you posted on the song too.

Lucifuge

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2009, 08:50:37 AM »
I got it on now so will keep you posted on the song too.

is it dope??
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2009, 08:50:52 AM »
Angela just told him to attack Bill O Reilly. I think Luda and Eminem should go in on that stupid ass hahaha

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2009, 08:51:31 AM »
They havent played it yet. I will tell you the minute it drops. I listen to Shade 45 all day at work

Lucifuge

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2009, 08:52:58 AM »
ok..propz
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2009, 09:13:41 AM »
I believe the interview is on this site for those that want to hear it

http://www.rapradar.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2009, 09:29:28 AM »
Eminem discussed his fitness and workout regimen, his new albums and the state of hip-hop in an interview with his Sirius Satellite Radio station, Shade 45, that aired this morning.

There weren't any bombshells revealed in the interview, conducted by Shade 45's "Morning After" host Angela Yee. But Em did say he recently shot a video for the single "3 a.m." in Detroit. The video is expected to debut soon, and the single is set to appear online as early as today.

Among the topics discussed in the 20-minute interview:

Advertisement

• Em said he's been spending a lot of time working on his cardio, and has lost "quite a bit" of weight. He said he's been "obsessive compulsive" about running on his treadmill, and at one point was running up to 17 miles a day. "Then I had to take a break," he said.

• He was able to keep his new album's first single, "We Made You," from leaking before its release date because he runs "a really tight ship." "I keep a CD with me, but I'm the only one that usually has a CD," he said.

• He's open to working with Lil Wayne in the future, and is a fan of Kanye West.

• Eminem called "Relapse" "a lot darker" than first single, "We Made You." "The whole album is on a lot different vibe than the actual single," he said. The only guests on the album are Dr. Dre and 50 Cent, he said.

• He has a cameo in an upcoming film, but declined to say what it was. "It's kind of a big deal," he said. The cameo was filmed last year, and the movie is slated to come out this summer.

• "Relapse 2," due out later this year, is practically ready to go. "If it's not finished, it's extremely close to being finished," he said. He called the album "basically a continuation of 'Relapse.'"

• As part of his workout regimen, Eminem gave up junk food. "I haven't had pizza or fast food or anything of the sort in a year and some change," he said. "I eat healthy." But at interview's end, he said he was looking forward to having a pizza party later in the day.

In other Eminem news, Em took to his Twitter account this morning and posted a picture of himself standing in front of "Popsomp Hills," a fictional Bloomfield Hills rehab facility whose slogan is "We Remade You," a nod to Em's single "We Made You." A Web site for Popsomp Hills -- say it out loud, and it sounds like "pop some pills" -- has been created, and is full of sly jokes. Under the site's "terms and conditions" is the message, "Thank you for caring. Unfortunately, it will never be enough to save you." A "learn more" link on the site redirects to the Wikipedia entry for Hell.

Meanwhile, Eminem's official Web site, http://eminem.com, is advertising a contest tied to an Eminem CD release event May 19 in Detroit.

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2009, 09:32:02 AM »
Thanks for the run down homie. Good job!

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2009, 09:53:27 AM »
Nothing as of yet. They keep playin Eminem freestyles and shit

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2009, 09:56:04 AM »
Eminem called "Relapse" "a lot darker" than first single, "We Made You." "The whole album is on a lot different vibe than the actual single," he said. The only guests on the album are Dr. Dre and 50 Cent, he said.
a lot darker? lol!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to:

Eminem Says He's Happier, New Music More "Upbeat"
Thursday, 18 December 2008  |   Written by Jason  @ www.rapbasement.com         

Eminem is a happier person nowadays. “Within the last year, I started learning how to not be so angry about things, learning how to count my fucking blessings instead,” he told Esquire magazine. “By doing that, I’ve become a happier person, instead of all this self-loathing I was doing for a while.”

Eminem says that with new album "Relapse" will have more upbeat songs saying “The music, I wouldn’t say it’s gotten happier, but it’s definitely more upbeat. I feel like myself again.” All of you angry blonde fans don't worry, Em says he still has a lot to be pissed at “Don’t get me wrong, the aggression will still be there,”

Eminem's "Relapse" will feature production by Dr Dre and is set to hit stores early next year. Slim Shady recently released a new freestyle titled "Im Having A Relapse"

i'm not stating that i won't expect any dark songs on there, but eminem is not as angry as he used to be.
there will never be another marshall mathers lp

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2009, 10:10:32 AM »
Keep seeing on twitter 3 am is 3 pm so apparently droppin at 3pm eastern time or noon here in cali.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2009, 11:04:09 AM »
I believe the interview is on this site for those that want to hear it

http://www.rapradar.com

It seems they play the last few seconds of the song right in the beggening of the last part of the interview. Unless it's from an older track.