Author Topic: Who wanna test? Dogg vs +[=Kr@zYqBaN=]+  (Read 1234 times)

J-STEEZ_INEFFFABLE

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Who wanna test? Dogg vs +[=Kr@zYqBaN=]+
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2002, 11:31:47 PM »
werd up @i to da geezey Naz-T's shit isnt like the restof you peeps cuz he has a life so he has shit to rhyme aboout like me...(aiite i know you all hate me so why nto make you hate me even more?)

if you want shit to write about and actually buiold a delivery and a flow you got to rhyme in front of other people and not try to copy some mainstream rappers cuz thats what it seemz all of you are doin except for Naz-t  cuz thats what it soundz like form what i have heard ... i dont want to judge  what i havent heard cuz alot of you i havent but from what i have it soundz like your tyrin to an eminem /DR.DRE version copyin style cuz you dont have yoru own yoruself.

well thats the sermon for the day

peace and go support the lifted individualz crew (a real crew not internet shit so its ntow wasitin yoru time)

@  WWW.LIFTEDINDIVIDUALZ.COM the site will be re opening in a few dayz as soon as the re design i scomplete and these current projects (tracks) are completed then you can frollickly run around in joy and say "wowserz i wish i  was a Lifted individual"

lol

peace

Ineffable

WWW.LIFTEDINDIVIDUALZ.COM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2002, 02:50:07 PM »
lol what happened here? damn this thread got raped

yo phiasko, sorry about the delay, i forgot about this thread, ill have my shit up in a few days, and thats only cause tha7th is rushin me with all these songs, lol

and aint nobody touchin naz t

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2002, 09:43:11 PM »
still waiting on this one...

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2002, 09:16:10 AM »
Im done with mine... since this thread has become full of posts, i think we mite as well make an official thread later when Dogg Jones is done. Ill do it later.
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

Hittman

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2002, 05:31:44 AM »
AlerG has a major ego, it shows, but I think hes got something to have an ego about. I still listen to The Season. Nobody on the board is near him. Naz-T comes close, but I aint heard that much from him.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2002, 02:35:44 PM »
i think it's pretty clear if you listen to The Season you'll notice that i'm not trying to do what the rest of the mainstream artists do...J-Steez, i have the feeling that you haven't peeped The Season because you say i don't touch up on real shit...and you also say i ain't got flow...cockiness and all that other bullshit aside, how you gonna front and say i ain't got flow, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2002, 02:07:47 AM »
i dont htink i said you didnt have flow son i am sorry if your one of those herbilicious cult followers  nightly ritual practicers "LOR OF THE HERBZ" or some shit like sccit and take everything to heart and mis interprate shit ( i know i spelled that wrong but do i give a fuck?)

i will go peep the season now cuz i cant peep ..

and umm you've posted two posts liek that one do you got beef or some shit?

pz

Ineffable  (J-STEEZ)

TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2002, 07:47:37 AM »
After listenin to AlerG's album again, I got to say he has major talent.  I don't know what yall are trippin on.  He can flow and like some of yall said he got really dope lyrics.  ALOT better than Sccit.  Sccit just can't flow.  Sorry.  and I haven't even hear this Nexus kid.  So I ain't even gonna speak on him (I would like to hear his shit though).  But anyways, After listenin to AlerG again and peepin Naz-T's shit again, I have to say Naz-T is better wit his flow.  Thay guy brings HEAT.  That's opinion.

-Tha Rev

ROCCY

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2002, 08:24:24 AM »
After listenin to AlerG's album again, I got to say he has major talent.  I don't know what yall are trippin on.  He can flow and like some of yall said he got really dope lyrics.  ALOT better than Sccit.  Sccit just can't flow.  Sorry.  and I haven't even hear this Nexus kid.  So I ain't even gonna speak on him (I would like to hear his shit though).  But anyways, After listenin to AlerG again and peepin Naz-T's shit again, I have to say Naz-T is better wit his flow.  Thay guy brings HEAT.  That's opinion.

-Tha Rev

Man sccit brings WAY better lyrics, he might not have GOOD flow but, he brings better lyrics then anyone on this board can..peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2002, 10:52:36 AM »

Man sccit brings WAY better lyrics, he might not have GOOD flow but, he brings better lyrics then anyone on this board can..peace

I dont want people too start hating me or saying Im big Headed or anything now, but i do feel i have one of the better rhyme/lyric structures on the board...Maybe my flow isnt all that great (yet, fuckin shitty programs and Computer mic), but trust me Ill get better...

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2002, 02:45:57 PM »
ALERG I peeped your shit or some of it from I-BO "the season" it was AIITE your flows good but i dont feel your lyrics cuz once you get into them you put some wakc shit in there and it soundz like your voice is synthetic but thats just my opinion all you herbz can hate on me as much as you want  i dont give a fuck i'm just  statng opinion.

i stilll stand behind my word Naz-t would rip you too fuckin peices in a battle.

yoru voice doesnt sound synthetic the whole way through like sometimes on some of your words you sound like hichk.  but itz all jesus son .

and dont even try to come back wiht your bullshit at me cuz i alreayd know my status (in life not the net)

but good flow delivery is cool cept for at parts but spend more time on your lyrics cuz your topics ar ejust goin everywhere.

pz

Ineffable

TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

ROCCY

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2002, 02:55:34 PM »

I dont want people too start hating me or saying Im big Headed or anything now, but i do feel i have one of the better rhyme/lyric structures on the board...Maybe my flow isnt all that great (yet, fuckin shitty programs and Computer mic), but trust me Ill get better...

LoL, fuck haters, u are like one of the best lyricist, and about the shitty program..u said acid pro was the best before..lol.haa....wrods change dont they? and i heard some of ur shit too ALerg ur flow is tite, i dont like ur rhyms, and i dunno it seems like rock to me mroe then rap, ..just like jsteez said herbs hate, but im spitting truth peace

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2002, 05:58:57 PM »
j-steez, i don't know why you think i'm starting something...i just wanted you to peep my stuff before judging it...now that you have, your opinion is accepted...also, maybe we can hook up a track, i know you cause static around here but your dj and beat making can't be denied so holler at me if you're down, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2002, 06:48:34 PM »

LoL, fuck haters, u are like one of the best lyricist, and about the shitty program..u said acid pro was the best before..lol.haa....wrods change dont they? and i heard some of ur shit too ALerg ur flow is tite, i dont like ur rhyms, and i dunno it seems like rock to me mroe then rap, ..just like jsteez said herbs hate, but im spitting truth peace

yea, Acid pro is the best computer program, but I mean if I record in a real studio, itll be MUCHHHHH better...LoL

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2002, 08:14:49 PM »
LMAO @ U SCCIT! YOU AND REV WITH ALL YOUR " BUT IF I"  JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! DO IT SON AND STOP SAYING IF!

WHEN PEOPLE ARE TLAKING ABOUT YOUR FLOW ITS THAT YOU CANT HIT A BEAT NOT THE SOUND QUALITY! A STUDIO ISNT GONNA MAKE YOU HIT THE BEAT.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ..........JESUS

Ineffable

WWW.IFTEDINDIVIDUALZ.COM