Author Topic: Battle Records!!  (Read 2506 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Battle Records!!
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2002, 05:37:41 PM »

correction..

you told me that the track was done and that u only needed spend like 15 min or something on it... so when minority let me peep his beat he asked if i knew what was up with nik's verse. i said that it was done (like he told me) and that i got it in my computer... minority asked if i could upload both tracks and make a thread and i thaught "why not" "they're both finished anyway"

conclusion:

i didnt have your permission to post it, but you told me that it was done and the way i look at it, theres no need to hold it back

Your right I-Bo...I told u it was done... but later on i sent it to more people and they told me it needed work, so I wanted to redo it after i had heard that...But its cool dawg, its over and I won and now Minority can't face the facts that I beat the shit out of his Transexual ass...and I admit my shit was whack...Thats why i wanted to redo it after more people had told me that...But yet, I still beat Godzilla, and hes still crying about it...LoL...Buddylist? Minorty, Cant you fuckin see half of WCC hates the shit out of me? Maybe your small korean eyes cant see that shit.. well see this Chinese boy you suck dick, and your album was straight garbo[/b]...

Yo, Jsteez, you say you want no beef, but in every thread you try to attack me with insults...whats up with that? its sorta confusing...You taking notes from Minority and his bitterness from losing? Chill on the hating dogg, I dont see your albums in stores, so as far as your concerned, you're a netcee yourself...and not only that..you've also been beat by a netcee...bottem line, no excuses, no complaining...I dont wanna hear anymore...Peace

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2002, 06:54:26 PM »
well basically bitch my albulm is not done and it will be sold in medford oregon ina  hip hop shop and in salt lake ina  store yes real stores i have already gotten permission

see your dick rydin freind is alreayd defendin you

and you didnt beat me with skill you beat me wiht a buddy list full of dedicated dick ryders

pz

Ineffable

end of discussion  

and you are just an netcee not even an mc  not a producer and not a dj so i dont even know why you try to compare yourself with me.

pz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2002, 07:12:51 PM »
you beat me

Exactly...

also, the culture shock project im gunna start working on soon (check my quote) is being distributed by BMG...You are as much a netcee as I am...stop denying it...

PEACE

PS, I just started producing, and even you cant deny that my first two beats are better than anybody elses first two beats...Peace

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2002, 08:16:19 PM »

PS, I just started producing, and even you cant deny that my first two beats are better than anybody elses first two beats...Peace

dont start wit that bullshit man... u think ur all great at producin but i bet u that wasnt ur first fuckin two beats, u send me two beats before that that were wack as fuck remember, and i told u u didnt have the drums up right

but anyway man it doesnt even matter much why yall arguing about stupid ass shit anyway...and why u tryin to brag so much sccit??? stop bein so dumb peace

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2002, 08:22:35 PM »
umm no

you know that you know we got that THUMP SHIT track?

welol um that is one of my first two beats and you sia dyou loved and i am sure it ebats both of your first two beats comined

pz

and i got witnesses that know thats one of my second beat just barely changed cuz i had to change it to fit the the lyrics its the last verse of the ebat on my second beat and it ended up ebign my fourth beat but technically my second

pz

Ineffable

and i am not a netcee becuase i am nhot like you all hyped about itnernet stature i could give a fuckless i jsut dont like cocky bastards who have no reason to be i like being cocky becuase i can.

zp
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

min0rity

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2002, 05:41:39 AM »

Your right I-Bo...I told u it was done... but later on i sent it to more people and they told me it needed work, so I wanted to redo it after i had heard that...But its cool dawg, its over and I won and now Minority can't face the facts that I beat the shit out of his Transexual ass...and I admit my shit was whack...Thats why i wanted to redo it after more people had told me that...But yet, I still beat Godzilla, and hes still crying about it...LoL...Buddylist? Minorty, Cant you fuckin see half of WCC hates the shit out of me? Maybe your small korean eyes cant see that shit.. well see this Chinese boy you suck dick, and your album was straight garbo[/b]...

WOW...this kid is amazing LOL....first off i want to point out i wasn't even trying to beef with him as you can see but this kid out of nowhere starts being all defensive and saying racist shit....and still saying racist shit so fuck you damn peckerwood...please don't have me call hitler on your ass you faggot no life having bitch...anyways, i already said you beat me...its cool...but NOT because of your talent LOL.....you made a WHOLE song compared to my freestyle verse.....and not to mention you REVERB your shit like a motherfucker..so don't act like you didn't put any work into it...but yet still barely beat me with your dickriders.....you can't make ONE fucking decent song....ok i'll give you props for the diss song with roccy that was average but your ONLY one..you ludacris sounding wannabe...come on man...don't lie to yourself and act like you REALLY beat me...i mean i don't really care about this shit anyways, but its funny as fuck how you act like your on top of the world by beating me with the help of your dickriding friends lol....you even admitted that most of your votes that came for you, you knew them personally and your cool with them....i'm gonna say this again but all the votes you got for your battles, there always the same motherfuckers!!! lol...i mean you just admitted you send the song to a lot of people BEFORE our battle, which is considered cheating, and you alway tell your opponents how it only takes you 5 minutes to make a full song but i-bo just said you needed 15 minutes JUST TO CHANGE COUPLE THINGS AROUND!!! LMAO!!! if it takes you 15 minutes to change couple things around...it took you like 2 weeks to make that bullshit song....what a impulsive lier....and you also said how you didn't put any effort into your diss song against me but yet you were begging for opinions, took you 2 weeks to make a song, and suck dick for votes...LMAO your just too much man just too much......and oh yeah on AIM..this is exactly what you said about my album

"overall your album was dope i'll give about 4/5"

LOL..EXACTLY...why do you lie so much???? just curious r u that insecured??? yo fuck it i don't even want to beef with you no more..you beat me man...congradulations....lol

Hittman

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2002, 05:49:34 AM »
The truth is Sccit ripped Minority & Ineffable ... Not because he has lots of dickriding votes (Which no offence but he probably does have, even if he doesn't wan't them) But because he came tighter then both of you.

PS - This ain't dickriding Cos' i've never gotten along with Sccit

min0rity

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2002, 06:53:04 AM »
^^yo who the fuck r u??  anyways, don't judge me by the bullshit freestyle verse man listen to my recent newer shit i put in work to....

REL, does nik better than me just cuz hes been here longer than me?? OH MY GOD LOL..that didn't make any sense whatsoever

Hittman

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2002, 07:41:10 AM »
^^yo who the fuck r u??

The Poster Formally Known Logic

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2002, 09:38:23 AM »
why do u brag so much much sccit stop bein so dumb peace

Did I brag? No...I posted up these fuckin battle records and people started talking mad shit, so of course i have too come back with a response...

umm no

you know that you know we got that THUMP SHIT track?

welol um that is one of my first two beats and you sia dyou loved and i am sure it ebats both of your first two beats comined  

pz

and i got witnesses that know thats one of my second beat just barely changed cuz i had to change it to fit the the lyrics its the last verse of the ebat on my second beat and it ended up ebign my fourth beat but technically my second

pz

Ineffable

and i am not a netcee becuase i am nhot like you all hyped about itnernet stature i could give a fuckless i jsut dont like cocky bastards who have no reason to be i like being cocky becuase i can.

Your pretty much a cool guy...I cant be bothered beefing with you, even though you do have somewhat of a big ego...Peace

WOW...this kid is amazing LOL....first off i want to point out i wasn't even trying to beef with him as you can see but this kid out of nowhere starts being all defensive and saying racist shit....and still saying racist shit so fuck you damn peckerwood...please don't have me call hitler on your ass you faggot no life having bitch...anyways, i already said you beat me...its cool...but NOT because of your talent LOL.....you made a WHOLE song compared to my freestyle verse.....and not to mention you REVERB your shit like a motherfucker..so don't act like you didn't put any work into it...but yet still barely beat me with your dickriders.....you can't make ONE fucking decent song....ok i'll give you props for the diss song with roccy that was average but your ONLY one..you ludacris sounding wannabe...come on man...don't lie to yourself and act like you REALLY beat me...i mean i don't really care about this shit anyways, but its funny as fuck how you act like your on top of the world by beating me with the help of your dickriding friends lol....you even admitted that most of your votes that came for you, you knew them personally and your cool with them....i'm gonna say this again but all the votes you got for your battles, there always the same motherfuckers!!! lol...i mean you just admitted you send the song to a lot of people BEFORE our battle, which is considered cheating, and you alway tell your opponents how it only takes you 5 minutes to make a full song but i-bo just said you needed 15 minutes JUST TO CHANGE COUPLE THINGS AROUND!!! LMAO!!! if it takes you 15 minutes to change couple things around...it took you like 2 weeks to make that bullshit song....what a impulsive lier....and you also said how you didn't put any effort into your diss song against me but yet you were begging for opinions, took you 2 weeks to make a song, and suck dick for votes...LMAO your just too much man just too much......and oh yeah on AIM..this is exactly what you said about my album

"overall your album was dope i'll give about 4/5"

LOL..EXACTLY...why do you lie so much? just curious r u that insecured yo fuck it i don't even want to beef with you no more..you beat me man...congradulations....lol

All you do is make up stories...WTF? I put no effort into that fuckin battle track with u, do u underdstand english?!...Yea I reverbed it (which takes a fuckin click of the button) and thats about it, but I did it in fuckin 5 mins...Your battle verse against me was probably the best verse i heard from you...LoL...I duno where the fuck you got the idea that it took me 15 mins too fix it up...lololol...Ive made complete tracks in 15 mins, so stop making up excuses/stories...And how the fuck did I act like I was on top of the world? all I fuckin did was post these records up as I am a moderater, and that is my job...LoL Please shut the fuck up, and stop complaining...

Oh, yea I gave your album a 4/5, but the only problem is I didnt download it, after I heard the first two tracks, I gave up...I felt completely bad for you that no one downloaded it, so I just said "oh yea its good"...Plus we were cool at the time, what did u expect me to say? "Your album sucks ass"...LoL, I dont think so...Im not saying im the best rapper or even near the best, but I definently know im better than minority who sounds 43... Peace

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2002, 01:55:57 PM »

REL, does nik better than me just cuz hes been here longer than me?? OH MY GOD LOL..that didn't make any sense whatsoever

maybe ur oriental ass cant read clearly....i said that he has more people on his buddy list cuz hes been here longer
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

min0rity

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2002, 02:28:18 PM »

All you do is make up stories...WTF? I put no effort into that fuckin battle track with u, do u underdstand english?!...Yea I reverbed it (which takes a fuckin click of the button) and thats about it, but I did it in fuckin 5 mins...Your battle verse against me was probably the best verse i heard from you...LoL...I duno where the fuck you got the idea that it took me 15 mins too fix it up...lololol...Ive made complete tracks in 15 mins, so stop making up excuses/stories...And how the fuck did I act like I was on top of the world? all I fuckin did was post these records up as I am a moderater, and that is my job...LoL Please shut the fuck up, and stop complaining...

Oh, yea I gave your album a 4/5, but the only problem is I didnt download it, after I heard the first two tracks, I gave up...I felt completely bad for you that no one downloaded it, so I just said "oh yea its good"...Plus we were cool at the time, what did u expect me to say? "Your album sucks ass"...LoL, I dont think so...Im not saying im the best rapper or even near the best, but I definently know im better than minority who sounds 43... Peace

LOL WTF?? you still saying this bullshit...this kid is unbelieveable....stop being in denial man and give it up!!!...lol....what a implusive lyer....

you completely ignored what i said earlier cuz you contradicted yourself too damn much lol...this is what I-BO said it earlier "u only needed spend like 15 min or something on it" lololol which means it takes you 9374839 years to make one song if it takes you 15 minutes JUST TO FIX COUPLE THINGS...man do YOU understand english motherfucker?? lol....and your still saying it takes you 5 minutes to do every track....your a joke..your the type of bitch who would do anything to bring the next man down thats doing things you can't possibly do....oh well...haters will always be here...

i mean check it first you say i sound like a transexual(i guess you would know what they sound like since you hang out with them all the time), and then godzilla when you have a deeper voice than me when you rap, you call me fat when i'm 6 feet 175 lbs. (figures since you are 3 feet and 5 lbs.) and now you saying i sound like 43??? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA you're too much man just too much....

as for REL...LOL "oriential ass" LOL an ignorant scumbag like you have to resort to racism just to bring me down...my race has NOTHING to do with this topic....nik's dick is so deeply in your mouth its coming out of your ass...seriously don't get involved in something you don't even have a clue to...you said he is better cuz he is been here longer...learn how to speak english

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2002, 02:45:20 PM »
if i was a moderator, i would close this topic...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2002, 03:30:55 PM »

LOL WTF?? you still saying this bullshit...this kid is unbelieveable....stop being in denial man and give it up!!!...lol....what a implusive lyer....

you completely ignored what i said earlier cuz you contradicted yourself too damn much lol...this is what I-BO said it earlier "u only needed spend like 15 min or something on it" lololol which means it takes you 9374839 years to make one song if it takes you 15 minutes JUST TO FIX COUPLE THINGS...man do YOU understand english motherfucker?? lol....and your still saying it takes you 5 minutes to do every track....your a joke..your the type of bitch who would do anything to bring the next man down thats doing things you can't possibly do....oh well...haters will always be here...

i mean check it first you say i sound like a transexual(i guess you would know what they sound like since you hang out with them all the time), and then godzilla when you have a deeper voice than me when you rap, you call me fat when i'm 6 feet 175 lbs. (figures since you are 3 feet and 5 lbs.) and now you saying i sound like 43??? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA you're too much man just too much....

as for REL...LOL "oriential ass" LOL an ignorant scumbag like you have to resort to racism just to bring me down...my race has NOTHING to do with this topic....nik's dick is so deeply in your mouth its coming out of your ass...seriously don't get involved in something you don't even have a clue to...you said he is better cuz he is been here longer...learn how to speak english

How does I-bo know what i did and how long it took me? Is he inside my computer? NO

I beat u with my weakest verse...bottem line!

**Im lockin this shit up***

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2002, 12:26:01 PM »
i voted for Nik against both of yall...doesn't make me a dickryder whatsoever...i just thought his shit was better, simple as that...if it was a djing contest i would've probably chose j-steez...yall have some real bitter attitudes and if you go back and read this whole thread i think you'll feel a little rediculous...noone's freestyles were better than a 5/10 so ain't no need for bragging, anyways i'm out, peace
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :