Author Topic: Official...Sccit VS Roccy...  (Read 919 times)

ROCCY

Re: Official...Sccit VS Roccy...
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2002, 04:59:10 PM »

He mixed it for u, did scracthes, and at first he even wrote your lyrics...But no arguement...I shouldnt have said that, my bad...U did everything urself like u said, i wont use his scratches against u...and oh, roccy says he did his shit in 30 minutes (even though we waited 5 months for him)...I litteraly did mine in 5 mins and it was at the same minute he called me out...But yo, vote fairly everyone, no taking sides...Peace

Oh, and my diss is uploaded to the ROUGH COPY of my SSR site...Its still under construction, it'll be a .com soon when its finished...Peace

My bad for coming at u like that dogg, u just pissed me off, and one other thing HE DIDNT MIX IT FOR ME, like i told u, I did it twice, the first one was tite i worked on for like 2-3 hours..and I accidently deleted it, and I did another one today, cause Its the due date, and I did it in 30 mins I swear to god all togethere,but if u win, your the winner it dont matter if I did it in 1 min or 2 min or even 1 sec, you win, but if I win..Im the winner..peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ROCCY

Re: Official...Sccit VS Roccy...
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2002, 05:00:28 PM »
BTW: he didnt write one word in this audio battle for me..peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »